Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It began at the wedding (GenderBender and Foxy Lady)

it began at the wedding. Strictly speaking, it began after the wedding, at the reception.

The ceremony took place in the old library of a former Stately Home and we had moved into the dining room for the reception and speeches. Then the music began and Karen and I shared our first dance. After a few minutes and more than a few photos, we were joined by the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

I found myself dancing with Charlotte, Karen's closest friend and senior bridesmaid. As the Master of Ceremonies invited all the guests to join us, she leaned up as if she was kissing me on the cheek. Instead of the kiss, she whispered in my ear.

"I've put something in the pocket of your jacket."

It was a while before I had a chance to return to my chair where my coat was hanging. In my pocket, I found a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

No name, just the number.

What was this about? Was it an invitation? We had never shown any interest in each other.

"Make it special." My mother hugged me as Jake and I prepared to wave the guests goodnight and head up to the bridal suite.

This is what she had said so many times. "Make it special. That's the problem nowadays when brides aren't virgins any more. Make it special for both of you."

And that is what I had been planning for months now. I had chosen my dress to show off my body to its best effect, hugging my ass and thighs and pushing up my bosom.

I imagined slowly revealing myself as I removed the dress, making Jake wait, watch and wait. Waiting for me to reveal the sexiest underwear I could find. He would come into my arms and - well you get the picture.

But now it came to the moment, I had other thoughts in my head. They had been there all through the ceremony, as we took our vows, and during the reception. I was waiting for the right moment, but there would never be a right moment, so I had to find a moment, because there would come a point when the moment had passed.

I was standing there, dress tossed aside, me in full honeymoon white satin bra and thong and suspenders, with Jake's hands pawing my body and his lips nuzzling my neck.

I eased him off me slightly.

"Jake, darling, I want to tell you something."

He looked at me, anticipating what loving thoughts I might want to put into words at this special moment.

"We - the girls and me - we went to the T Club last night." That was the place to go in town.

I wish I hadn't started now, because I had to finish and maybe it would have been best not to say anything. But I couldn't do that, because I couldn't be sure that one of my so-called friends wouldn't whisper in Jake's ear.

'And?" he asked.

"And, well, Harry was there." Harry was my ex. "I hadn't invited him. He just happened to be there." A bit of a coincidence, I admit, but it was true, I hadn't invited him.

Jake put his hands on my shoulders. "Karen, you're not tell me that you and him - tell me."

"It was just for old times' sake." The words sounded pathetic and they were, but that was all it had taken.

Damn, I was ready for it - desperate you might say.

We'd agreed on 'no contact' for the month before the wedding, so that it would be special.

I had kept to my side of the bargain. No sex. Not even a wank - OK just one, half way through.

She tormented me a bit, doing some sort of striptease out of her wedding dress, but somehow I felt that it was rather half-hearted. My dick was throbbing regardless, so I moved in fast.

Which was when he dropped the bombshell.

I didn't know what to say, or what to think for that matter.

Really? Seriously? He just happened to turn up at that club, on the day and at the time when Karen was having her Hen Party. And they happened to get chatting? And they just fucked for old time's sake? Come on. Who was she kidding?

And why was she telling me now? Just I was about to bed her on our wedding night.

Was she determined to deliver me a punch in the cut? What was coming next? She'd certainly ensured that I would always remember our first night of married life.

What the fuck was she up to?

Well, she had delivered her message and now I would deliver mine. I pushed her onto the bed, ripping off that skimpy thong and got stuck in, giving her a good hard shag that she wouldn't forget in a hurry.

And all the while, I was thinking about that phone number in my pocket. Did that have anything to do with what she had just told me? I'd be ringing Charlotte the first chance I got.

He was eager for it. He should have been if he had kept his promise - no fucks, not wanks - I doubt he did, mind.

Anyway, it was no surprise that he was all over me. He'd had a hard-on for most of the reception. I'd been giving him some sly rubs under the table every so often and I could feel his dick when we had our first dance. One of my friends said she could see his dick across the dance floor, but I doubt that, truth is he is not that big, certainly nothing compared to Harry.

But to get back to the point, he was all over me, so I had to ease him off to tell him what had happened. He went red in the face and was breathing hard when I told him. I thought he might hit me at one point, but instead he threw me onto the bed and tore my thong off - guys have no idea how expensive those things are.

Then off he went, 0 to 60 in 10 seconds. Thrusting and humping, no finesse. He was claiming me, telling me I was his. Guys are so obvious. And quite pathetic really.

In his stage and the way he was going, there was no way he could last long and he didn't. No more than two minutes max, if that.

I spotted the signs - they are always the same.

"Oh, oh, Karen, oh god, oh god, tits-bump, tits-bump, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, yeah, c-c-c-uuuuunnnnnnnnnnnt."

And that was it. Done. Who said romance was dead? You're always advised to talk things through, but he's not that good with words, as you can see.

He rolled off and was soon snoring. I lay awake for hours, thinking of how different it had been with Harry the night before me.

I was just on the point of falling asleep when my phone lit up.

WhatsApp from Charlotte. "How was it?"

I sent an emoji and fell asleep.

Karen was quiet, almost sullen, next morning as we dressed for breakfast.

I managed to pull alongside Charlotte in the queue at the buffet counter.

A few minutes later my phone vibrated. I waited until Karen was distracted and then checked. WhatsApp from Charlotte: "Come to my room. Make sure no one sees you."

Easier said than done, but I managed to slip away from Karen and make it unseen, as far as I could tell.

"Did she tell you?" Charlotte asked as soon as her door shut behind me.

"About Harry? Yes, she did."

"How did you react?"

I told her. She grinned. "Serve the bitch right."

