Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price of Silence - Sindy Hunter & SteveWalker

Steve leaned back in his office chair and let his eyes wander out of the window of his small and simply furnished office on the edge of the city. The grey silhouettes of the skyscrapers in the distance unpleasantly reflected what he felt to be the monotony of his own life. At the age of 48, he was living a life that, from the outside, seemed quite desirable: a daughter who was about to enter adulthood, a nice house on the outskirts of the city and a responsible position in the finance department of a well-known company. But behind the surface of the successful businessman was an inner emptiness that Steve found harder to bear every day. The passion in his marriage had died out years ago, leaving behind a silence that weighed heavier than any argument. Sexual frustration and the endless repetition of everyday life had left him with a deep boredom and dissatisfaction against which he seemed powerless.

His attempts to escape this emptiness were limited to fleeting moments of distraction and excitement during his strolls through the smut corners of the internet, but these were passing and only left him feeling all the more empty. Another subtle thrill against the daily routine was provided by a risky game in his profession. Steve was responsible for monitoring and managing the company's financial transactions, a position that gave him both insight and influence. There were moments when he was aware that he was on thin ice, but his skilful handling of the numbers, which meant many a success for the company, kept his secret hidden.

In a few minutes he would be sitting opposite Bree, the new young and attractive colleague whose recruitment he had been largely responsible for. Officially because of her outstanding qualifications and achievements, but there was probably something else that subconsciously attracted him to her. She was exactly his type: blonde, slim, with a slightly challenging look in her eyes that reminded Steve of what was missing in his life and especially in his marriage.

Excitement mixed with a touch of guilt resonated within him as he thought about what this meeting would bring. The conversation would focus on her performance during the probationary period, about which there was nothing to criticise. Deep down, however, Steve hoped that their conversation would go beyond professional boundaries and touch on the personal, perhaps igniting a spark that was sorely missing in his everyday life. It wasn't just her looks that fascinated him, but also her vibrancy and youthfulness, qualities he wanted to rediscover in himself.

As he waited for the interview, Steve considered how to address Bree's commitment and obvious dedication. Since her arrival, she had proven herself extremely capable in the area of financial reporting, which was directly under Steve's supervision. Lately, he had noticed that she had been staying late at the office a few evenings, supposedly to further delve into the company's finances. At the same time, he wondered whether her overtime was really just a way of proving herself in her job or whether there was more to it than that. These thoughts were soon overtaken by reality when there was a knock on his office door. It was time to put on the mask of the competent manager and face Bree, knowing full well that this day would end like any other: with a return to a life that seemed more and more like a well-orchestrated lie.

mazzy_grace.jpg
Life changed in an instant for Bree Austin. She was aged thirteen, sitting in the rear of her parent's car, when a lorry smashed into the side of the vehicle. Bree’s mother and father were killed immediately, leaving Bree as an orphan. She was placed into the care of the government’s Child Services Department and soon found that the people who were supposed to care for her were more likely to want to use and abuse her.

As Bree grew she quickly learned the way to survive was to be the person in control. She was both attractive and intelligent, attributes that served her well as she developed skills which enabled her to be the mistress of her fate. By the time Bree was eighteen she had learned to deceive and manipulate in the most ruthless and cold-hearted manner possible. Her personality had developed into one that could be described as a schizoid sadistic narcissist. She could flit between being a dipsy airhead, a serious student, a femme-fatal or a mean cruel bitch. Anyone who crossed her or stood in her way, paid dearly for making that mistake.

With her skillset, Bree could have simply ensnared a wealthy older man and enjoyed a privileged life, but that would have been boring. Instead, she followed a more usual path of education and then a career. After graduating college with degrees in Business Studies and Computing, Bree got a job as a Data Analyst at a large financial company. For the first few months, she remained quiet, doing the tasks she was assigned without drawing attention to herself, although she knew that her looks had made her the topic of more than one water-cooler conversation.

Then one day Bree noticed a discrepancy in some payment data. The variance was small but on further investigation Bree found it to be regular, going back several years. It wasn’t obvious where the missing money was being diverted to and it took Bree weeks of after-hours work to find the ultimate recipient. On the day of her interview at the end of her probationary period with her manager Steve Walker, Bree had ensured she was fully prepared for what she had planned. She had dressed in a business-like but glamorous manner and carried her small laptop which held the evidence she had gathered.

Bree knocked on Steve Walker’s office door and walked in, not waiting for a reply. She smiled sweetly at Steve, acting the part of a nervous new employee, and took a seat in the chair in front of Steve’s desk. As Bree sat down she ensured her skirt rode up above her knee to expose a small expanse of her toned thigh, encased in black nylon. “Hello, Mr Walker… I hope this meeting is going to go well, for both of us” said Bree in a slightly suggestive manner.

When Bree entered the room, Steve caught her eyes, and a mix of admiration and a hint of desire caused his professional attitude to briefly waver. Bree moved with a confidence that Steve had noticed months ago. Her thoughtful choice of clothes magically attracted his attention; simple recognition no longer seemed to be enough for him.

The white blouse, which highlighted her figure and flowed into the waistband of a black skirt, played a subtle game with the balance between professionalism and provocation. The moment Bree sat down, seemingly unintentionally revealing a little too much skin, Steve was struck by a familiar feeling - a mixture of desire and lust that was difficult to balance with his role as a line manager.

Surprised, Steve realised that Bree had not given him the opportunity to greet her first. Her words, infused with an undertone he had not anticipated, made him pause for a moment. With an emphasised calmness that masked his inner tension, he replied: "Good morning, Miss Austin." His voice sounded calm, but it carried traces of his desire. "I've been following the results of your work over the past few months and I must admit that your achievements are remarkable." He paused for a moment, looking her straight in the eye - a silent attempt to gain a deeper insight into the being hidden behind her attentive face.

Steve leant forwards slightly and his hands found a firm grip on the plain surface of the desk. "It's important to me that you understand how much your efforts are appreciated." His eyes lingered on her, hoping to recognise a reflection of that inner fire that was also burning within him. "You are undoubtedly an enrichment to our team and I look forward to continuing to work with you. The skill you show in handling data and your dedication could well become a role model for our entire department."

With an openness that slightly softened his otherwise controlled manner, Steve leaned forward. "Working with you is a breath of fresh air," he admitted, risking a vulnerability he rarely allowed himself. "You bring a real boost to our team - exactly what we've been missing." He worded each sentence carefully, knowing full well that words could build bridges as well as create barriers.

The silence that followed seemed charged with expectation, as if Steve was waiting for a spark of personal truth to loosen the professional mask a little. "I'm interested..." he began, his voice deliberately neutral so as not to give too much away, "what impression have you had of our company so far? And perhaps even more importantly, how do you feel about working directly with me?"

When Bree entered the room, Steve caught her eyes, and a mix of admiration and a hint of desire caused his professional attitude to briefly waver. Bree moved with a confidence that Steve had noticed months ago. Her thoughtful choice of clothes magically attracted his attention; simple recognition no longer seemed to be enough for him.

