Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Craving Darkness | Tops/Doms Wanted

TW: Rape/non-con, AFAB terms used for a transmasc person's anatomy

Hello!

I'm craving gentle non-con right now. Not just smut though - I'm after the whole package: the characters, the psychological bullshit, the drama, the dark atmosphere and the buildup. A bit of plot, some worldbuilding and maybe even some horror – if you're into that.

The Basics

• I'm 28 and I only rp with people over 21, preferably 24+

• I don't care about IRL gender.

• I rp in PMs, Discord or Gmail/Google docs. Might consider threads.

• I'm pretty chill and friendly - always down chat OOC or make new friends. But if you'd rather just stick to rp – that's totally fine, it's not a requirement.

• Things might get nasty in the rp, but OOC chat is a safe zone. There will be no rape apologia, judgment, character bleed or bigotry OOC.

• I'm available to plot and chat most of the time, but my rp replies are a bit slower – every day at most, once a week minimum. I'm extremely reliable – I'll always let you know if a reply will be late or if I'm on a break. I usually give a time frame when I'll be replying and stick to it.

• I'm honest and direct - I don't bullshit or make promises I can't keep. Sure, I can be a bit blunt at times, but I consider that a plus.

• I'm a big worldbuilding nerd and I love plotting. I put a lot of effort and thought into rping. I'm not a slacker – I won't expect you to carry the plot and do all the work.

• I don't have an exact plot to smut ratio. All I ask is that there's some plot and some smut, how much exactly is up to you.

Writing style

• I write in 3rd person, past tense.

• Multi-para and flexible with length. Usually I write 3-6 paragraphs, around 300 words. I can write more upon request.

• SFW sample: In the Duchess's sitting room | Random Writing Sample

What I expect from you

• Be over 21.

• Write in 3rd person, past tense, 1 para per post minimum, reply at least once in 2 weeks, have decent grammar (occasional typo/mistake is fine), be able to provide a writing sample if asked.

• Be willing to brainstorm and be around during the plotting stage – I don't want to wait a month just to start the rp.

• Clear communication. Don't like something? Busy? Have writer's block? Want to switch plots? Don't wanna rp anymore? It's ok, just tell me.

• Read my post before requesting a rp.

• When you PM me, give me a short introduction – doesn't have to be too long, you can start off by telling me why you're messaging me and how old you are. Any other details (writing sample, ideas, kinks/limits, etc.) are appreciated but can be left for later.

Genres, Settings and Tropes
Favorite​
Historically inspired Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Dark Fairytale retellings, Medieval Fantasy, Vikings, Renaissance, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Byzantium, Regency, Victorian, Feudal Japan, Sci-fi, Space exploration, Dystopia, Psychological Horror, Survival Horror, Ghosts/Hauntings, Monsters, Werewolves, Fantasy + Horror, Sci-fi + Horror, Sci-fi + Fantasy, Religious themes, Character driven, Slow/medium burn, Low/no Magic

Yes​
Pure Historical, Ancient Egypt, Imperial China, Wild West, Sothern Gothic, Edwardian, 20th Century, Military, Political intrigue, High Fantasy, Fantasy Races, Mythology, Lots of Magic, Magical College, Fantasy Adventure, Modern, Slasher, Cyberpunk, Alien abduction, Omegaverse, Plot driven, Smut driven

Maybe​
Slice of Life, Modern/Urban Fantasy, Steampunk, Vampires, Zombies, Angels, Cyborg/Robot main characters

Characters

• All sexualized characters must be over 18. My preferred age range for the main characters is 21-50. I don't mind older characters if they're supernatural.

• I can play multiple side characters of any gender, age and orientation.

• I'm not too picky with face claims – description, RL photos and realistic art are all fine with me. I don't like cartoony/overly stylized references.

• I make my OCs based on the plot and my partner's preferences.

• I'm open to doubling– you play a top/dom for me and I'll play one for you.

My Character
• Trans M or Masc NB
• Usually androgynous and/or masc leaning.
Open to making them more masc or fem, depending on your preference, though I don't like playing super feminine characters.
• AFAB equipment – clit and vagina, no dick. Flat chest or small breasts – up to you.
• Primarily a Bottom, Sub/Switch, Victim – open to occasional switching or role reversal.

Looking for / Your Character
• Cis M, Trans M or Masc NB
• Masculine. Taller than MC and with a muscular build. Flat chest preferred.
Other than that, I'm not too picky with how your character looks.
• Primarily a Top, Dom/Switch, Abuser

How I like to play Non-con

• The non-con might happen by coercion, physical force or a mix of both – it's up to you.

• YC should be gentle, for the most part, even when he's physically overpowering MC or punishing him.
Optional: MC can be rough with YC – scratch him, bite him, hit him, call him names. YC may or may not enjoy this.

• MC's reactions will be somewhat realistic – he'll be upset and he'll probably cry and resist at some point. I plan to explore his trauma in detail in his POV.

• MC will not fall in love with his rapist. He might have complicated feelings, but that's about it. There'll be no non-con turned con.
Optional: We can include romance/consensual sex between MC and a not-rapist character.

• I like to end the rp on a somewhat happy note - with MC escaping and presumably moving on to better things. Preferably, there'll be some kind of consequence for YC. The severity will depend on the story and what you're comfortable with.

Basic Pairings

• Master/Slave, Ex Slave/Former Master

• Lord/Servant, Lord/Peasant

• General/Puppet Emperor, Usurper/Deposed King

• Warrior/Captive

• Monster/Human, Werewolf/Human, Dark Beauty and the Beast

• Alien/Human Captive, Human/Alien Captive

• Sex Worker/Customer, Bathhouse Attendant/Customer

• Slasher/Victim

• Doctor/Patient

Plots

I'm open to other plot ideas, so if you have anything similar - feel free to pitch me.
These plots can go a few ways and they can be changed, so don't be afraid to make suggestions. I'll usually say yes to minor adjustments such as aging my character up or changing their name.
I put a few other setting options in case you don't like my first choice.

Master / Slave

For the past three years, since the age of eighteen, Kallias spent most nights warming his Master's bed. Life of a pleasure slave wasn't easy, but Kallias knew it was the best he could hope for. Being his Master's favorite afforded him certain privileges. He ate good food, had his own tiny room with a soft feather bed and he was spared from backbreaking labor and harsh punishments. Master still hit him sometimes, that was almost unavoidable, but only with his hand and, really, most slaves had it far worse…

But things took a turn when Kallias caught the eye of another man – YC.

YC was a much more powerful man than Kallias's Master and his open interest in Kallias caused a lot of tension. Kallias tried to stay out of the way, but YC was relentless in pursuing him. Eventually, his Master relented and let YC have Kallias.

His new Master was far different than the old one. He was kinder in many ways, but also expected things Kallias was unable to give.

Kallias didn't understand why YC insisted on giving him pleasure. He treated Kallias more like a lover than a slave. Kallias couldn't possibly reciprocate, not the way his Master wanted him to. He knew he should be grateful, but every time YC would coax his body to completion, Kallias felt as though he might crumble to pieces. It was torturous, but at the same time, he was tempted by the comfort YC offered him…

Teaser/Sample

The Master rubbed Kallias's clit in tight little circles, barely putting any pressure on it. Kallias shivered, tensing against his master's back as he resisted the urge to buck his hips. Little keening sounds escaped past his lips, breathy and strained. He felt that tightness in his lower belly, a pressure in his core.

His own reactions sickened him. He wasn't supposed to feel this way, wasn't supposed to enjoy the awful things being done to him against his will. He never even thought it was possible, not with how his old master was.

His pussy clenched, muscles fluttering helplessly around nothing. The Master's large arm wrapped around him, pressing him closer against his warm, hard body. Kallias could no longer hold still and he rolled his hips, seeking more friction. The Master rewarded him with a proper stroke, making sure to rub the underside of his clit. Kallias gasped, his hips jerking. His thighs trembled from the effort of holding them open.

"Please… Master." He said, hating how weak his voice sounded.

Setting - fantasy, based on ancient Rome/Greece with little to no magic.
Other settings could work just as well – pure historical, medieval fantasy, high fantasy, ancient Egypt, middle eastern.

Lord / Servant

Life has been tough on Jamie and his mother since his father died. His mother was too ill to work so Jamie had to support them both. Despite being twenty-three, Jamie was still an apprentice. He could barely earn enough coin to keep them both fed, let alone afford the medicine his mother needed.

And then, one chance encounter changed everything.

When Lord YC walked into the pottery shop that day, Jamie thought it was a simple inspection. He tried to stay out of the way and not embarrass the meister, but the Lord showed far more interest in him than expected. It made Jamie nervous, but he tried to leave a good impression. He must've done
something right, because Lord YC offered him a job as his valet.

Jamie wasn't qualified for such a high position, but he gladly took the opportunity.

Things seemed fine at first. Jamie thought Lord YC was kind and being a valet wasn't too hard. The pay was so generous that he could finally afford medicine for his mother and have extra coin left to spend however he wished. Sure, helping another man dress and bathe was embarrassing, but it was just a part of the job.

Jamie didn't notice the Lord's strange behavior right away. A lingering touch or a suggestive look could be waved away, but the Lord's advances only grew bolder and more insistent with time. The subtle brushes of Lord YC's fingers against Jamie's ass progressed to fondling and soon the Lord was cupping his crotch and trying to shove his hand in his trousers.

Jamie realized that it was only a matter of time before the Lord tried to fuck him and there wasn't anything he could do about it…

Teaser/Sample

Jamie's hands trembled as he rushed to unlace the Lord's shirt. His head was down, but he felt the other man's gaze burning into him. The Lord's presence was so large, overbearing, the way he towered over him… Jamie never felt so small.

Perhaps if he didn't make eye contact, if he was quick enough, his lordship would let him be. Maybe yesterday wouldn't repeat and he could continue doing his duty as always.

Jamie breathed a sigh of relief when the stubborn laces finally came off. He slid the shirt down the Lord's wide shoulders, careful not to touch too much of his skin. But just before he could step away, the Lord grasped him by the arms and pulled him flush against his bare torso.

Jamie gasped, his entire body going rigid. His eyes snapped up to meet the other man's gaze. It was just as intense as he imagined. He was so close – too close. Jamie could feel the warmth radiating from his body, his breath against his burning cheek.

Setting - medieval fantasy, heavily inspired by history with little to no magic.
Other settings could work just as well – high fantasy, Regency/Victorian, feudal Japan, pure historical.

Kinks/Limits
• Non-con, Forced Orgasm
• Vaginal sex, Fingering, Clit stimulation, Cunnilingus
• Size difference - YC big/MC smaller
• Gentle sex, Gentle Dom
• Body/Pussy worship – MC receiving
• Bondage, Restraints, Manhandling
• Multiple orgasms
• Squirting
• Creampie
• Thigh fucking
• Free use