Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for fellow League of Legends fans :3c (NSFW)

Shawnyyyy

Meteorite
Hoihoiiiii!!! :33 As you might already know, I'm aaaaa... DOMINANT femboy!! Mhm, mhm! You don't see lots of those, do you? eheheh >:3 And today, I'm looking for some new.. applicants, to take on the job position of being my sole and depraved writing partner~!! :3c

But that's not all!! For I have a special requirement you must be able to fill~ :p I'm specifically looking for people that'll be able to play as the girl shown below this post: Neeko, from League of Legends!! I've always wanted to own a reptile, so why not start with a cute and breedable one?? mweheheh. Apart from her absolutely adorable appearance and personality, I'm also very keen on taking advantage of her shape-shifting powers to have access to any of the other League girls I want, whenever I want~ :33

I knowww, I knowwwww.. it seems like a lot of requirements, but all I really care about is that you're somewhat familiar with Neeko and at least a handful of other LoL girlies!! ^~^ And the reward you'll be receiving in return.. oh, don't get me started! >:3 I won't spoil anything, but.. once you get dicked down by a femboy once, there's no going back~♡
1710020017675.png

Back
Top Bottom