"That's be the last we hear about Harry.' I sounded more confident than I felt.

Charlotte did not comment. "She asked me to contact him and invite him to the Club."

"What happened?"

"They disappeared almost at once. We barely saw them for the rest of the evening."

"She said they shagged for old times' sake," I reported.

Charlotte laughed. She has a fruity laugh.

"She's never got over him. I doubt she ever will."

"What's he got that I haven't?"

"About eight and a half inches of solid dick," she grinned, "not that I have measured him. I've seen it a couple of times and that's my estimate."

"I thought size doesn't matter to girls," at least that was what they always said.

"It doesn't to some. It does to others and Karen is one of them. A real size Queen. Always has been as long as I've known her."

She didn't say anything else and I wasn't inclined to ask any more questions, especially ones with answers I might now like.

I stood up and made my excuses - didn't want Karen wondering where I was. Then a thought struck me.

"Why did you give me your number?"

"In case she didn't tell you. If she hadn't, I would have."

She stepped forward, put her arms round my neck, and kissed me, pressing her body against mine. She must have felt my dick stiffen. I slipped my hands round her waist and over her butt, but she took hold of them and moved back.

"You'd better be on your way, we can't let Karen find you here, can we?"

I can take a hint.

There was no sign of Jake when I got back to our room, which suited me fine. I had made a mistake yesterday by telling him about Harry. It was good to want to start our marriage by being honest, but I maybe hadn't gone about it in the best way. I needed to make amends. There was no way I could wind back the clock, but there might be a way that I could do the next best thing. So, while I waited, I slipped on my wedding dress.

When the door finally opened, Jake saw me like he had the night before standing facing him.

He stared back, trying to work out what was going on, until I began the striptease that I had performed for him the night before, except this time I focused on him, at least I tried, pushing thoughts about Harry out of my mind, as best I could. This time as the dress slid down my body I was naked underneath. I stepped out of the dress and walked towards him, took him by the hand and pulled him to the bed.

I pulled his t-shirt over his head and stroked his chest until my hands reached his waist and pushed down his shorts. I worked down his body, sniffing and licking and nibbling - he loves that - or it is Harry who like being nibbled? - until ...

Until I reached his dick. It was still soft, not even a hint of stiffening. I took him into my mouth, sucking long and hard until I sat back, breathless.

Still nothing.

Shit.

I looked up at my husband, who was looking down on me with a passionless stare.

Fuck - well, no, no fuck, definitely no fuck.

OK, so I'd have to try plan B, except I didn't have a plan B.

I'm a pretty reliable performer. It rare for me to have an issue and when I do I usually pass it off with a flip remark like "Looks like it's not your lucky night tonight."

But this was different. This wasn't one of those blips that all guys have from time to time. I was performing at my peak only a few minutes before. I was rock hard within seconds of being kissed by Charlotte - there was nothing going on between us, we'd never kissed and I'd never even been attracted to her, although she is one hell of an attractive woman.

No, this was very different. And it wouldn't change, I knew that, not so long as she had Harry in her head and I was sure she did. She was probably imagining him standing in front of her while she was sucking me off, or at least trying to.

And why should I. This is not my fault. Karen is the one to blame her and it's up to her to solve the problem. Because it is a problem for her, not for me. I'm just fine. I can perform any time I want to - I could be shagging Charlotte right now - she was definitely up for it, no doubt about that, not at all.

This was the price she was paying for her final fling just for old times' sake.

She's still on her knees in front of me. I'm still looking down at her. My dick is still swinging.

"What's the problem, Jake, darling?"

He just stared at me.

"Is this about Harry? You weren't bothered last night."

Still he stared and his dick just hung there, right in my face, flaccid, taunting me.

'Like I said, it was just a final thing, for old times' sake. It was over in an instant – it always was with him – not like you, you can last all night."

I reached up to touch him, but he backed off. I moved my hand down to my crotch and brought up a glistening finger.

"Look, Jake, I'm ready. There's no need for that tedious foreplay stuff that you get bored with."

He let out a long sigh and stared up at the ceiling.

"Why don't I get myself off? You can watch. Like you did when you'd hurt your back. You enjoyed that, didn't you darling."

I leaned forward and grabbed his wrist before he could retreat further.

"Please, Jake. At least say something. We can't go on like this. We're married, remember."

He did pull away. Was that a good sign or could he just not be bothered.

"Say something, please."

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, tried to speak, stopped, then tried again.

"I'm going for a walk. You need to clear your stuff up before we have to check out of here."

He put his shorts and t-shirt on and left.

I'd not gone far when my phone vibrated.

WhatsApp from Charlotte: "She's told me what happened."

That was fast. Obviously, Karen had not started packing yet.

I didn't have time to reply before the next message: "Want to talk."

I sent a smiling emoji and within second heard a voice behind me. It was Charlotte.

"Want to tell me your version?" she asked.

I did.

She thought for a while before saying: "Strange that, because you didn't have any problem when I kissed you."

That was right. "You noticed then."

She grinned: "Couldn't miss it. It was pretty instant reaction."

She was right, again.

"Is it because of the size thing?"

"Size thing, yeah. I mentioned she was a Size Queen and told you about Harry's dongle."

She had more or less perfect recall.

"Why should that worry me?"

"Guys do worry about these things. Whether they should is another matter. But I could understand you feeling she would always be comparing you with Harry in that Department."

I had never given this a moment's thought. Honestly. Like she'd almost said, size was just one of those myths. Women knew it didn't matter. Except when it did of course.

"I've never seen Harry naked," Charlotte confided, "so I've nothing to compare you with."

Which set me thinking.

But I didn't have much time to think, because she kissed me again.

And as we kissed, a thought began to form in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom