Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB The Spellbound Spirit

Goth IHOP

Planetoid
The Rosewhip Armour. The Elder Gods' way of toying with innocent lives. To many, the Rosewhip Armour was simply a myth, or something of an allegory to caution those suckered in by the sweet temptations and honey traps of life. Within the space of a few generations, its name became less of a cautionary tale, and moreso an ancient artefact for countless cults and misaligned forces to vie for - if it even existed.

Its power was said to be limitless. Rumour had it that a twisted spirit was sealed within, one of immeasurable power, outside of being confined inside of a chestplate. It could control minds, shift reality. Anything that it wanted to do was less of a possibility, and much more of an inevitability. Thankfully, it was less set on rending the world into its visage, and much more preferable to wreaking its multiple thousands of years of 'needs' upon an unsuspecting host. And so, it would lie in wait.

Someday.

Above is the baseline idea I've been cooking up involving a cursed artefact. Granted, this idea is very premature, but I'd love to tweak and fine tune it to your tastes, so that we are both happy with it! As for how MC comes across it, there could be quite literally any explanation. Perhaps they are an adventurer

I would prefer for the RP to be more smut focussed, though that doesn't mean that there wouldn't be any plot whatsoever - I didn't think up some lore for no reason, y'know!

Below is a panel regarding my kinks and interests. If there's something that isn't in there, feel free to ask me about it. And with that, I hope to hear from you! Thanks for your time!

GENERAL GUIDELINES -

I am a bottom, and I'd like for it to stay that way!
I enjoy my fantasy RPs, so please respect that!
I'm currently looking to play MC as a futa or a femboy, so whichever you prefer is more than fine with me!

Abolutely ADORE | * - Fave, more *'s means I like it more!
Indifferent - ask before including!Hell no.
Bad Ends*************
Monsters*
Non-con***********
Dub-con
Aftercare
Strong characters*
Size differences*
Excessive cum********************
Large insertions**
Literally anything to do with cum************
Humiliation
Gangbang*