Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Breeding kinks. Furry stuff. A great combination? You tell me! (NSFW links)

Winter

Star
Hello. I am Winter, as you can probably see from my username, and today I'm looking for some fun RP to pass the time!

I will come out and say it now so that there is no confusion. I am not female IRL. This has absolutely zero impact on my ability to write female characters, but I know that the subject squicks a small amount of people out and I don't want to make said people uncomfortable.

Im looking to play against either a male or futa character. Right now I'm actually pretty interested in RPs involving futas, but I can easily do both.

I have a full [F-List] which you may look through at your leisure (SPOILER: they pretty much tell you I am a pervert) but in case you're strapped for time here are my 'top' kinks.

- SIZE DIFFERENCE. At the moment I'm really interested in just playing a TINY little shortstack against a Big Guy, but I'd also be very pleased playing just a HUGE girl who gets dominated by a much smaller guy as well.
- Impregnation/ Breeding/ Oviposition/ Egglaying/Things that fall under that category
- Master/slave
- Kidnapping/etc
- Inter-species (furry/human, feral animal/human, you get the drift).
- Lactation
- I mean mostly with furry stuff I love multibreasts
- Gangbangs/public use/exhibitionism

The flavor of the day that I'm looking for is Furry, mainly. The intensity is up for discussion— I enjoy playing ferals, kemononimi, and traditional anthro pretty equally.

However, at the moment, I am very very keen on playing this character of mine I have. She's a small anthro fox (and I do mean small, because I wanna capitalize on that SIZE KINK), so shes very much what the kids these days call a shortstack-- she's about 4 feet tall when you add her ears. I'd adore playing her in a fantasy setting heavy on the worldbuilding, as that's her native habitat, but I'm not picky and I can use her for any other plots, as well. I'm also open to brainstorming just about anything.

I have a picture of her right here:

1710949187537.png

I also have an album, which is? Vaguely nsfw? [Here is the link]. I also have an extremely NSFW album, which can be found [here]. Would you believe me if I told you that all of those images are AI generated? What a time to be alive.

I have a few basic ideas I haven't written any plots out for yet... And some picture prompts as well. Let's just get into it I suppose!

• Just a general idea of a society where humans exist with anthros, but relationships between the two are taboo. Perhaps anthros are second-class citizens, relegated to little more than pets or low-paying jobs.
  • If you're into worldbuilding, I am absolutely, 100% down with building an anthro-centric universe to play in.
And here is the singular other plot I have interest in at the moment...

The Virgin Slut
She's the kind of girl that makes heads turn while walking down the street. She dresses in revealing clothes, and it seems as if she enjoys the attention and catcalls that get thrown her way. Sometimes she'll flash her tits and then disappear without a trace. By day, she's definitely an attention whore.

By night, she's something else entirely. Her main haunt is a small park in the center of the city in a sleepy neighborhood. She goes there almost every night for the thrill of being caught. Sometimes she brings her toys and masturbates in the restroom, sometimes she strips off all of her clothes and plays on the swing set, secretly hoping each and every time that someone will come and catch her and take advantage of the situation.

There's just one surprising secret about this girl: she's never had sex with anyone. She has an amazing body and she could probably get any guy (or girl) she wants, but she's just too nervous to ask. Maybe that's why she's so risky; she's frustrated and so she's hoping she won't have to ask for sex and it'll just... Happen.

One night, she gets caught by your character in the park, who has come on rumors of her presence. Sex happens, obviously. And then your character makes an offer to her. They head a very... Exclusive pleasure service, catering to members of high society with very unusual tastes, and she seems like just the depraved sort of girl they're looking for. They'd love to have her on as an employee (especially because they personally train all of the employees).

To the girl, it's a no brainer, and she accepts, and finds herself entering an (under)world of debauchery.

Kinks present: Pretty much anything you can imagine. This one is very versatile. The only thing I'm really, really hoping for is the club owner to be a futa or a really dominant lady. I dunno, the idea of a powerful female-presenting person hooking rich guys up with willing sluts is really hot okay.

These are just a few of my ideas, and I'll add more as I think of them. I would be more than willing to brainstorm with you or hear your ideas.

I'd be willing to play over PM here, OR through email, which is highly preferred.

Hoping to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom