Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A Lewd Fantasy World For All Your Degenerate Needs!

FlufferMailbox

Planetoid
Long ago, the three cores of magic were found and from that, the world of Terra prospered.

There was Arcane, the study of pure magical energy. Able to shift the essence of magic into things like illusions, defenses, or attacks. Next was Nature, the study of Earthen magical energy. The energy that gave life and death. A master of nature magic being able too control the elements and live like the beasts of the land. Lastly, there was Holy, the gift of Heavenly Magic. Healing artes and divine protection from the other worldly beings known as Angels.

With these three Magical Cores, everything on the world could be connected. People may not have known all the answers but they could enjoy what they had.

Until the Demons came.

One unsuspecting day a giant pit opened near the tallest mountain and out from it came the Demons. Beings of reds and purples that had different style horns on their heads and thin tails. The Demons were from a different world, a verdant rich landscape called Hell. Though the Demons had everything figured out at home, they were bored. So they decided to find other worlds through magical portals and teach them what the Demons knew. Terra was their first planet they had connected too, though the portal they had made was so far underground that it took them years too get too the surface. The Demons were happy to spread their knowledge and customs with the beings of Terra and vice versa with the Demons. The beings of Terra showed the Demons their magics, but the Demons were confused.

The Tearins knew subsections of magic, but they didn't know where magic came from.

Eromancy.

The Demons showed that with a understanding and using both lust and love, one could improve every single facet of their life. Eromancy worked like a battery for all magics, amplifying them and letting the Terains do things they never dreamed of. All but Holy magic.

See the Angels were not from Terra, they two were from another planet. Though when they came to Terra, it was not too give knowledge, but too take worship. They acted as gods and gave their magic to a select few devote followers as a gift. The Tearins worship acting as a unlimited life source for the Angels. So when the Demons arrived and taught the Tearins Eromancy, they were furious. In a righteous crusade the Angels came to earth and attacked the Demons and the Tearins who stood with them. Using the energy that the Tearins had given them through worship, they slaughtered the majority of those who opposed them.

The remaining Demons fled back down under the earth and to their portal to return home. The Angels followed. Once there they unleased all of their wrath and turned their once paradise into a wasteland.

It has been two hundred years since the Holy Crusade. The church has grown too take over most governments, making theocracies amongst the largest kingdoms. The Angel's word is law and the Templar, Tearin followers of the Angels who enforce their word with deadly judgement, their sword. Only the longer living races like Elves & Dwarves still remember the days of Demons. Though not even they dare speak of it in fear of the Angels fury.

Terra is a sad world, over regulated by meaningless laws that keep the common folk praying to feed into the Angels powers. Eromancy is punishable by death and any artifact of Eromancy is heretical and too be destroyed. Sex is only too be had between people trying to procreate and all couples are limited too one child. It is a truly bleak world.

Though there is still hope.

Eromancy artifacts are still out there, hidden in ruins and caves. More than that, it's still a magic that is practicable.

All it takes is one brave pervert to save the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Hello everyone! I'm Fluff! I hope you enjoyed my little world I've created.
When it comes too me there are two things I really enjoy, fantasy settings and REALLY LEWD SHIT! So I thought it was about time to put in the work and write something up!
So what am I looking for in this setting? Well multiple things that hopefully you and I can work on together!

The world is really a blank slate and has many world building opportunities. So I'd love for each of you too come in and leave your stamp on this world. Create something with me and lets turn this boring world back into the once lewd paradise it used too be!

We can do a knight and their squire who find a lewd artifact that turns one of them into a demon.

We can do a Blacksmith and his daughter who find that if they want to make a alloy 100 times stronger than steel they have too temper it in cum.

A druid who realizes that with Eromancy she can fuck beasts and get abilities similar to theirs.

A Queen who is secretly into free use but is willing too not let that be a secret when a mage shows her with Eromancy and fucking so much, not even the church could stop her.

THE PAIRINGS ARE ENDLESS!

Though at the same time, it doesn't have to be some major plot line with a lot of story. If you're looking to just do a heavily smut focused plot in a fantasy setting, look no further!
In fact, while I'm all for big plot driven stories, I'm much more interested in Smutty Plots at this time. My ideal balance being a 70/30 smut/plot or 60/40.
As for me, I'm a Pansexual who plays male characters for the most part. Though all variety of males from big burly strong men down to soft, supple, fuckable femboys~ I can be convinced to play a futa but only for the right partner.
When it comes too Kinks, I'm nearly limitless. With Scat, Snuff, Gore/Vore, & Non-Con being my only true limits. Everything else is on the table! You can find my F-list bellow in my signature if you really want a list but as long as it's not one of those 5, I'm into it. So come out ye freaks and meet a kindred spirit!
Here is a small idea of the kinks I'm into!
Corruption, Ahegao, Breeding, Branding, Clit Play, Clothed Sex, Creampie, Cum on Clothes, Cunnilingus (Giving), Demons, DP, Dragons, Exotic Cocks, Impreg, Knotted Cocks, Mind Break, Nonsexual Piercings, Sexual Piercings, Sexy / Slutty Clothing, Spanking, Unusual Semen, Cum, Cum Inflation, Cum Marking, Excessive Cum, Facials (Hard & Soft), Snowballing (I really like cum play if you haven't got that yet), 3+ penetration, Adultery, Affection, Age Play, Fisting (Vag & Anal), Anal Training, Zoophilia, Ass to Mouth, Bukkake (forgot this one in the cum play streak), Cervical Pen, Consensual, Cucking, Dirty Talking, Sweet Talking (Like things like, "Good Girl" or "You're doing so good for me baby~" Just nice things during rough sex), Exhibitionism, Face-Fucking, Face-Sitting, Fellatio (Giving & Receiving), Incest, Masturbation, Mutual Masturbation, Oviposition, Pegging, Potions, Powerbottoming, Pregnancy, Rimming (Give & Take), Romance, Roughness, Sex Toys, Shaving, Sloppy Seconds, Squirting, Stomach Bulging, Strap-ons, Tattoos, Tentacles, Watersports, Wholesome Lewdness, AND SO MUCH MORE!!

Bellow I'll put some characters as I come up with them that you could pair up against! Though it doesn't have too be these characters. If you have a plot in mind and a different concept you want me too play, don't hesitate too tell me!

Anyways thanks for reading, I hope you liked what you see. I hope even more too hear all about your lewd fantasies soon~ Till Then!

CHARACTERS

Physical Description:

Erlend was born missing his left arm and a bit of a runt. Because of this, as he grew he focused on overcoming his short falls. Now at the age of 27, he stands at 5'11 with a dark caramel skin tone. His face is rather smooth and androgynous in a way. Something he's tested out on a good few occasions. Over top of his deep emerald green eyes are a pair of circle frame, brass lined glasses. His shoulder length glossy black hair is always done up in some sort of style, whether a man bun, ponytail, or more often than not just slightly tied at the back to bring his shoulder length style to more neck high. Erlend always makes sure to keep his hair well taken care of whether through brushing or just some concoction he's brewed up.

His body is above average in strength for a Artificer, though not large. He isn't built like a orc or even a larger human would be. Rather more softly defined on his body with faint abs and muscles that only really show when flexed. From the waist down the androgyny fails him as his hips flair out a bit more than normal Half-Elf men with a slight bubble butt trailing along behind. His thighs are soft and thick, something he had worked at with many squats in his early morning work outs. Though when too many muscley features show in his legs, he managed to find a potion to keep them supple and grabbable like he enjoys. His cock is on the average of sizes, somewhere between six and seven. It along with the rest of his body from the eyelashes down had not a single hair on it. Erlend enjoying the more smooth feeling.~

Lastly is his left arm, still missing from the elbow down but now replaced with a mechanical contraption. A device of his own invention that works as a mixture of scientifical and magical fusion to give him a working arm and hand. It may not be flesh but he can feel everything in it just like a normal hand. It has a few fun gadgets like a rocket propelled hand that can double as a grappling hook, a infusion that lets the arm work as a bag of holding so he can swap out different attachments instead of a hand. Though the thing he enjoys the most is using it with the vast collection of sex toys he can attach too it, non-powered and powered alike.

