Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Night Owl City (Zellsantal and Ethereal)

"Ah, my apologies. I meant no offence but rather just staying people like you. As for your questions it depends how you make yourself look. The more you look different the better your chances that no one will recognize you. Of course we would know. Say you change your face some to have a scar or two, different eye color, skin tone and such I don't think your father would even recognize you. Now you might want to change your voice or have a voice mod so you can keep your normal one but have another one at hand when talking with others. You can still be yourself but your also still young my dear, so you have room to change and grow into something different. Now I do have some magazines with many different faces could use to make you look similar to those if you like. So here is how I work. I scan your face into my system and then from there make the changes of how you want it. Then I can go from there. I put you out for a while and when I am done I would wake you up and then erase the data so that way even if your father manages to tack you down here, they wouldn't have any information whatsoever of what you look like now." he said and then get out some magazines and even start showing some face's on his computer to see which she might chose.

Saint watch and listen to all that went on and nodded in agreement. "He has a point though your father might be after me at times sense I failed to save you out of the moving car. But I don't think it would be much. I mean Corps hate losing good and cheap bodyguards. Alright I'm going to wait outside, if you need something just give me a yell and I'll come on over. " he told her and went ahead and walked out of the room. "Heh he's just a big softy. I will say this much for you, you picked one of the best to be you bodyguard. For he does his job very well. He I would hire him more if I could, but his price is too high for me. In any case do you see anything combos you like?"

When he apologized she took it and nodded since she wasn’t want to hold a grudge it just felt weird to be called that. Even if it might’ve been true it still hurt. “I’ve Never change my self before I have no idea what to even go for. Should change a lot or a little? I mean I can come as a blonde do I change my eye color I’m really new at this. You can even change your voice?” That really confused her she had no idea how much a person could actually change and this was just completely new knowledge for her. Kiseki was pretty much new to everything since she had lived behind closed walls for all of her life. She became distracted when saint began to talk and she was worried about his safety and hopefully at least for now he would back off thinking that she was no longer in the realm of the living. That at least distracted her for a few moments until she realized she could see what kind of face she could choose.

When Saint decided to leave her alone and he would go outside she wasn’t quite sure what to do other than go silent for a few moments. “He is literally the best but I’m happy I found him just out of sheer luck. What do you think I should do change myself before what do most people change themselves as?” Her attention was now on him wondering what she should do since this was a new journey maybe he had some insight about what she should look like. “What do you think he would like?” She motion to wear Saint decided to wait outside since a lot of time with her maybe he can make her look desirable just because looking beautiful mind to keep him around especially since he was priceless to her.

Cage sat there waiting to see what she would do. His eye rose a bit when she asked what Saint would like which only made the man laugh. "Oh I don't think it is my place to tell you that. Think you better know him yourself if you want to know what he likes. Buuuttt I think I have something in mind. Bear with me here." he said before typing some things on his computer with her image and then showing her the changes he had in mind. "So here's some ideas and you tell me which one you think would fit you. You would have blond hair but for eyes I was thinking one of these three and for markings these three as well." He said as he showed the pictures on screen. One, two and three of each set of eyes were shown, then he would bring another screen with different face markings first, second and third.

"Now me personally these are great, and any mix would work too. There is others to which you can pick but I think for now this would work. This way its not harming your face much and changing your eye look wouldn't be bad either. So basically, I don't have to cut anything off or replace for that matter other then maybe the hair to give it the blond look. Then again, a simple dye added to your hair make up might just do the trick. That way it would naturedly grow as a blond then what you have now. What do you think my dear. would any of these work for you or do you care to look for something that is more you?" he asks once more and wait to see what she would say next.

Cage wasn’t too scary but she was still worried about changing so much. When he would bring up the eyes that was at least the easiest part the one she was drawn to the mouse was the one that looked like a galaxy it was so beautiful and that was the one she was drawn to straightaway pointing to number two. “Well he says I have to change and at least if he has to look at me every day I should least make myself look decent right?” She was trying to figure out what saint might want at least that would help her choose but at least for the eyes she picked for herself.

The markings she looked at caused her to pause and she wasn’t sure how she would feel about that and she really couldn’t choose one out of the three she looked up at cage. “ Do I actually need one of those?” Her question was curious and nonjudgmental she was just someone who had never had anything like that and it seems like so much especially for someone who was so hidden away. “Is this what people wear?” She couldn’t help but curious as she’ll mulled over the three choices not sure which one to pick but she really didn’t care for many of them. “I guess… if I have to choose one of those I’m not really big on them but I guess the second one I wouldn’t hate myself looking in the mirror. I guess it’s not really for me honestly right it’s to make sure no one finds me so it doesn’t matter if I like them or not right?” Cage seemed very knowledgeable and she was hoping to get his opinion on things. “Th moon one I don’t hate….”

Back
Top Bottom