Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Break This Boy - Craving Dark/Realistic scenarios

Hello! I am currently craving some RPs with a realistic setting - modern, but dark - I already have an RT for smuttier scenarios, but I am definitely leaning to realistic currently. My writing style is typically multiple paragraphs, and I don’t have a word count - I usually write in third pov, my post length in general is pretty dynamic depending on the level of dialogue etc in my partner’s post, but I do have a preference for longer posts. I also like to rp multiple side characters, just to explore different dynamics - like mc having a group of friends, writing what their family/living situation is like etc.

I would like something similar to a typical kidnapping RP and have written enough Doms in the past to crave writing some MaleSubs - I am mainly craving a classic kidnapping story - something like a serial killer who takes MC, whilst his family and friends investigate- I am also craving incest scenarios, with some severe consequences for when they get caught (like MC being sent to a psych ward as a result of the revelation, etc). I am picturing my characters naturally leaning more masculine, but I can definitely also rp pretty boys (I can do either). I’m good roleplaying as extroverted guys, or more shy and flustered/inexperienced ones - this is something we can definitely brainstorm.

Basically, I want to lean into the taboo of it all - MC being kept quiet when someone is right outside the door, or in the next room etc. I’m leaning into Non-Con/Dub-Con vibes, also good with a developing Stockholm Syndrome. Also craving a break-in scenario, or hostage situation where he’s used in front of his relatives or friends. Or maybe he’s taken while out camping, or shopping - any dark scenario like that works well. Something with ‘mind-break’ vibes.

I could also see my character being a patient - again in a hospital or ward setting and a doctor or nurse takes interest in them (I am open to my character having a disability/psychological issue that needs treatment). Also with Mpreg, I think it would be fun to do it where the pregnancy is kind of a mystery to how it happened as cis makes can’t carry - but I’m also open to my mc not being a cis male and hashing that out too.

In short - power dynamics is what I’m interested in, as well as the psychological side effects of that dynamic. If any of these interest you, please let me know. I think it would also be good for you to dm what level of smut you’d include or what kinks, so here are some of mine:

Blindfolds, gags, rope/bondage, saliva, anal sex, oral, bloodplay, gore, praise, mpreg, birthing, pregnancy, stomach play, gangbangs, fingers in mouth, flaccid play, handjobs, natural musk, weapon play, bathroom play/watersports, codependency, daddy kink, electric toys/vibrators, suspension, crossdressing

Scenarios
• kidnapper x victim *
• doctor/caregiver x patient *
• uncle x nephew
• father x son *
• father’s best friend *
• break-in *
• hostage situation *
• stalker-ish older neighbour

There’s probably others but this is what I could think of at the top of my head on what we could include. Hit me up if you’re interested - I’m sure we could come up with something

Back
Top Bottom