All of this though is Erlend's default look. He does have one potion that he created a while back that he calls The Family Lineage. When drank his body sort of hulks out a bit, growing too 6'5, muscles bulging, cock growing and all in all becoming the ideal barbarian. It only lasts for a little while but Erlend has found he can drink three a day without poisoning himself. Whether that be for combat or for fun.

Brief History:
Born into the Lost Tusk tribe, Erlend was son of the beautiful and strong chief Siv. Though in this tribe of barbarians and druids, they valued strength above most everything. So when Siv saw her child she feared for the life he may live amongst their people. She in turn sent him off to her old adventuring companion, a elf in a nearby city that agreed to raise Erlend as his own.

As Erlend grew he had a determination to overcome his physical hold ups. Eventually making his magnum opus in his arm and starting his research on potions. He grew to learn decent sword play from his uncle and a bit of magic from his teachers. His passion though was in potion craft. There was no limit to what potions could do or who they could effect. On top of that there were many formula he came to find had rather fun ingredients too collect.

Erlend has currently set out on a adventure to not only get stronger but to find the best potion formulas and magical items he could find. One day he's sworn to return to his tribe and prove to his Mother that he's good enough to not only lead the tribe, but good enough for her. He has dreams of becoming tribal chief and 'fixing' his Mommy Issues.

Personality:
Erlend is a bright guy, a bit nerdy at times when it comes too talking about his potions or his arm. Though he can be very charismatic when he wants. In his adventuring duo he usually is the one to be more accommodating to people. He's not quick to anger and is conflict avoidant when possible. It's not that he is against fighting at all. Being brought up knowing that he 'wasn't strong enough' for his tribe makes him more headstrong in not trying to solve all of his problems with beating them. If he can talk someone down, use a spell or potion to avoid combat, or even pay someone off, he gladly will.

Though it would be full hardy to take his kindness as weakness. A man who had grown up thinking he wasn't enough and determined to prove that wrong is a man who knows how to handle himself. With his many different potions that could alter himself or his opponent he is not afraid to fight.

Erlend is usually confidant, willing to talk and flirt his way in and out of most situations. Though if there's ever any weakness that he has it's tall, strong feminine people. He just melts into someone that replies with 'Yes mam'~" after every statement. They are a glaring weakness in his personality.

Sexual Experience/Inclinations:
Erlend has come to be someone that will get flush whenever more sexual topics are brought up but not be embarrassed. Learning the was of a Alchemist mean he came to learn just how much lewd things go into potions. The different types of beast cum, spit from a turned on being, there was always something and he was never one to back down in the pursuit of getting more knowledge/strength. Because of this Erlend is 'learned' in the world of sex.

He would say he's more sexually aggressive and tops more often than not but there have been plenty of nights with him waddling back to camp with cum dripping down his thigh. Sometimes for materials, sometimes for fun. After doing things like going on a large dungeon dive only to ask the dragon at the end of it for their cum, and succeeding in getting it, his embarrassment on lewd things is rather gone. Because of such he doesn't have much shame in the lewder things.

Exhibitionism, wearing cum on their body or clothes in public places, getting a small bead piercing on his cock and showing it off. The sexual shame from Erlend left a long time ago and he believes he's better off for it. He encourages all his partners to give into their more depraved desires and not be ashamed about them. He will happily do any kink along with a partner/friend of his if it ment they accepted that part of themselves and took strength in it. He believes that's just another way to get stronger. Plus it's a lot more fun when his friends show their degenerate sides.