The white blouse, which highlighted her figure and flowed into the waistband of a black skirt, played a subtle game with the balance between professionalism and provocation. The moment Bree sat down, seemingly unintentionally revealing a little too much skin, Steve was struck by a familiar feeling - a mixture of desire and lust that was difficult to balance with his role as a line manager.

Surprised, Steve realised that Bree had not given him the opportunity to greet her first. Her words, infused with an undertone he had not anticipated, made him pause for a moment. With an emphasised calmness that masked his inner tension, he replied: "Good morning, Miss Austin." His voice sounded calm, but it carried traces of his desire. "I've been following the results of your work over the past few months and I must admit that your achievements are remarkable." He paused for a moment, looking her straight in the eye - a silent attempt to gain a deeper insight into the being hidden behind her attentive face.

Steve leant forwards slightly and his hands found a firm grip on the plain surface of the desk. "It's important to me that you understand how much your efforts are appreciated." His eyes lingered on her, hoping to recognise a reflection of that inner fire that was also burning within him. "You are undoubtedly an enrichment to our team and I look forward to continuing to work with you. The skill you show in handling data and your dedication could well become a role model for our entire department."

With an openness that slightly softened his otherwise controlled manner, Steve leaned forward. "Working with you is a breath of fresh air," he admitted, risking a vulnerability he rarely allowed himself. "You bring a real boost to our team - exactly what we've been missing." He worded each sentence carefully, knowing full well that words could build bridges as well as create barriers.

The silence that followed seemed charged with expectation, as if Steve was waiting for a spark of personal truth to loosen the professional mask a little. "I'm interested..." he began, his voice deliberately neutral so as not to give too much away, "what impression have you had of our company so far? And perhaps even more importantly, how do you feel about working directly with me?"
Bree sat, smiling sweetly at Mr Walker’s comments, behaving as if she was keen for his approval. In truth, she didn’t care what his opinion of her was. To Bree, he was just another example of a pathetic person who thought they had some degree of power and was not as clever as they thought. Mr Walker’s roaming eyes told Bree that he would be just as easy to manipulate as most of the men she encountered, especially those older than her.

It always amused Bree that men, almost old enough to be her father, actually thought there was a chance of being intimate with her. Very early in her life, Bree had discovered the major design flaw in the human male. That sexual arousal drained large amounts of blood from their brain, causing them to say and do the most stupid things.

During his appraisal of Bree’s probationary period, Mr Walker trotted several well-practised platitudes, how she would be a great asset to his team, how impressed he was with Bree’s work ethic, and then, finally, was the phrase that confirmed to Bree that Mr Walker was about to become her new pet, “...how do you feel about working directly with me?". His life was about to change beyond recognition. His sole purpose would be to serve Bree. Once she grew tired of him, or he was no longer useful, Bree would cast him aside without a second thought.

Bree replied to the evaluation. “Thank you, Mr Walker. Your comments are very kind. I’m very grateful for you letting me make use of my education and previous training, and you think I have made a real contribution to the company.” As Bree spoke she absent-mindedly stroked the base of her neck, letting her hand fall slowly down her chest to her side. A slight smirk appeared on her lips as she saw Mr Walker’s eyes follow the movement of her hand. She had him hooked and was playing him like a fish.

Bree continued, answering Mr Walker’s question about her impressions of the company. “Well, there is no doubt the company is very successful, but I have noticed areas which could be improved… Some of the software could be updated to alternatives that perform better and have lower support costs… The most worrying issue I discovered is the poor security within the payments system…”. Bree paused for a second, staring Mr Walker directly in the eye, her smile never leaving her lips.

The sudden tension in the room was palatable. Bree resumed her reply. “It is very easy for someone to create phantom supplier accounts and then submit fictitious invoices. If the amount being charged is below a certain amount those invoices never appear on any system reports, the values are deemed too low to be processed…”. Again Bree paused, studying Mr Walker, certain she could see the fear spreading through him.

Mr Walker began to speak, but Bree cut him short. “I know. It sounds unbelievable… but I have the evidence here…”. Bree stood up and walked behind Mr Walker, opened her laptop and placed it on the desk before him. “So, these are all the bogus suppliers I found… This is a history of all the invoices they have submitted over the last three years… I’m sure you would agree it’s quite a sizable amount… And this is the account where all that money has been diverted to…”.

Bree leaned over and tapped a key on the laptop. The screen filled with the details of a bank account. The account holder was Steven Walker. In addition to the name was a picture of the person. There was no way for Mr Walker to deny he had been embezzling the company. The room fell deadly silent for just a few seconds but it felt like an age. Bree leaned down, bringing her lips very close to Mr Walker’s ear and whispered “Don’t worry… Be a good pet and nobody needs to know…”

Steve felt his world collapse. When Bree began to speak, he had smiled at her in a friendly and desirous way, believing it to be a normal conversation with a work colleague. At first she thanked him for his words of praise and made a hand wave that got him excited. But with each new word she spoke, he felt the smile disappear from his lips and his heart began to beat restlessly and loudly.

At first it was only a slight irritation that rippled through his body when Bree mentioned the security vulnerabilities in the payment system. "Small problems," he thought, "nothing I can't hide from her." But when she stopped and looked directly at him, he felt his control slipping away. Her smile was no longer sweet - it was the smile of a hunter who had her prey in her sights. The words that followed echoed in his head, and with each sentence his fear grew immeasurably.

Suddenly it was there, the relentless feeling of danger. The metallic taste in his mouth, the shivers of fear that ran hot and cold down his spine, his stomach tightened and a cold film of sweat formed on his forehead. His thoughts raced, caught in a maelstrom of panic and despair. Images of his wife and daughter appeared in his mind's eye, accompanied by the terrible thought of losing them through his own mistakes. "What have I done?" the question burned in his mind and "How did she find out?" echoed desperately inside him.

The future appeared in dark colours before his eyes. The immediate dismissal that was now inevitable, the cold handcuffs that would wrap around his wrists and tear him from his previous life. The trial at which he would be sentenced, the press that would report on him, in the end a number in a prison, so far away from the life he had just a few moments ago lamented as boring and empty. Then the divorce papers that would seal his marriage like the final nail in the coffin. And worst of all, the lost look on his daughter's face, who would no longer see him as her hero, but as the man who had destroyed her family and her carefree life. Every time he thought of one of these events, the fear tightened in his chest and his heartbeat became a wild drumbeat of despair.

When Bree stood up and opened her laptop, Steve felt as if the ground was being pulled out from under his feet. The world collapsed on top of him and buried him beneath it. The files she presented to him were undeniable proof of his fraud. The account, his account, with an image that left him no way out. He was exposed, exposed in front of this woman he had thought so harmless, whom he had even desired.

When Bree leaned towards him, her lips dangerously close to his ear, her voice a poisonous whisper, both promise and threat, something inside him was shaken. "Don't worry... Be a good pet and nobody needs to know..." The words made him shudder. "What did she mean by that? A pet? What pet?" A strong feeling of unease came over him. He was in her hands, only a plaything she could control at will. He had thought he was in control of his life, but now he was nothing more than a toy in Bree's game, helpless and at her mercy.

In that moment of shocking awakening, Steve began to realise that this could be more than just the end of his career. It was the possible end of the life he had built on lies and cheating. For a moment he considered admitting what he had done, telling the truth to the management and accepting the punishment, But then the images of his daughter, whom he would disappoint so badly and end up losing, came back to his mind. Desperate and with fear in his eyes, Steve turned to Bree, unable to think clearly, and in a trembling voice he asked: "B… Be… Be a g… good p… p… pet? W… Wha… What d… do you m… mean?"

Bree could almost feel the panic that engulfed Mr Walker as she revealed the evidence of his ill-judged criminal behaviour. A familiar shiver of delight ran through Bree's body, a response that occurred each time she saw her victim realise they were at a point where their next decision would decide the path their life would take. Bree’s pleasure was more than just satisfaction, it was sexual, and her arousal heightened her sadistic tendencies.

The initial reaction from people Bree ensnared could take many forms, although the common emotion was fright. There could be an angry outburst with threats of physical violence, or sobbing and begging and then there were a few, like Mr Walker, who just accepted their fate without even a whimper. Bree had no preference towards how a person surrendered to her, each one had its merits and drawbacks.

When Mr Walker asked what Bree had meant when she told him he would be her pet, she gave a snort of derision. “Really?... I thought you were an intelligent man… Surely you know what a pet is?”. Bree’s voice was filled with a mocking tone, she was clearly enjoying the discomfort Mr Walker was experiencing. Bree continued, “You are going to be my companion, my source of pleasure and amusement… And like all pets, you will have to be tamed…”

Bree paused, letting her words sink in. She then stood and walked to the edge of Mr Walker’s desk and perched on the corner. As she crossed her legs, there was a swishing sound as her stockinged legs slid past each other. Her final pose gave Mr Walker a close-up view of her lean toned thigh. Bree watched Mr Walker’s gaze fall on her leg and she gave a chuckle and said, “Oh yes… Don’t think I haven’t noticed all your sneaky peeks and grubby leering from you and your disgusting friends… And if you have any thoughts of concluding with them, to try and hide your nasty little secret, you might want to think again!”.

Bree reached over to her laptop and clicked one of the keys. An audio file began to play, “...Christ Steve, that's one hell of a hot piece of ass you've hired…”. Mr Walker recognised the voice as one of his colleagues, Matt Taylor, and remembered him saying the words in a meeting they had months ago. Bree had been there but had stepped out of the office for a few minutes to get some paperwork. Bree grinned and raised an eyebrow as the next piece of audio began to play. “...Fuck! I’d love to peg that little blonde sluts ass!... You could face fuck her Steve, keep the teasing whore quiet!...”.

Again Mr Walker recognised the person speaking, this time it was Gary Morris. Bree clicked on the laptop again, stopping the audio play. “There’s lots more of that… So if you and those filthy arseholes try to interfere I’ll send all of these conversations to HR and the press. I’m sure your friends would want to thank you for getting them fired and the company for disgracing them in public.”.

Bree now felt that Mr Walker was now completely under her control. At this point, his only way out would be to kill her, but she didn’t believe he was capable of that, especially as she was well aware that despite the fear and terror he was feeling at that moment, he was still being driven by a powerful primitive psychological force, lust. Bree knew the effect her physical appearance could have on people, both men and women, and she wasn't advised to use it as another weapon in her arsenal.

Mr Walker hadn’t spoken since asking the question. He just sat silent, still stunned from his world falling apart in an instant. “Oh cheer up Stevie… Isn’t this what you wanted?...” mocked Bree, adding “Didn’t you say you wanted me to work directly with you?... Well, it looks like your wish has come true…”. Bree then picked up the photo frame on Mr Walker’s desk. “Hmmm… Wife and daughter?” she asked. Without waiting for an answer Bree said, “Call her, tell her you will be bringing a guest to dinner… I think it’s important I should know my new pet’s family, don’t you?”

Steve was paralysed, unable to make any sensible response to Bree's comments. There was only one thought running through his mind: how the hell had she found out about his cheating, how the hell? But little by little Bree's words entered his brain and Steve shrugged: He was to be her pet, her source of pleasure and amusement? He was to be tamed? What did that mean? Steve had seen some unusual things on his strolls into the dirty corners of the internet, including porn of dominatrixes keeping men like pets for their pleasure. Steve had to admit that the one or other clip had turned him on more than he had previously imagined. Was she serious? And as Bree gave him a look of her thighs, a slight flush of excitement ran through him, softening his shock a little.

But in the next moment, the first positive time since Bree had pointed out his mistakes was already over. He was horrified to hear his colleagues making obscene comments about Bree, talking about fucking her in the ass and in the mouth. Although his voice was not on the recording, Steve knew he had made similar comments. What man doesn't dream of having a horny little office slut to make his life sweet from time to time? And when men were together, they said things like that. And the little bitch had actually recorded it! What's next?

He also had to admit that he'd often imagined laying Bree on his desk and taking her from behind, looking at her hot ass and enjoying her moans as he pounded his dick hard into her tight ass. Or jerking off while his wife faked another migraine to avoid having sex with him, he'd more than once imagined Bree kneeling on the floor in front of him, sucking him off and rubbing his balls while he attended a Zoom meeting. And now Bree had him by his balls and he was the one getting fucked, figuratively speaking.

But her last words made his blood run cold, she wanted to meet his wife and daughter, tonight, for dinner! At that moment Steve wanted to protest, to beg Bree to leave his family out of it, but he saw in his mind's eye the evidence of his betrayal, he heard the voices making dirty remarks about Bree, if it all came out he would be ruined and with him his colleagues and the company's reputation. He felt trapped in the web of lies and crimes he had spun. It was as if the walls were closing in around him, trapping him in the reality of his situation, which went far beyond his financial fraud.

How could he explain to his wife Melissa that Bree was coming to dinner? How could he justify inviting an almost stranger into his family's intimate circle without arousing suspicion? Searching for words to cover his inner turmoil, he reached for the phone and dialled his wife's number. His heart pounded in his chest when Melissa answered in her warm voice, and before Steve could say anything, she gushed, "Hey, honey, glad you called. Sarah's bringing her boyfriend Paul Miller tonight. She wants us to finally meet him. You know it's her first real boyfriend. Please be on time. We can't disgrace her."

Steve felt a moment of relief at the thought of a normal family situation, but the anxiety quickly returned as he tried to formulate his request. "That's great, really. But there's something else. A colleague of mine, Bree Austin, and I are going to be working closely together on a new project in the future, and we both think it would be good for you to meet her." Melissa hesitated for a moment, surprised by the unexpected invitation. "Does it have to be today? It doesn't go so nicely with Paul's visit. And are you all right, Steve? You sound tense."

Steve tried to keep his voice calm. "It's all right, really. And yes, it has to be tonight, otherwise there won't be another opportunity in the next few weeks. I think it's going to be a nice evening." He hung up the phone after Melissa gave her unenthusiastic approval. He had lied once again, and a dark foreboding wouldn't let him go. At least there was one other person present, Sarah's first boyfriend, so hopefully the conversation would remain somewhat neutral. It was a little awkward, but better than letting Bree take full control, because he couldn't help but fear the events that were about to come.

There was no longer a hint of arousal at the sight of Bree's slim, well-toned thighs. Thoughts of Bree's comments about his future as her pet and his taming had faded into the background. Bree's presence in his home, along with his family and Sarah's new boyfriend, left him wondering how to deal with this unfamiliar situation. He looked at Bree, and for the first time since she had taken control, he dared to beg her, "Please, Miss Austin, please leave my daughter and my wife out of this. I'll do anything for you, please!"

Bree gave a smile of satisfaction as Mr Walker put down the phone. He had completed the first task that Bree had given him without argument. She was about to praise him for being so obedient but then Mr Walker begged Bree not to involve his wife and daughter in her plans. Bree’s smile faded, replaced by a look of disappointment. “Just when I thought we were getting along so well…” Bree said with a sigh. She slipped off the edge of the desk, standing once again, and walked behind Mr Walker.

Mr Walker’s breathing was short and fast, probably further exacerbated by Bree moving behind him, out of sight. He gasped as he felt Bree gently stroke the side of his head in a way that seemed tender and caring, but that moment of kindness evaporated in an instant. Bree grabbed a handful of Mr Walker’s hair and yanked his head, pulling him back into his chair. In a whisper, delivered with venom, she said “Don’t you fucking get it!?... I fucking own you!… I’ll do what I want when I want and with who I want!... You have no fucking say!”.

Bree released Mr Walke and casually walked back to the front of his desk. She eyed Mr Walker as if she was considering his fate. If she should continue with her plans, or cast him aside and destroy him that very day. Bree took a deep breath and the smug grin returned to her lips. “Now you know how things will work from now on I don’t expect further nonsense like that, understand pet?”. Bree didn’t wait for a response, it wasn’t a question, it was a statement of fact.

There was a few seconds of silence and then Bree looked around the office. “OK. I’ll be working here from now on…” she announced. Mr Walker looked puzzled. “You can sit outside, at your P.A.’s desk… Or should I say, your former P.A.”. Mr Walker’s P.A. was Gwen Scott, she was in her fifties and had been with the company for over twenty years and was a much-liked and respected member of staff. Mr Walker’s look of confusion continued. Bree chuckled and said, “Yes… You need to go and fire the old bitch… Now… Today…”. Mr Walker’s expression of confusion turned to one of dread as he thought about what he was being ordered to do.

Bree tutted and then said, “Oh come on Stevie… Show a bit more enthusiasm… You should be saying ‘Yes Mistress, at once Mistress’, not sitting there looking like a retarded oaf”. Although Bree’s words were mean, there was a playful tone in her voice indicating she was enjoying Mr Walker’s discomfort. Mr Walker sat frozen, unable to think of a reason to dismiss Mrs Scott. Bree knew that this would be his dilemma, how to get rid of a perfect employee. “I suggest you go and take a look in the bottom drawer of Mrs Scott’s desk… Who would have thought such an upstanding and respectable woman would have a drug problem?”.

After a few moments, Mr Walker stood up and began to make his way to the office door. He walked as if he was going to the gallows. Bree’s grin turned to a huge smile and as Mr Walker passed her said, “Once you have got rid of the old bitch, you can come and clear all of your crap out of my office.”. Bree looked out of the office window as Mr Walker went to Mrs Scott. Bree waited for the older woman’s reaction and when it came Bree groaned with delight as she watched Mrs Scott’s life disintegrate.

Steve's heart pounded loudly in his chest as Bree walked past him and finally stood behind him. Her touch, which only moments ago would have ignited a spark of desire in him, now made him tremble. The sudden pain that shot through his head caught him as much by surprise as her sharp words. Every breath became a struggle against the overwhelming fear that threatened to take his breath away. When Bree loosened her tight grip and let him sink forward, a storm raged in Steve's head. Bree's words, razor sharp and full of pure contempt, wouldn't let him go. She would have her way, regardless of his begging. It was as if he was floating in a black ocean, lost and hopeless, surrounded by a darkness of despair that threatened to swallow up the last spark of hope.

The next humiliations came just as unexpectedly. He was to leave his office for Bree and take the place of his assistant, and to do so he was to fire Gwen, his loyal assistant. There seemed to be no end to the nightmare. Every part of his being rebelled against the inevitable. Gwen, with her unfailing competence, her dedication and her comforting smile on difficult days, had earned his deepest respect. But here he stood, on the edge of a cliff, forced to betray her.

Mistress, that's what he should call Bree now, Mistress. The words echoed in his head and left him with a strange feeling. After everything that had happened, Steve had no doubt that Bree was serious. He wasn't used to fighting back, he'd never had to, and with every word Bree said, Steve gave up a little more of himself, with every word Bree said, Steve gave up a little more. What could he do to stop the inevitable, he asked himself. Kill her? He wasn't capable of doing that. Commit suicide? Steve was too weak for that too, he had to admit, and he was terrified of the consequences of this hopeless situation. Yes, Mistress, it flashed through his mind again, and he couldn't help thinking that he would soon be saying those exact words to Bree: Yes, Mistress.

Almost astonished, Steve realized how quickly his life had turned into an absolute horror in just a few minutes and now he was going to do terrible things to an innocent person. Bree had thought of everything, had hidden evidence of Gwen's drug addiction in her drawer, and Steve had no words to describe Bree's recklessness. The thought of firing Gwen choked him up. As he stood in front of her desk and called security to begin the search, he felt like he was losing a part of his humanity. When the drugs were taken out of the drawer, his hope sank even deeper into the abyss. He knew there was no turning back. As Gwen burst into tears, Steve thought he saw a sadistic satisfaction in Bree's face as he glanced briefly at her through the office window.

Steve dismissed Gwen without notice with a sharpness in his voice that was unusual for him. He told himself that this was necessary to prevent something worse from happening. But deep down, he knew that this act of humiliation and manipulation was just the beginning of more to come. While Gwen left the office crying and proclaiming her innocence, Steve returned to his old office and, as Bree had instructed him, quietly packed his things into a box and avoided eye contact with Bree. After removing the photo of his wife and daughter from his desk, he left the office and sat down in Gwen's old seat.

His eyes fell on the photo in his hand and despair tightened his heart. How could he prevent them from suffering under Bree? He couldn't think of an answer; Bree was a ruthless and cruel woman, he had realized that by now. If he interfered in her plans, she would destroy him mercilessly, expose his colleagues and the company and who knew what else she had prepared. Steve could only hope that the presence of Sarah's boyfriend would prevent the worst from happening. Completely lost, he stared into space, unaware of the looks on his colleagues' faces as they whispered in confusion about his new workplace. He had hired the devil in person, he thought as he turned to look at Bree through the office window and he believed he heard a cruel laughter.

The dismissal of Mrs Scott drew the attention of all the other people in the office. There were a lot of hushed conversations, together with questioning looks in Mr Walker’s direction. Even when Mrs Scott had left the office, Mr Walker’s colleagues continued to stare at him, wondering why he had decided to sit at Mrs Scott’s desk rather than return to his office.

For the rest of the day, Bree left Mr Walker alone, staying in her office, which had previously been Mr Walker’s. It was late afternoon when Bree opened the office door. Without speaking, she gestured with her hand that Mr Walker should join her. When Mr Walker walked through the door, Bree had returned to sitting behind her desk. She smiled and nodded for Mr Walker to take a seat before her.

“I’ve been writing your evaluation report for my probationary period”, Bree informed Mr Walker, continuing, “I’ve included your comments about my achievements and how I have enriched your team… In regard of your glowing assessment, I have added that you recommend I should have a pay rise… 15% seemed fair… Also, I should be given a company car which would be appropriate for my role as Software Procurement Executive… You just need to sign and date it…”.

Bree pushed the document towards Mr Walker, her smile fading to a stern glare, daring Mr Walker to challenge her. Bree gave a snort of contempt as Mr Walker quickly grabbed a pen and did as the dominating blonde demanded, now fully aware of how ruthless she could be. Once the report was signed the smile returned to Bree’s lips.

She studied Mr Walker for a couple of seconds, allowing just enough time to make him feel uneasy and wonder what was going to happen next. Bree’s next words caught Mr Walker by surprise. “Well Stevie… You’ve been a very good pet today… Getting rid of that old cow without making a fuss… I bet your friends must think you are a real bastard for getting rid of nice Mrs Scott…”

Bree’s eyes seemed to twinkle at the notion Mr Walker’s reputation was being changed and he had no way of stopping it. Bree opened one of the desk drawers and took out an envelope that was stuffed full of something. “Here you are Stevie… A little gift… I always reward my pets when they behave and do as they are told”. Bree handed the envelope to Mr Walker and watched, waiting for his reaction on opening it.

Mr Walker tore open the bloated envelope and pulled out a small bundle of bright pink fabric. Once he had untangled it he saw it was a pair of very brief panties. He looked questioningly at Bree and she chuckled. “They should still be warm… I took them off just a few minutes ago… You should find a damp spot too… Seeing that old bitch crumple got me very excited!”.

Mr Walker sat frozen, his response amusing Bree. “Come on Stevie… Don’t be shy, we both know what you want to do…” teased Bree, then her tone became threatening as she added, “We both know what a disgusting little pervert you are… Go ahead… Sniff them… Enjoy the scent of your Mistress… I bet your tiny dick is already hard!”. Bree stared hard at Mr Walker, waiting for his reaction.

Steve sat more or less motionless in his new seat for the rest of the day. It echoed over and over in his mind, a symphony of failure. He had made a mistake, that was undeniable, but how had Bree, or Miss Austin, as he should call her from now on, found out about all this? This question ran through his mind over and over again.

He could feel the looks of his colleagues piercing through him, some full of malicious glee, others with a tinge of pity that he could bear even less. Steve wanted to fight back, wanted to shout that it wasn't fair, wanted to tell the world that he was also a human being with feelings. But the words stuck in his throat, caught in a web of fear and shame.

For the next few hours he was left alone with his thoughts, and at some point he decided to play Miss Austin's game. If she humiliated him, if she made him her toy, he hoped he could at least keep his daughter out of the whole drama. He almost didn't care about his wife. The stupid cunt was to blame for the whole disaster, if she hadn't been such a frigid bitch he would never have looked for the thrill in cheating.

When Miss Austin called him into his old office with a simple hand gesture like a servant, he resigned himself to his fate and followed her instructions. He signed the pay rise and the company car without objection, knowing full well that he would soon have to answer to the management, but what could he do, his dismissal was imminent anyway.

When Miss Austin handed him an envelope, he was astonished. And when he pulled out her panties and heard her words, his thoughts turned to the next humiliation. She was serious, she wanted to see him on the floor. And Steve obeyed. Yes, mistress, it echoed in his head without him saying it. He took the slip, held it in front of his nose and smelled it. He smelled her scent, he felt the moisture caused by her perverse lust. Then he rubbed the panties against his nose and thought of Miss Austin sitting in front of him without them, her pussy naked and wet under her skirt.

"Yes, Mistress," he finally pressed out slowly. "Yes, Mistress, I'm a real pervert. And my little cock is already getting hard."

Bree sneered at Mr Walker as he knelt before her, her skimpy pink panties in his hand, holding them to his nose, becoming intoxicated by the scent of her sexual musk. She hadn’t expected him to have submitted so readily, hadn’t put up any kind of resistance. Bree hadn’t told him to get on his knees, yet there he was grovelling before her looking totally pathetic. Bree surmised that this is what Mr Walker desired, even if he didn’t realise it, to have every aspect of his life controlled. Bree wondered what his relationship with his wife was like, and if she was just as weak and pitiful as him.

“Enough of that!” Bree snapped, “Time to go to your home… I’m looking forward to meeting your wife and daughter…Although I find it difficult to believe anyone would want to be married to such a contemptible excuse for a man”. Bree slipped on her jacket and picked up her purse. She began to walk out of the office, and clicking her fingers said, “Heel pet!”. Bree strode purposely through the building, her hips swaying and stiletto heels clicking on the hard floor. She drew the attention of several employees who looked at the strange sight of the tall blonde moving so confidently followed by Mr Walker scurrying behind her.

Bree made her way to the car park and Mr Walker’s car. She stood next to the front passenger door and waited. Mr Walker paused for a second, then realised what Bree wanted. He quickly rushed and opened the car door for her. Bree glared at Mr Walker as she sat into the car. Mr Walker watched in surprise as Bree hitched up her skirt, as she sat, obviously putting her naked bottom onto the car seat. Mr Walker closed the car door and then entered the driver’s side. Bree grinned as she wiggled in the seat and said, “I’m just marking my territory… I want to make sure you are always aware of me…”.

The drive to Mr Walker’s house took about twenty minutes. Bree remained silent for the entire journey. When the car turned off the road, onto the driveway of one of the houses, Bree could see two cars parked there. As Mr Walker stopped the car Bree said, “I hope your wife is a good cook, I’ve built up quite an appetite from all of today’s excitement… Be sure you will be punished if the meal is a pile of shit!”. Bree gave Mr Walker a cold stare, making sure he realised it was not an empty threat, and then waited for him to get out and open her door.

Steve steered the car through the streets of his suburb, the twilight bathing the world in a soft, uncertain light. Next to him sat Bree, whose presence in the car seemed heavy and threatening, like a dark cloud that could break loose at any moment. He could feel his hands trembling on the steering wheel, a silent testimony to his nervousness and fear. Steve tried to organize his thoughts, to convince himself that everything would be all right, that he could get through this one night without his carefully constructed house of cards collapsing. But the fear that Bree might do something that would affect his family nagged at him constantly. The thought of Bree sitting bare-bottomed in the car seat was only a side note for him, his fear of what the evening would bring was too great.

Why didn't he go to the police, turn himself in and report Bree for blackmail, he kept thinking over and over again. But he just couldn't bring himself to do it and so they finally stopped in front of the house, the few meters to the entrance seemed an impossible distance. The threat that he would be punished if the food was bad made him tremble again. Steve got out and walked round the car to open the door for Bree. His heart pounded in his throat as he looked into her eyes - the cold eyes of a woman he didn't really know, even though she held his life in her hands. He tried to hide his fear, smiled painfully and offered her his hand to help her out of the car.

They entered the house together. The familiar laughter of his family, which usually brought him so much joy, this time sounded to his ears like the prelude to an inevitable disaster. Steve led Bree into the living room, where Melissa, his wife, rose with a warm smile to greet the guests. Sarah, his daughter, and her new boyfriend Paul were also present, radiating youth and lightheartedness, which stood in stark contrast to the storm of emotions raging inside Steve.

"This is Miss Austin," he introduced in a voice that he forced to sound firm and confident. "She's a ... colleague from work and we'll be working together a lot over the next few weeks and she wanted to meet you."

Melissa, in her mid-40s, with long red hair, smiled gently as she looked at Bree, her eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. Sarah, who looked a bit like her mum simply because her hair was also red, nodded with a polite smile and Paul made a vague gesture of welcome. Bree returned the gestures with an elegance and charm that almost made Steve believe that she could really only be a harmless acquaintance. But deep in their hearts, they both knew this was far from the truth.

During the brief exchange of pleasantries and initial superficial conversation, Steve fought the fear that ran through his veins like a cold stream. He hoped desperately that the evening would pass without incident, that Bree would not make any of the dark hints she had so often made to him. With every laugh, with every exchange of glances between his family and this woman who knew his darkest secret, the paralyzing fear grew in Steve that his carefully constructed life could collapse at any moment.

Meanwhile, Paul leaned discreetly against the door frame, his eyes sharp and calculating as he watched the interaction of those present. He had a natural instinct for hidden dynamics, a talent he had used to his advantage in the past, and something about this evening set his alarm bells ringing. The way Steve introduced Miss Austin seemed overly controlled, almost forced, and Paul instinctively sensed that there was more simmering beneath the surface than met the eye. What kind of man invited a young, good-looking colleague to his home for dinner so she could meet his family, there was something strange going on.

As Melissa and Sarah struggled to be hospitable and the conversation turned to everyday trivia, Paul couldn't help but wonder what was behind Steve's nervous smile and Bree's seemingly composed facade. His gaze travelled back and forth between the two, looking for signs, for a crack in the mask that could tell him what was really going on here. He noticed the barely perceptible looks Steve was giving Bree, looks full of fear and incantations that raised more questions than they answered.

At 21, Paul was a master of deception, his facade a careful construction designed to lull the world into a sense of security. Behind his charismatic, attractive and seemingly open exterior lay a deeply disturbing nature. A psychopath to whom basic human empathy was alien, he used this lack to his cruel advantage. He derived his true pleasure from the mental breakdown of his victims, especially those young, innocent sweet souls whose naivety and insecurity made them perfect prey in his eyes.

His encounter with Sarah was no random coincidence, but the result of an ice-cold, precise hunt. He saw in her the ideal combination of fragility and innocence - a blank canvas, ready to be painted with the darkest colors of his imagination. His aim was not only to seduce and destroy her, but to destroy her completely, giving him a sick form of satisfaction. In company, Paul showed a charming side, but beneath this flawless surface lay an icy coldness and a deep contempt for those he regarded as inferior.

While Paul was lost in thought, imagining what unexpected turns the evening might take and what he had planned for Sarah, Melissa gestured for everyone to join her for dinner. She sat down first and Steve, who had been very quiet throughout, sat down to her right. Sarah and Paul sat opposite, Paul's eyes wandering between Steve and Bree, caught in a web of unspoken questions and hidden stories. Bree, who always wore a mysterious smile on her lips, sat skilfully between Sarah and Steve as if this place was reserved for her.

Bree exited Mr Walker’s car in the most unladylike fashion, making sure her skirt was bunched up around her hips, she spread her legs wide as she swivelled out of the passager seat, making sure Mr Walker got a good view of her bare shaved pussy that glistened with her juice, knowing he would get an instant erection, robbing his brain of blood. As she stood up she grinned and said “Enjoy the view pet? I bet you’ve had lots of wanks dreaming about seeing my cunt. Now you can dream about what it tastes like the next time you’re playing with that miserable little dick of yours…”. Mr Walker’s anxiety was like an aphrodisiac to Bree. Seeing her new pets squirm in the presence of their families was a massive turn-on for her.

Mr Walker led the way into the house, calling out he was home as he walked in. Bree followed him into what she assumed was the living room since the sound of jovial conversation was coming from that direction. A redheaded woman stood up from the couch as they entered the room and gave Mr Walker a peck on the cheek. She then smiled warmly at Bree. Mr Walker then introduced Bree and his wife, Melissa. “Oh, please call me Bree… Only my staff call me Miss Austin,” joked Bree, behaving in a gregarious manner.

Melissa then introduced her daughter, Sarah, to Bree. Bree recognised the wife and daughter from the photo on Mr Walker’s desk. The picture must have been taken a couple of years ago. Melissa had put on a noticeable amount of weight and Sarah looked like a young lady rather than the gangly teenager in the photo. Becca glanced at the young man sitting with Sarah, who presented him as her boyfriend, Paul. Bree smiled and nodded politely, however, she was certain she had seen the young man previously.

Malissa handed Bree a glass of wine and inquired about Bree’s position at the company. “Actually Mellisa, I have just finished my probation period and I take up my permanent role tomorrow. Your husband has been so helpful since I’ve been at the company… I’m sure I wouldn’t have managed to secure my new position without him!” replied Becca, grinning at Mr Walker knowing he was dreading what she might say. Becca then asked Malissa what her job was and the older woman said she was a buyer for a supermarket chain and often travelled abroad to visit suppliers.

Bree then walked over to Sarah and began to chat with her, asking if she was still in education or had started work. Sarah replied she was in her last year at school and would soon be sitting her final exams. Bree noticed Mr Walker had drifted across to listen in on what was being said, but she didn’t acknowledge him. Bree then asked Sarah what she intended to do when she left school and the teenage girl said she didn’t have any plans regarding a job but might travel with her boyfriend, Paul.

Paul hadn’t spoken and remained silent as Bree spoke to Sarah. Bree could tell that the young man was checking her out, maybe he recognised her too. Bree continued to focus on Sarah, saying “I know it’s difficult to decide what you want to do when you leave school. You need to get some experience to make such an important decision. Perhaps you should come and work as my assistant? Just for a few weeks so you can see what work life is like”. Sarah got very excited at the suggestion but Paul didn’t look so keen.

Just then Malissa announced dinner was ready. As Bree turned she saw the ashen look on Mr Walker’s face shocked at the idea of his daughter being in the workplace. Bree gave a sly smile and, in a very suggestive manner, slowly and deliberately licked her lips. Once everyone was sat at the table Bree decided it was time she found out more about Sarah’s boyfriend. “So, Paul. How long have you and Sarah been dating?... I’m surprised Stevie would allow any boy near his beautiful daughter…”, asked Bree. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Malissa give her a questioning look for referring to her husband in such an intimate way. As far as Bree was concerned the evening was proceeding better than she could have hoped.

