Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any An Exchange Of Cravings~ (π”»π• π•¦π•“π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣)

NeridaOndine

Supporter
Supporter
Need a Dom? Need a sub? Or a good ol Switcheroo? Looking to write a epic mystery with twists and turns? A daring adventure of dragons and quests? Or a down right dirty experience with salaciousness at every corner?
Perhaps a particular nonbinary/trans face-claim, or personality type, has your fancy but no one yet to don it for you?

What you crave, in exchange for what I want, I am eager to provide.

My preferred method is to create one world, one story, one PM, which all our characters exist, so that sometimes the couples can intersect and it's just easier to keep up with over all, but I'm willing to do two completely separate stories as well if our differing wants wouldn't exist in the same world.

Now there are some caveats, so let's get those out of the way–

Even for your tale, I still cannot give you these things;

• Full abusive Non-con domination (Willing to do lighter non-con or dub-con, like 'dark fantasy' stuff but not 'true crime', basically
  • Death (except for the rare -plot- related reason towards side characters)
  • Incest
  • Real life face claims
  • Breath play (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Scat/Throw up/WaterSports
  • Face-slapping (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Degradation (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Heavy Humiliation (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Intense sadism (As in bones breaking, deep gaping wounds, eyes removed, etc)
  • Characters under 25 or over 49 (playing as one or against one, except in platonic-plot related scenes as minor/side character roles)

And most importantly, you must come to me with a idea in mind for your side of the bargain, doesn't have to be completely fleshed out if you want some help plotting so it really feels like a collaboration which I am more than happy to do, but I need the biggest and base desires already in your mind.
I want to vibe with both OOC discussion and writing style. I wanna be hype and I find that I need that energy in return to keep things moving. After you've explained what you desire I will ask questions and try to figure out how to portray what you want to the best of my abilities and I expect the same in return so that we both can craft something that, perhaps, makes both tales have a sense of excitement to them even with this transactional focus.

Looking for posts for posts to be (except for perhaps intros which are understandably longer) in the 500ish word range most, but doesn't have to be all, the time to hopefully allow more frequent replies, though obviously with the understanding things happen sometimes like real life getting in the way or a scene really requiring fewer or more words. I just ask that the goal be quality replies that don't too often dip towards novella.
Feeling compatibility in the writing style will also be a factor if I am willing to do the double or not so must be comfortable exchanging writing samples

As long as that works, then all other possibilities are on the table, just tell me what you desire~

What I would want, or the beginning look at, what I would want for my side of the trade, if you would like to see ahead of time, can be found here

Story sample–

Yet, she stopped short.

The owl-eyed woman's hand had shot into the very bushes that concealed the hill in the first place, and although her tush slammed into the ground, she managed to keep most of her body on the top of the curve of the dip in the earth and kept from tumbling. Both hands reached up, tugging herself atop the slope and again she found her footing, her breath quicker from the startle as she peered down at the steep near-fall.

It didn't take long for a sense of triumph to consume Nenette though and her snowy face lit up in a grin over her heart shaped lips, eyes on fire with triumph before she pointed down at the incline, voice immersed in victory against this foe, "Ha! You almost got me, but not this time hidden-hillside! Not this time!"
The bubbly person with success on her tongue turned to continue her little adventure, that she knew was drawing near to its end, but before she could so much as lift one foot off the ground, a pitiful whimper called up to her.
A cry for help.
The pain unmissable.

She felt the influx of concern spread through her heart, gazing down the hill as the whine continued, trying to spot the source but the lavish greenery was too dense to see passed, only a closer inspection would reveal the distressed origin.
The nicely dressed tiny maiden bit her lower lip, the affliction of hearing an animal injured growing heavy on her shoulders till she could bare it no longer and she sighed in defeat.

"I guess you do win this round." Nenette mumbled dejectedly, crouching down and descending a slope she had for once managed to avoid. She took hold of a few branches along the way to help her down the slant of earth but that didn't work for long and soon she was willingly stumbling along and eventually falling to the ground first on her side and then rolling until making a 'thud' of a landing onto her back, her chestnut hair once again flung and outstretched above her head in a messy heap, her big eyes half lidded in a discontent squint, thinking the hill had taken this win with much more vigor than necessary.
For a moment she laid there and pouted, some might even claim a bit of wallowing, before puffing out her loss with an exhale and sitting up swiftly, her hands fixing the glasses on her face since they had gone askew, yet thankfully not completely flown off. Her round head turned in all directions available as she recalled the noble purpose of her willing descent.
Soon she found what she was looking for.
A few feet away, she was peering into the eyes of pain and fear.
A wolf was caught in a crude metal trap, the type with jagged edges, like metal teeth trying to take a bite from the canine's front left paw, blood staining the iron due to the currently exhausted creature's thrashing.

Now the wild hound laid motionless on the ground, gray fur matted and its figure emaciated, but it's eyes were quite alive. The irises of the wolf were so dark it was as though she were looking at two round pieces of living onyx, watching her intensely from her arrival, so still, it was statuesque, it's pearly razor teeth in view but not yet barred.