Post Coital Scene:

Erlend's chest heaved up and down as he basked in the weariness and ecstasy. Sitting on a verdant green hill top he was surrounded by five orcs and a traveling companion of his. All naked and covered in juices and sweat. Even with the fresh spring breeze on the air, the smell of sex was still thick in the afternoon atmosphere around them. The orcs had run up on the two of them while they were walking to the next city and tried to rob them. Erlend was ready for the fight but it was going to be so much better if they could find a different alternative.
"
Mmhhgh~" Erlend groaned, feeling his cock finally slip free from the pussy in front of him. The orc shivering and falling to her stomach. Erlend could only smile as he wiped some cum from his cheek and sucked it off his thumb. He was tired, satisfied, and still had all his gold. There were few things as good as a group of people letting go and embracing lust in nature. Letting everyone and everything see them at their most primal lusty state. Pushing himself onto shaky feet, he stood and stretched. His body stained with dirt, grass and more cum then he knew what too do with. Still, if this wasn't the most optimal outcome of a almost combat, what was? Walking over to his discarded pack he dug around inside before pulling out a slender vial with pink liquid inside. Popping the cork he tossed is back and swallowed it. His body tightened and his limp, tired cock shot back up, even letting out a spurt of cum as it hit it's full mast. "Ahg! Fuck~" Erlend moaned with a little laugh. He tossed the vial to the side and raised his mechanical arm up, a horse cock like dildo on the end and it thymically pumping with the small whirl of the arcano-engine inside moving it. Erlend smiled, "Whose ready for round four?!"

Physical Description:

Standing at a tall 6'4, Rowin has slightly tanned white skin with dark brown short hair. His hair goes down the sides of his face giving thin mutton chops that frame his cow like ears. Pointing out of the tuft of messy hair on his head are two small but strong horns that come to a tip. He has a very strong jaw with a charismatic yet cocky smile just above. His normal human looking nose is pierced with a small ring hanging in the middle. As well as two similar sized ring piercings, both on his right ear.

His body is built like a ox (ha ha) with wide shoulders, bustling muscles and large strong hands. His chest is a bit hairy with the only other hair on his torso being a bit of a happy trail from his belly button down bellow his waist. Speaking of, bellow the waist he has large tree trunk, muscly legs that lead to human like feet. His ass is nothing to send home about but around front he boasts a large, thick, beast of a cock. It coming to a hard 10 inches and looking like a horse cock. Going against his bull motif but he never really heard any complainers for good reason. The long peach shaft is spotted with black spots giving it a animalistic look. Up top at the base he has manicured his bush too look like two trimmed bull horns coming off the side.

As a Shifter, Rowin does have another form he can turn into outside of his druidic powers. It's something similar to how a person cursed with lycanthropy can turn into a hybrid of man and wolf. Rowin's shifted form is VERY similar too a minotaur. There's virtually no difference.

Brief History:
Rowin was born on a farm after fae played a funny prank by making it so the farmer who'd been fucking his cow could actually get it pregnant. Because of this he grew up as a bit of a farm hand. Pulling plows and doing the heavy lifting around the farm. Eventually though a group of adventurers came by and saw that the farmer was using this shifter boy as practically a slave and took Rowin away too the capital nearby. After looking for a home for him they finally found a place in the city that would raise him. The Pink Ear, the local underground brothel.

Years passed by and eventually Rowin was full grown and a confident man. He had many mothers who taught him to be a gentleman while also knowing his worth. Combined that with a mixture of constantly being in a flirty element and seeing people talk dirty to each other before going behind close doors, Rowin is a full grown and confident man. While Erlend leans sexually aggressive, Rowin is sexually aggressive. Though not in a bad way. While he's a bit too cocky for his own good, growing up around sex workers and being raised by them made Rowin love women. He always was happy to do any bouncer work if someone had dare crossed a line with one of his aunts.

One day a Tortle Druid came into The Pink Ear, when she was done finding companionship she saw Rowin in the lobby. She sensed a great connection to nature in him and offered to train him back at her home. After some encouraging from his aunts he decided to take her up on her offer. After spending five years with her, Rowin learned all he could. Now having the capability to shift into many other things outside of his Bull Form. When he left his Master he had a lot of time to think on what he wanted too do. Eventually, after sleeping with a prostitute in a small village and hearing her story, he knew what his destiny was. He was going to make the lands best brothel. Not just any brothel but the best. It would be made of the finest materials, have the best staff, the most fun magical enchantments, would pay the most too his workers and most importantly, give sex workers a safe and comfy place to live and work. Rowin set off on a journey to become quite filthy rich to fund his brothel and meet people along the way that could help him build it, or work at it. Rowin has currently been traveling with Erlend for two years as they continue to search for Gold, Magical Items, Potion Formula, and all over Good Times.