Last edited:
Paul answered Bree's question with a charming smile that carefully concealed his true intentions. "Sarah and I have been together for almost a month now," he said in a gentle voice, but something dark was bubbling under the surface. Paul's head was buzzing with thoughts. He immediately recognised the danger that Bree's presence in Sarah's life posed. She was a threat to his plans, but also a potential ally in his own game of manipulation and control. As he smiled and nodded, he analysed Bree, looking for vulnerabilities he could exploit. His eyes held the cold calculation of a predator patiently waiting for the right moment.

Bree's offer to hire Sarah as an assistant was an unexpected complication that could either further or jeopardise his plans. As he continued to speak, Paul felt the dynamic around the table shift. He knew he had to be careful not to reveal too much of his own darkness. But there was a growing determination in his heart to achieve his goals, whatever the cost. Paul was a master of deception and was prepared to manipulate anyone who got in his way - whether Bree, Sarah or anyone else. There was a subliminal threat in this moment of charming exchange at the family table that only Paul really understood. Although his mind was on his plans to corrupt Sarah, he smiled charmingly at her and put his hand on her arm. Sarah smiled sweetly at Paul, unaware of the fate he had planned for her.

While Paul was talking to Bree, Steve had other thoughts. During the meal he was able to relax a little for the first time that day, and the sight of Bree's clean-shaven pussy that the devil had presented to him when she had got out of the car came to mind. Yes, Bree was right, he had indeed often thought about what Bree's pussy would look like when he was jerking off. Steve was surprised himself by the thoughts running through his mind despite the absurd situation he found himself in, and he couldn't help but imagine that his colleague was actually sitting at the table next to him with no panties on, his daughter and wife unaware of what was going on, and despite Bree's threat, his cock began to stir a little.

But then reality caught up with Steve and he remembered that Bree had offered his daughter the opportunity to work as Bree's assistant for a few weeks. This offer made him feel terrible because it was more than a friendly gesture; it was another move in Bree's game of humiliation and control. Bree's ability to sweet-talk everyone in the room while demonstrating her dominance was both masterful and frightening. The thought that his daughter Sarah might be under her influence made him freeze inside.

Steve felt his heart beat faster as he thought about how he could intervene without making the situation worse or embarrassing Sarah. He knew he had to find a way to protect her without drawing Bree's attention and reinforcing her tactics. He knew that being too direct could backfire and only serve to push Sarah closer to Bree. He thought about talking to Sarah alone later, gently explaining that Bree's offer wasn't as harmless as it seemed.

To calm himself down, he put his hand on his wife Melissa's thigh to create a little closeness, but Melissa resolutely pushed his hand away and looked at him with sparkling eyes. Steve realised that the friendliness was just an illusion, his wife was angry because he had brought Bree into the house and now she was making Steve feel it. Then he could see that Paul excused himself and went to the toilet and that Bree followed him a few moments later.

Last edited:
As Paul replied, Bree recalled where she had seen him before. It had been before she had started working at the company Mr Walker worked for. She had just finished training her slave at that time, a middle-aged woman, who was a teacher, that Bree had actually bumped into while shopping one day. The woman had begun to apologise, but her husband intervened and started blaming Bree for the collision. If the husband had not interfered, if he had not called Bree a ‘stupid bitch’, then Bree would never have been interested in the mousey, downtrod woman.

For Bree, it had been just an act of spiteful revenge against the husband. Ensnaring the woman had required no effort since she was naturally very submissive, and within a couple of months, Bree had turned the respectable meek teacher into an actual bitch. Bree took great delight in sending the woman’s husband a video of her copulating with an Irish Wolfhound with a note saying “Looks like your bitch needs to look elsewhere to be properly fucked!”. Bree learned the man was so embarrassed that he left his wife but gave her almost everything in the divorce.

Once Bree had her revenge she had no use for the woman and decided to sell her to another dominant. There was a secret organisation that held slave auctions at a very private BDSM venue called Club de Chair. It was when Bree had been there she had seen Paul. He was also selling a slave, a young-looking teenage girl who attracted multiple bids of large amounts.

During the dinner table conversation, Paul said he needed to use the bathroom and left the table. Bree waited for a moment and then excused herself too. She waited outside the bathroom for Paul to exit. As he opened the door Bree pushed him back inside. “Well, hello again!” said Bree with a knowing smile, adding “I’m glad to see you’re picking targets of legal age now…”.

Bree grabbed Paul by his testicles and hissed “I don’t care what your plans are for that little slut, just make sure you don’t get in my way!”. Breeze tightened her grip and growled, “Fuck with me and I’ll have these as earrings!”. Once Bree was sure she had Paul under control she released her grip and said “I don’t want us to fall out, I think we help each other to get what we both want. I guess you want the slut as your next toy… I want her father as my pet… That leaves the fat assed bitch mother… She is the only one who might cause trouble so let’s pair up and destroy her… What do you say?”

Paul was only a little surprised that Bree had followed him and was now standing in front of the bathroom door, somehow he had guessed that. He was a little more surprised that Bree was so rough and grabbed his balls. But even though she obviously knew his secret, he relaxed as Bree spoke. They both had similar goals, and things were moving in exactly the direction Paul wanted. The Walker family would be destroyed, and the thought thrilled him.

He remembered the slave auction at the Club de Chair, where he had offered his first victim Amy. It had been his first auction, and he had been so excited that he barely remembered the other participants, perhaps that was why Bree hadn't looked familiar, although her hot looks excited him today, and their obvious similar passion added to it.

Poor little Amy ... After seducing her and having his fun with her, he had drugged her, dragged her to a lonely house on the outskirts of the city and left her there to a whole gang of men. She served a lot of cocks during that weekend. He had then received an invitation to the Club de Chair from one of the men and without hesitation had offered Amy, who was still mindless due to the drugs. Amy had been missing ever since, but Paul knew that she was being kept as a sex slave in the basement by a perverted older man. He had got a pretty sum for her, and now he wanted to do the same with Sarah.

Meanwhile, in the dining room, Steve had to face severe blame from Melissa. "How could you bring that woman into our house?" she hissed at him. "There's more than just a project going on, I can feel it!" But she refrained from making any more angry comments so as not to ruin Sarah's evening. "We'll talk later," Melissa hissed at Steve. Steve just mumbled "It's complicated. I'll explain when we are alone" and finished his glass of wine in one go.

Once again, Steve's mind was racing: what could he say to Melissa without her completely freaking out? What was bothering him about Paul? Was it the usual worries of a father about his daughter or was something wrong? But then his thoughts turned back to his own problems and he took another glass of wine. Melissa looked at him disapprovingly, but said nothing and then they waited in silence for Paul and Bree to return.

Sarah was also lost in thought. Paul had simply approached her in the park a month ago and she was immediately fascinated by him. His charisma, his voice and his gentlemanly, friendly manner had captivated her. On top of that, she wanted to slowly gain her first sexual experience and he seemed to be the right guy, a few years older, a little more experienced, he knew how to treat a girl, unlike the awkward boys in her class. She could hardly wait to be alone with him tonight.

Paul looked at Bree in the bathroom with a grin: "OK, I'm sure I won't get in your way with the old man, you seem to have him firmly under control, as small-mouthed as he is. And the little slut is so in love with me, it's easy for me. "But how do we get rid of the old bitch? Sarah once mentioned that she suspected her mum was having an affair, maybe this is something that could help us? But you probably already have a pretty diabolical plan," Paul grinned and looked at Bree.

Bree gave an evil smile as she answered Paul’s question. “How do you feel about a little wager? The first one of us who gets Melissa to give up her daughter willingly gets…”. Bree paused momentarily, thinking of a suitable prize, then grinned and said, “The winner gets the other as a slave for a week… I hope you like crawling, Paul”. Bree didn’t wait for an answer, she wanted to leave Paul time to think about her proposition. She returned to the dinner table, just in time to see Melissa scowling at her husband. As soon as Melissa saw Bree return, the sickly sweet smile returned to Melissa’s lips.

Paul soon followed Bree back to the table and Sarah gave Bree a questioning look, suspicious of why Bree had returned before her boyfriend. Bree noticed the young woman’s insecurity and no doubt jealousy and smiled to herself thinking of how that would soon be the least of Sarah’s concerns.

Bree turned to Melissa and complimented her on the meal, even though Bree found it no better than average. Bree guessed Melissa, like her daughter, was distrustful of her and decided to attempt to appease the older woman.

“Melissa… You must be wondering why your husband invited me to your home. Actually, I asked him to invite me. Even though this is my first job working for a large company, I have vast experience in personnel management and training. I have found it very important to integrate fully with the people you work with and get to know what is important to them. I can see why Stevei is so proud of his beautiful wife and daughter, and you have been so charming and welcoming towards me this evening. It is a relief that I will not have to worry about any inappropriate behaviour from your husband and we can concentrate on the project we have been assigned.

Melissa looked less adversarial and replied she appreciated Bree saying such kind things. Melissa then asked about the project Bree and her husband would be working on, saying Steven hadn’t spoken about any major assignments. Bree’s expression turned serious as she said “Well Melissa, we have been tasked to replace the company’s entire financial software system, not just at our site but globally. We have discovered an issue in the current system that allows users to syphon off funds into fictitious accounts.”

Bree could almost feel the tension in Steven. She guessed he must have wondered if Bree was about to expose his fraud. Bree continued talking to Melissa, “In fact, we have an appointment tomorrow with a major financial systems vendor, FinSoSol. We are meeting with the owner, the billionaire Michael Carter, and hope to agree on a deal that will benefit both parties”. Bree glanced at Steven to see his reaction to the news he would be attending a meeting he knew nothing about. She could see he was uncomfortable at the prospect.

By now Bree has seen all she had wanted and decided to leave. “Oh my, is that the time?... I didn’t realise it was so late… I need to get some sleep and prepare for tomorrow… Melissa, thank you again for a lovely evening… It was nice to meet you, Sarah and you Paul… I’ll see you at work tomorrow Stevie”. Steven offered to give Bree a lift home but Paul interrupted, saying he needed to leave too and would happily drive Bree home.

As Bree and Paul drove away Bree took out her phone and started typing a message to Steven.

Pet. When you come to work tomorrow you will have removed all your pubic hair and you will be wearing my panties.
Mistress B

Paul had offered to drive Bree home, partly to make Sarah jealous. To speed up this plan, he said a quick goodbye to Sarah, gave her a light kiss on the cheek, told her he'd be in touch soon and wished the Walker family a good evening. As he drove Bree home now, he smiled at the thought of how bad Sarah must be feeling now. His grin widened even more as he thought of the fact that Bree would soon be his slave for a week. He imagined what he would do to the hot little devil when she was his. He looked over at Bree, grinned at her and said, "I hope you're a good cocksucker, because that's going to be your main job when I win our bet." And in his mind, he made a plan to destroy Melissa.

In the meantime, it had become quiet in the Walker house. After Bree and Paul had left the house, Sarah had gone straight to her room and buried herself in the pillows on her bed, crying. Paul had run off with that bitch and she had no idea why, but she was hurt, she was angry and she was jealous. Bree was a sexy woman, Sarah knew that, and she feared that Paul was interested in Bree. She was about to send Paul an angry message, but then she changed her mind and put her mobile phone away. Crying and full of desire, she buried her head under the pillow.

In the dining room, Melissa looked at Steve for a long time and then said, "I don't know exactly what's going on between you and Bree, and I don't know what to think about all of this tonight. But I'll let it go for today. All this stress has given me a migraine, I don't want to talk about it anymore, I'm going to bed. Please clean up here and sleep in the guest room tonight." Without waiting for a reply from Steve, Melissa turned round and went up the stairs to her bedroom.

And so Steve was left alone. He took a deep breath, finished another glass of wine in one go and began to clear the dining table and tidy up the kitchen. He was infinitely relieved that the evening had not been as disastrous as he had feared. He didn't care about Sarah and Melissa's bad mood at that moment, he was just relieved to have survived the evening.

When he had finished cleaning up, he sat down in the armchair in the living room and checked the messages on his mobile phone. When he read the message from Bree, he turned white as a sheet. Shaving his pubic hair was no problem, he did it regularly. But going to work in Bree's slip tomorrow was something else. But then he calmed down again and told himself that nobody would see it, so why not.

And so Steve went into the bathroom, took a long shower and then started to shave. All the wine and the hot shower had ensured that Steve could really relax for the first time after this horror day and the shaving, the treatment of his balls and his cock had an effect and Steve got a handsome erection. A bit of relaxation, a bit of stress relief, he thought and slowly began to wank his cock. The thought of Bree's clean shaven, glistening pussy came back to his mind and despite the threat Bree posed to him, the image excited him greatly and he began to jerk his cock faster.

Slowly Steve approached his climax, he moaned softly, his hand ran up and down his cock faster and faster and after a few moments he finally came and his cum squirted out of his cock onto his stomach in a high spurt. At that moment, the bathroom door opened and Melissa entered. She looked at Steve, saw his twitching cock, saw the cum flowing through the air onto his stomach, paused for a moment in shock, sighed, looked at Steve accusingly, turned round, closed the door and went back into the bedroom.

Steve was devastated, after such a horrible day he had also been caught jerking off by his wife. Of course, his relaxation went to hell again and he felt just as bad as before. But he couldn't help it and so he wiped away his cum, went into the guest room and lay down on the couch to take a nap, but the day wouldn't let him rest, all the events kept running through his mind so he couldn't sleep.

Melissa was also lying awake in the bedroom, thinking about the events of the night. The fact that she had caught Steve jerking off had been the icing on the cake. That pathetic little worm couldn't satisfy her, brought home a rather attractive colleague, probably fucked each other and wanted to pretend it was all purely professional. And she thought of Owen, her lover. No, she wasn't innocent either, no, she wasn't the loving wife either. The sadness of her marriage had driven her into the arms of another. And she had had sex with Owen in all sorts of ways that Steve had probably never seen or heard of. She would leave Steve, she was sure of that by now. Slowly, her hand moved along her body to her pussy.

At some point, Steve fell into a restless sleep and was soon woken by the alarm clock. It was quiet in the house, Sarah and Melissa were probably still asleep, so he got ready on his own, put on with a sick feeling Bree's slip, in which his cock and balls were clearly visible. Then he drank a coffee, left the house, drove to the company, sat down at his new desk and waited for his mistress.

Back
Top Bottom