Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Caddy's One Stop Shop For Plots! Fandoms

Caddy

Moon
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Howdy Ho it's everyone's favorite golf Caddy here with another request thread! This time for me playing females whose packing a bit extra! I'm a twenty five (Almost twenty six in April~) NB person who enjoys writing! I am pretty busy with my life situation so I won't be able to reply a lot so if you do find interest in writing with me please only expect a few replies a week. I also will state I am not looking to go off site so please don't ask to. I don't really enjoy rping on things like discord. I tend to enjoy a bit of OOC, but I have severe social anxiety so please don't mind me if I don't always reply to OOC chats. I am perfectly ghost friendly so don't think I'll bite if you ghost me, but of course just telling me you don't wanna continue is preferred. Due to real life things such as my health sometimes I do take hiatus from writing I always try to inform partners of when this is the case! Other than that I think I covered most of the cons with writing with me!

As for my writing itself I prefer to stick with third person. First person point of view writing is always awkward for me to do so I simply avoid it. I would prefer if my partners also write in third person, but if you absolutely have to do first person I can adjust. I always try to write at LEAST a solid two paragraphs per reply. However when I'm really in the mood for writing I can do a lot more! I'd absolutely love when I find the right partner, and we both go back and forth with five+, but that's not like a requirement for me. As long as you give me around the same effort I give you I'm happy. I will state one liners are an absolute dead rp to me. Please at the very least give one sizable paragraph. I am not the grammar police, and I make mistakes myself so don't worry about that. As long as I can read what you posted I'm fine!

Kink wise I am pretty open to most things! My favorite kinks are anal (giving), oral (giving, and receiving), pregnancy, intense, romantic, kissing. and spanking. I'm open to pretty much all kinks you might have though I do have a few limits.
The limits being; scat, vomit, hyper body parts, vore, and yeah that's all I can think of. Anything else I'm open to trying!

With that covered I will list some of my favorite fandoms to rp in. I am open to canon, and original characters though I do tend to prefer canons. I will very rarely do canon x original though with the right plot I can give it a shot just please have a decent OC page, and face claim ready.

Any canon characters who age is below 18 will be aged up! I do not do rps involving characters under 18!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Fandoms & Pairings
The more *** means I'm more interested in these.

Granblue Versus:
Vira x Katalina
Zeta x Djeeta
Djeeta x Nier
Ferry x Djeeta
Yuel x Gran

Honkai Star Rail:
Jingliu x Stelle
Yukong x Tingyun
Seele x Bronya
Topaz x Bronya **
Stelle x Himeko *
Stelle x Kafka
Stelle x Black Swan

Xenoblade 3:
Mio x Eunie

Fire Emblem Engage:
F!Alear x Veyle
F!Alear x Lapis

Final Fantasy VII Remake:
Tifa x Aerith**
Tifa x Cloud
Scarlet x Elena

Final Fantasy XIV:
Ryne x Gaia
Ryne x Zero

Persona 3:
Kotone x Mitsuru
Aegis x Kotone

Like A Dragon:
Chitose x Seonhee

Other fandoms I'd love to rp, but don't have pairings in mind for:
Legend of Heroes (Cold Steel I-IV)
Type-Moon stuff (Fate, Tsukhime, KnK, etc)
Persona (Any of them! I've played 1-5 including spin offs!)
Resident Evil
Pokemon (Probably OC's for this)
Azur Lane
Arknights
NIKKE (Super excited for Stellar Blade!)
Dragon's Dogma
Spice and Wolf
Vanillaware games (Odin Sphere, Dragon's crown, Unicorn Overlord)
Tales games (Arise, Berseria, and Symphonia are the ones I've beaten)
Rain Code & Danganronpa

Original Plots:

N/A for the moment. I am open to suggestions though!

Back
Top Bottom