Personality:
Rowin is cocky but kind. He knows he's hot shit and acts like it. Though with his background and many aunts he was raised to have respect and to be careful never to stary too far pass his confidence into the area of just being a dick.

With his shapeshifting abilities because of his heritage and his class, Rowin has always taken the front line in battle. He finds comfort in protecting people. Rowin may seem like a cocky asshole to people who don't get to know him well but those who do know he's a teddy bear who just wants to protect those he cares about. He's the embodiment of a shield in humanoid form.

Rowin's biggest downfall is he can get carried away in battle. If a fight goes on too long Rowin can get a bit bloodlusted. His animal instincts take over and it's hard for him too stop. Whenever he's caught in this, not even his friends are safe. After coming down from this rage Rowin is extremely embarrassed and usually spends days on weeks trying to make it up to his companions. Him usually feeling worse about it than the people around him.

Sexual Experience/Inclinations:
Rowin is someone who can be dominant, rough, and really give his partner a good fucking. Though most of the time he's a Service Top. He takes pleasure in knowing his partner's having a good time. He wants to make them cum their brains out more than he wants to cum himself.

He's also known to be quite the dirty talker/praiser depending on what his partner prefers. He thinks there's no better time to ask his partner if they're enjoying themselves while he's holding their legs over their head, carrying their whole body weight and bouncing them up and down on his cock till the point their belly bulges out and their eyes are crossed. He's not as shameless as Erlend when it comes to sex but he's pretty open about doing most things. Growing up in a brothel gave him plenty of time to think over most kinks and decide if he was willing too try them or not.

Post Coital Scene:

Rowin chuckled too himself as he watched the housewife in front of him pinned against the wall and trying her best too stifle her moan. Rowin had been staying on this farm for a few days before he met up with Erlend again and had come to see this poor woman not only do most of the work but be yelled at and belittled by her husband. He wasn't going to take a beautiful, strong woman and leave her not knowing her worth. The Farmer was in the other room reading some newspaper while Rowin had been in the kitchen with his wife fucking her quietly, yet roughly for the last thirty minutes. He held his cock deep inside of her quivering pussy and softly needed her breast in his hand, kissing at her neck as she quietly panted against the wood frame.
"You deserve better than him. A woman like you could have any man she wanted. You're strong, beautiful, and the tightest pussy I've fucked in a year." The two shared a small laugh before she moaned again.
"Caroline when's that dinner gonna be done?!" The farmer yelled, Rowin started to piston his cock in and out of her again, groaning softly into her ear. "N-n-not m-much longer dear- ah!" Caroline moaned.
"Woman how hard is it to make some beef stew?! I swear-"
"She said not much longer!" Rowin snapped back, not hearing any more lip from the farmer. The two met in a passionate kiss and hushed each other's moans as the wood creaked under their weight. Finally Rowin's flared tip pushed deep inside her and unleashed a large, thick, warm load into. Painting her womb with his fertile seed as he continued to thrust into her with every jet of cum.
After a few minutes of just holding each other in their blissful embraces Rowin finally stepped back, but he cupped her cheek and turned Caroline's face towards his. "Eight months from now, I'll be back for you and our baby. I'll take you somewhere real nice where you won't have too worry about him ever again. That sound good too you beautiful?" Rowin smiled at her and could swear he saw hearts fluttering off her.

Also you can check out my main thread for some non-Fantasy degenerate stuff in my main thread here.

Last edited:
You ever run into a dragon at the end of your dungeon crawl and instead of saying, "OH SHIT!" you said "Ohh, shit~"? Then we'd make perfect partners!
Message me today!

You ever wondered to yourself, if there's the ability to control elements in magic systems, then there must be a sort of cum-bending subsystem somewhere? We'd write well together!
Send me your fantasies!

3 Kobolds in a trench coat? Nah. 3 Goblins in a lingerie.......we'll workshop it.
Send me your fantasies!

A Queen is a exhibitionist, how the hell is she gonna get off? Lets talk about it.
Send me your fantasies!

Back
Top Bottom