The poised yet somehow wild appearance of this wolf's expression made her suddenly wonder if coming down there was really a good idea in the first place, the pressure of being directly under this predator's stare sending a chill down her spine.

They remained trapped in this silent severe eye-lock for far too long for Nenette's comfort, yet by some sort of miracle her gaze flickered to the wounded foot of the untamed hound and back to it's coal eyes.

Nenette gulped.

The chestnut haired woman slowly adjusted until she was on her hands and knees, not wishing to intimidate the canine by standing up, and smiled, well, attempted a smile, what with the tension in her lungs it was at best a trembling smirk, "H-Hey there wolfie, are you alright? Do you need a hand?" She asked rhetorically, talking softly more as a comfort to herself than to the animal.

The wolf's eyes bulged and it's lips peeled back so that it's pointed teeth were fully exposed, the thick needle fangs opening and allowing the primal growl of warning reverberate out of it's jaws, preparing to gnash at her without hesitation. It didn't have the strength to lift itself up, but it's claws dug into the ground and it's head ducked so as to snap forward when needed.

"Oop," Nenette found herself crawling backwards, though only by one foot, her eyes becoming wide in alarm and her thick brows jumping up into her hairline, speaking again mostly to herself, "That's clearly a no."

===============

Smut sample–

"I've really made you wait far too long~ If you find you need more from me afterwards, just tell me~" His fingers found the hem of her panties and tights and in one fell swoop he kicked his leg away so he wasn't partially sitting on her anymore, and yanked her clothes down her ivory legs with a speed that could have implied the garments had been torn. Though they simply were tossed in an unscathed crumple on the ground, and then, using the hand that already had quite a good hold on her front, he gently turned her over and onto her back.
Adair used his knee to part her legs, hitching it at the crook of her own and then settling himself between.
Guiding her knees to rest atop his thighs.
He used his wrist to flick her sweater up along her collar, the hike of his hand having lifted her top up enough, revealing her simple black-bra that took on a rather big job of holding in her chest.
Then, his hands pulled back to himself, and he began to loosen the drawstrings of his pants.
Once loose, his thumbs hooked against the waist band, going taught against his own excitement, before, with a snap and a swing,

His cock was out.

Bonnie's eyes zoned in on the standing-at-attention mast at his pelvis, an audible gulp from her throat.
Thankfully, it wasn't quite as gargantuan as her overactive imagination first worried, however it was still…proportionate to his over all frame.
And he was a -massive- man, after all.
She was..pretty sure it should fit, if not with a hint of struggle, though her hands falling beside her hips and taking fistfulls of the sheets didn't escape Adair's eye.

While she got an eyeful of what had been rubbing up against her, he took a brief second to take in her form as well.
There might have been better ways to put it, but really, with her shirt up around her neck, her skirt having raised up to where it was more like a belt, and her hips bare, the first word he could think of while looking down on her was; soft.

So soft.

A strawberry and marshmallow bunny.

Sure, her breasts which were sizeable in their own rite were the first thing he found himself ogling, the top of the cups barely holding on to the point he could see a smidgen of pink at each center that made him want to tear her bra asunder and reveal them fully.
But it wasn't just that.
Her stomach and hips for example were so…grabbable.
And a full look at the crux of her thighs, seeing a flash of pale amaranth red, ready and waiting.
He felt like he was about to go fucking feral.

His right hand lifted upwards towards his mouth while his left reached down and underneath her, searching for her bra-hooks, realizing he should have done so first but, oh well.
He had to lean in close to do so, his face hovering over hers, and, barely an inch from her own face, her owlish gaze watched as Adair pulled his fingers to his open mouth and slipped his index and middle fingers in. Getting as much saliva on them as he could while his golden eyes locked onto hers with an intensity that her malachite peepers couldn't pull away from.

Snap.

He unhooked her underwear and his other hand quickly grabbed the loosened fabric in the middle and pushed it up under her crumpled sweater.

Adair freed her gaze to wander by bringing his own down to what he had given freedom, the little bounce of flesh drawing his eye.

Dunes of pale spongy softness, almost perfectly round due to her laying back, and each topped with a pastel amaranth pink nipple.
He couldn't help himself but compare them to gumdrops.

Bonnie's eyes watered, the heat in her face as this silvery goliath loomed over her boiling her insides, anticipation was buzzing in her ears.
He was doing so much and yet at the same time it felt like he was taking so long.
She worried she might lose herself enough to straight up beg him soon.
Though, like he read her mind, it didn't come to that.
His fingers slipped from his lips, coated in his spit, and in a split second, his mouth found her right nipple, and those slicked digits dove into her lap.
Tips pressed between her petals and, shliick, he pushed his way into the slippery velvety quim. His fingers staying straight until his knuckles gently bumped into her perineum, and then he curved them upwards and spread them apart to test the excitement of her tendons.
His thumb lifting and laying down on her clit, starting up another lightning storm over her lap as he pumped his fingers iiin and ooout of her.
Creating a faint, 'pap..pap', sound, as she had gotten very, very, wet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom