Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fantasy Characters, Plots & More!

Hinterland

Just Another Day
Hello hello!

Welcome to my thread!

EST here!

Note: Every time I use spoilers it messes up for me and splits them up sometimes.. if you see duplicate spoilers.. please click both!

I've decided to wipe my other threads in favor of a more specific one. If you've seen my threads you know how I write by now, but here's a small refresher.

-Third person.
-2-3 paragraphs on my end, more or less depending on what you give me, how I am feeling, etc.
-Dialogue can shorten a post if there is a lot of it.
-Posts may vary depending on how busy I am.
-Ghosts will be ghosts.. I am guilty of it on occasion.
-No pictures every single post. On your end it is fine.
-Do not criticize my writing.. if you feel something isn't working, just let me know politely.. laughing/disparaging my writing or character is a quick way to end a RP.
-If I assume YC does something, picture that as my character assuming. Up to you whether you have YC do it or not. Things are easily retconned between or during posts.. but remember.. I play my character as they would act.. regardless if I know about what's happening or not.

I am not going to list my kinks and f-list right now. Just know people consider me mostly vanilla when it comes to RP. All you can do is ask. The only kink I will include here for now is anal, seeing as it never seems to happen haha.
Along with a must mention nope or two. No rape/force/noncon/manipulation/blackmail/abuse/grooming/heavy bdsm. Also no extreme Dom/sub styles, I am a switch.

You may make your character anything or anyway you like. I like a variety of things so it's pointless to list them. Body types: I like anywhere between toned to chubby. No overly muscular/skinny/big please. Athletic is fine, but not ripped. I also prefer shorter characters to go against but this isn't always a must. I myself stick to a 5'2"-5'9" range for my characters unless otherwise stated. I also like natural bodies so no fake stuff or bimbo types, or over exaggerated body parts. I also stick with an average penis size, sometimes venturing to slightly bigger. Some final thing. It says Mx Female, but one or two of my characters are open to more than that. Hermaphrodites (as long as they have a penis and a vagina) and trans women (in the process or formerly a man) are allowed. They must look more feminine though regardless of the process. One character is open to males as well, but I am not looking for that specifically.

If you have any questions in regards to kinks, likes or anything else, please let me know! This section will eventually be updated!

So as I stated, I decided to revamp. I won't mix everything together anymore.. just leads to a long read that nobody wants to do leading up to a RP. This thread is dedicated mostly to fantasy based stuff. I may mix in a few things but we'll see. I think I will have it split up between pairings, plots, characters, and potentially a final section with other things I would like, but remember, they won't be the main focus of this thread. I will try to keep everything in the realm of fantasy, but I am open to fantasy, modern, fantasy/modern, D&D, sci-fi, horror, fandoms & SoL. Fandoms & SoL will not be posted here.

I have to say, I have an affinity for playing a human, but I do have others I enjoy. Some pairings may be based specifically on a character of mine. Some pairings might have more than one plot attached, or none at all. They don't have to be used though! (* Notes my preferred role)

Human* x Elf/Half-Elf (of any variety)
Human* x Demon
Human (Demon Hunter)* x Demon
Human* x Water Creature (I suppose like a nymph, but moreso looking for humans that live in the water, or a humanoid water creature)
Human* x Werewolf
Human* x Half-Orc
Human* x Tiefling
Human* x Vampire
Human* x Fae
Human* x Gnome/Halfling (More a curiosity, and that height play)
Human* x Githyanki (thanks BG3)
Human* x Human (obvious)
Human* x Alien
Human* x Horror Creature (must be human or humanoid)
Human* x Cartoon/Video Game/Book/TV/Movie Character (think Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Or Cool World) I want to be a real human who lives in a world where cartoons or anything else can coexist with humans.
Nephalem* x Human/Angel/Demon/Nephalem
Were-Hunter* x Human/Elf/etc. (Were-Hunter is a reverse Werewolf/folk essentially. Instead of starting as human, they start as an animal. Not limited to wolves.)
Dragon Rider* x Dragon (I picture this type of dragon as being able to have a human form or some type of humanoid form)

A lot of those pairings can be flipped, where you play the human, or whatever is opposite the role I prefer, but please ask for that first. Don't assume I want to jump into that. I will add on specific pairings I don't mind RPing either role if I really want them.

That will have to do for now!

I won't be overbearing with the information here, but I will provide personality, appearance, and a small background for each. There are 26 characters. A lot to choose from. Some of them are my main characters that I've used in different mediums over the years while others are minor or side characters to another character's story. These are the ones I have created. I have more characters, even a few female characters that other people have played as over the years and I often use them as NPCs in their backgrounds as well. However, the 26 listed here are the ones I have made. I also have a thread in character sheets made for my characters that go in to a lot more detail about these guys. (So far only Pitheon is in it though.. work in progress.) (For now, and because I've been working on this on and off all day, I am limiting the information I give here, and not providing pictures) (I provide alignment for more of their moral areas than for D&D purposes)
Pitheon Hex (Main)
Class/Job: Thief
Race: Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Black hair, color changing eyes. Scars cover his body, a prominent one being over his left eye, and a brand representing a mark of shame on his chest. Average height and weight, toned. Typically wears an all black outfit: cloak with hood, boots, and a full face mask. Wields dual daggers.
Background: To suppress space, please see my thread in character sheets, or The Tavern.

Haxel Alf'Bree (Main)
Class/Job: Fighter/Protector
Race: Nephalem
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: Dark brown hair. Color changing eyes (black and white). Has a prominent burn mark across his chest and stomach. Is always shirtless, but wears leather/chainmail pants and boots. Wears a leather strip with a single black feather on it around his neck. He is one of my taller characters, around 6'2". His wings aren't feathery, but instead resemble demonic or bat like wings and are pure white. Wields dual long swords.
Background: Please see War Against One.

Edge (Main)
Class/Job: Demon Hunter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: Red hair and eyes. No prominent marks to speak of. He wears a snug plain shirt and slightly baggy pants, underneath a two pronged cloak. The cloak is grey and has a strange symbol on it. Wears flatfooted boots. He is one of my shorter characters standing about 5'5". He is toned and stocky because of his height. His weapon is a Zweihander, but think more like the size that Siegfried/Nightmare use in Soul Calibur, or Cloud's sword in FF7, and as one more example, comparable to Zabuza's sword from Naruto. It can absorb demon's souls. He also wears only one full armed gauntlet on his left arm that can't be removed, eerily the same red as his hair and eyes.
Background: See Hellsmire Lab or War Against One.

Sy'Chor & Sy'Pher (Main & Side)
Ages: 127 & 123
Classes/Jobs: Ranger/Assassin & Ranger
Races: Dark Elf & Half-Elf (Dark Elf & Human)
Alignments: Lawful Evil/Neutral Good & Neutral Good
Appearance: Sy'Chor: Dyed red hair. White eyes (blind). No prominent marks, besides the two scars over his eyes. More depending on version. Average height, but toned and slender. Usually wears some type of dark leather armor. Proudly displays his red hair, it reminds him of blood, even though he can't see it. Dual wields short swords and uses a crossbow. Sy'Pher: White hair, dark green eyes. No prominent marks. Same build as Sy'Chor, slightly shorter. Wears lighter looking leather armor. Wields a longbow and a variety of blades.
Background: My background for these two is always changing.. Sy'Pher is usually dead when I play as Sy'Chor, and vice versa. They are half brothers. Since I prefer Sy'Chor over Sy'Pher, my story usually goes as follows. After his brother's death, Sy'Chor becomes evil.. and a bit of an ass hole. Without his brother to help him in certain aspects of his life, Sy'Chor took care of himself.. developed a vendetta against his own kind. Often depicted as a villain type of character, he still has his morals.. for instance he is highly intolerant to slavery, and won't hesitate to kill a slave owner.. however in the same vein, depending on his mood he'll also kill the slaves. If Sy'Pher is alive, they are both good, if not Neutral Good. In Hezron, Sy'Chor became a part of an elite group of assassins. Every member of the group has surgery done on them and their bodies become modified and become weapons. Examples: Like Baraka, can extend blades from arms, have compartments throughout their body to store smaller weapons/inventory, bombs strapped to their back to suicide if things go wrong, shoot bolts or arrows from their wrists, etc. By far, elite assassin Sy'Chor is one of my favorite versions of him.

Zik Ichon (Main)
Class/Job: Pirate Captain/Pirate
Appearance: Zik has dark brown hair, with one dark brown eye and his other eye is orange. Has many scars over his body, along with a few pirate related tattoos. He is of average height but toned out, slightly slender. Wears typical pirate attire, typically outfits that match each other. He always has a trench coat on, everything else changes day to day. Even his hat.. he has a variety to match different outfits, usually with an exotic feather from his homeland. Wields typical pirate weapons, but includes a longbow. His eye can glow depending on the situation..
Background: Based off the Hezron campaign, Zik's last name of Ichon, is actually the name of the pirates inside Hezron. He was known as a Vulcan (race). They were known as a druggie race, and often where most drugs came from in the world. The use of drugs nullifies the intelligence they have, as if a Vulcan quits hard drug use, their intelligence comes back, usually moreso than before. Outside of D&D, I typically make Zik from somewhere unknown or a former civilization that crumbled, leaving him as one of the last ones left of his people. His drug use continues, but now I have updated Zik with new abilities. Zik suffers to live and die forever. He's got a Phoenix type of ability, allowing him to die and come back over and over. This is linked to his drug usage.. if he ever stopped completely, he could become mortal and finally die..

Shade (Main)
Class/Job: Ranger/Scout
Race: Were-Hunter (Wolf that can turn human)/Werefolk
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: Wolf form: Smaller in stature than a typical wolf. Fur is jet black, and his eyes are a forest green. Human form: Has same color eyes and hair, but his hair is kept short. Has varying scars over his body. Average height, slender. Both forms look like he is always hungry. He typically wears whatever is close at hand when he changes. He does have a stash or two in varying areas of his own clothes. Wears loose fitting clothes and leather armors just in case he has to change quickly. Typically wields a bow in this form.
Background: Shade was born and grew up as the Omega of his pack. They treated him poorly, and considered him weak in his wolf form and human form. Despite having the capability of turning human, most Werefolk still live according to their animal sides. Some choose to live as humans instead, though it is considered rare.. and are typically members that have been exiled from their respective group. Shade stayed with his pack for years before finally running off. He put up with abuse, starvation, humiliation, etc. Despite it all, his pack lived by a strict code.. meaning no member was ever left behind, but no one was allowed to leave. The Alpha and Beta, a couple, were Shade's parents. The Alpha didn't care about Shade at all, and his mother only cared about him when his father wasn't around. Despite coming close to death a few times, his pack never let him die.. but it was only so he could live through the abuse they put him through. When he finally ran away.. he thought he had left them behind.. now they hunt him.. because after all.. no member is allowed to leave.

Maeko (Main)
Class/Job: Fighter
Race: Human/Water Humanoid(Scaven in Hezron, a humanoid water person. Their skin is transparent when in water, but opaque on land. If they get wet on land you can temporarily see through their skin.)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: If a water type of person: medium length pale blue dreads, and blue eyes like sapphires. His skin would be like that mentioned in his race. Average height, slender and toned. Human take: kind of the same thing, just minus his skin being normal. Prominent marks in a Scaven form would be cultural tattoos, same with a human form. Tends to dual wield scimitars. Outside the suit mentioned in his background, he wears dark leather armors.

Background: Maeko was created for the Hezron campaign as a Scaven. However we decide to use him, his backstory will be mostly the same. His family decided to live on land instead of in the water, as it simply made living a life easier. His kind was fine on land so long as some body of water was close by. One day, his world was shook when his father would leave on a mission... Only to have his head returned to them, and no body. Maeko.. swore revenge.. he was also broken by the situation.. causing him to carry his dad's head around in a bag. He seeks out who caused this, but only came across an eccentric elf who claims to be from the future. He swears he can help, unbeknownst to Maeko that he was the mastermind behind his dad's death. He sends Maeko to a group to be trained properly, and eventually provides Maeko with a suit of strange metal. Upon dawning the suit.. it essentially locks Maeko in.. the suit takes over his body. Maeko can now run faster, jump incredibly far distances, is more durable than he looks, among other things. However, what the suit hides is, every single thing it puts Maeko through causes him pain... Jumping that far distance? Just broke Maeko's legs.. however the suit is able to keep going, healing as it goes. Maeko feels all the pain... But the suit keeps his cries of pain inside. He must find a way to get it off and avenge his father. In Hezron, Maeko became a future Prophet for the protagonist.. the Prophet of Regret.

Hinter & Hollow (Mains)
Ages: 22
Classes/Jobs: Assassins
Races: Humans
Alignments: Depends on plot, possibly any variation of neutral.
Appearance: They are identical twins, but still have differing looks. Hinter: Has medium length orange hair, sometimes mixed with black, along with light brown eyes (look orange). Scars throughout his body. Average height, slender and toned. Wears dark leathers, and his mask is that of a crazy, broken smile. Hollow: medium length gray blue hair, and dark blue eyes. Same as his brother, scars and is of average height, slender and toned. Also dark leathers, and his mask consists of nothingness except one tear drop below the left eye. Both have varying piercings, limited to ears, and facial. Both dual wield katanas.
Background: Please see Blood Moon Academy, or Chaos Twins.

Bullseye (Hunter Budas) (Main)
Class/Job: Sniper/Mercenary
Appearance: Has short-medium length, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. No major scars to speak of, and no tattoos. He does have piercings in his ears. Slightly below average height, but toned. Typically wears street clothes, usually always a trench coat. Wields a sniper rifle as his main weapon, along with varying pistols and knives.

Background: Hunter is my first official character that strays from fantasy. Can be used in modern fantasy, sci-fi or futuristic settings. Bullseye was born and made an orphan almost immediately. He grew up among different families until he was simply put in a home for orphans. He got to know a couple friends who became like his big brothers. They eventually left the home to live on the streets in their mid teens. They formed their own little group with different codenames, from oldest to youngest, Breaker, Basher, & Bullseye. In an effort to unify themselves as brothers, they chose the last name Budas, and became known as the Budas Brothers. (They agreed on Budas for it loosely sounds like badass, you know teens) As they grew into adulthood they joined the military, Breaker becoming a demolitions expert, Basher specializing in hand to hand and up close combat, while Bullseye took on support and sniper. All three excelled in their areas, and when their terms had ended, they joined up with a company of mercenaries. At first they worked together, but eventually they would part ways.. forming their own groups. They keep in touch and occasionally meet up to do a mission together. After they split, Bullseye has since formed a new three man team. Now he travels with Alexander, a tech expert, and genius in hacking and electronics, and Rose, Alexander's sister. She is just like Basher, an expert in up close combat. She is a love interest to Bullseye, however, if I choose Bullseye as a character, he'll have moved on or lost his crew and now is a lone Merc. Basher and Breaker are based off of two of my former friends' characters. Bullseye is an enemy of Jason Spade, who is coming up next!

Jason Spade (Side)
Class/Job: Mercenary/Soldier
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair. And dark brown eyes. Slight facial hair. Has a few tattoos, all related to military or mercenary type stuff. Slightly taller than average, stocky build, and athletic. Usually wears some type of camo pants, along with a bullet proof vest under his shirt and jacket, and military boots. Jason typically can wield any kind of firearm, and most bladed or blunt weapons. Usually has pistols and a shotgun with him.
Background: I don't have much background for Jason, which is a shame. He was a spur of the moment character to counter Bullseye, and I really like the name, Jason Spade. For now, he grew up military a brat and eventually joined himself. Eventually getting discharged (honorably), he moved into mercenary work. He developed a rep of being a hard ass and willing to take on any mission, no matter the target. His willingness to even execute children just to earn a check earned the ire of a lot of mercs, in particular Bullseye, who developed a personal hatred for Jason after they were forced to team up once.. where Bullseye saw firsthand how cold Jason is.

Roland (Main)
Class/Job: Solider/Gunslinger
Race: Human with cyborg implants.
Appearance: Human portion of face: one dark blue eye, scarring and burns over his cheek. Ear has a piercing in it. Hair is short-medium length and black. The rest of his face is covered with a mask (picture Kakashi, but without the headband or ninja stuff). Only his eye is shown, and the mask covers what is left of his face along with cyborg implants. Average height and weight, slender and toned. Right hand is cybernetic, along with his left leg. Typically wears loose fitting Western style of clothes, just normal boots, and no hat. Dual wields pistols, and has different types of grenades and other useful weapons that can be thrown.
Background: Roland was the oldest of two sons, of a high ranking political official. Roland was normal for a long time, living a normal life. He fought in the military, and Rose quickly due to who he was. However, Roland despised his father, and what he stood for. Mindless wars being fought, with Roland carrying out his father's and their leader's wishes. Without telling anybody, including his brother, he decided to join the rebels in an effort to help overthrow. To do this he had to take his death.. so he met with rebel leaders and planned an attack on the capital, along with the incident that would leave him "dead". When that time came, Roland was shot in the face, had his hand chopped off and a leg completely shot to pieces. All of this was not according to plan, but it still worked.. he survived thanks to those involved. They got him off the field and immediately replaced his injuries with cybernetic enhancements. Now.. he flies under the radar fighting with the rebels.. while avoiding his brother.. who has his suspicions.

Sixe (Main)
Class/Job: Card Player/Manipulator
Race: Mind Demon
Appearance: Short white hair, and black eyes with yellow irises. No scars or markings. Ears pierced. Average height, and slender. Wears street clothes, usually some type of trench coat or cloak. Does not wield any weapons, only cards!
Background: Sixe was created for Hezron, who was in service to the elder mind demon. Outside of Hezron, he just simply is a wandering demon who loves to play games. He specializes in card games, but will absolutely play anything any time. He has his own unique deck of cards, where each card can do something different. Some examples: increase his luck or other attributes, various spells of destruction, summoning, healing and so forth. He never fails his draw, even despite the fact he constantly shuffles his deck when not in play. He comes off as friendly, and acts as if losing doesn't bother him, but in truth.. people who win against him often go missing.

Stinger (Side)
Class/Job: Protector of Nature/Assassin
Race: Nature Demon
Appearance:
Background:

Scintil (Main)
Class/Job: Fire Mage
Race: Human (Motos in Hezron, a race where each specific person can use one type of magic, so Scintil would be a Fire Motos)
Appearance:
Background:

Insan & Krazee (Sides)
Ages: 22 & ??
Classes/Jobs: Sound Mage & ??
Races: Human & Human (Motos in Hezron. Sound Motos for Insan.. Krazee is unknown)
Alignments: Neutral Good & Neutral Evil
Appearances:
Background:

Eroke Nahuy (Main)
Class/Job: Ranger/Hunter (of people, not animals)
Appearance:
Background:

Geara Nogard (Main)
Class/Job: Dragon Rider
Dragon: Currently searching for a dragon made out of living metal.. former dragon is a black dragon that was killed.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Appearance:
Background:

Drael, Cyle, Noxlen, & Ragnok Helrez (Sides/NPCs)
Ages: All unknown. All look early to mid thirties.
Classes/Jobs: Drael is a manipulator, gentlemen solider. Cyle uses magic. Noxlen is a soldier type. And Ragnok is like a barbarian.
Races: Fire Demon, Water Demon, Wind Demon, Earth Demon
Alignments: Lawful Evil, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil
Appearances:
Background:

Jasper (NPC)
Class/Job: Fighter
Race: Angel
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Appearance:
Background:

Zeth (Side/NPC)
Class/Job: Samurai/Ninja/Fighter
Race: Angel
Appearance:
Background:

Onyx (NPC)
Class/Job: Fighter/Thug/Mafia
Race: Earth Demon
Appearance:
Background:

Not every pairing has a plot preplanned.. but anything I think of will be added here. I will also include the character(s) that will be or can be used in respective plots. This is not in pairing order.

Hellsmire Lab
Potential Character(s): Edge
Pairing(s): Human (Demon Hunter)* x Demon
MC is a human who has been experimented on and given different abilities. He is a demon hunter, with a sword similar in size to Siegfried/Nightmare from Soul Calibur or Cloud from FFVII. The sword has the ability to absorb demon souls to become stronger, and also has its own core soul. The sword can communicate telepathically with Edge, and is shown to flash when communicating. Edge also has vamped up physical attributes, better reflexes, speed, strength and endurance. He can also shape shift into differing demon forms that give him boosts to his abilities. When transforming, depending on the demon type his body will emit some type of substance: smoke, haze, etc. YC will be a demon (not limited to succubus), who has been captured by Edge, and is set to also be experimented on. Whether through dialogue or actions, YC will find out Edge doesn't exactly want to be here.. and how he is just another victim of Hellsmire. The two will form a bond despite their initial hatred or anger for the other. Edge has had it drilled into his mind that demon's are bad.. but through his own eyes.. he knows the truth.. especially when YC becomes involved.

Blood Moon Academy
Potential Character(s): Hinter & Hollow
Pairing(s): Human* x Human/Elf/Half-Elf/Gnome/Halfling
This plot may include up to two characters against two characters. Hinter & Hollow are twins that grew up in BMA (title), an academy dedicated to raising assassins. Whereas most places would train their assassins to be emotionless, this school teaches students how to utilize their most dominant emotion(s), to combine with the skills of an assassin. Every person from this school wears a mask, usually reflecting their constant emotional state or personality. Hinter, has grown up to be a little on the hectic/insane side, whereas Hollow has grown up sad and depressed. Hinter fights like a maniac.. often putting himself at risk as his fighting style includes injuring himself. Hollow is a bit more cautious, and sneaky. Both are equally smart when it comes to fighting, one just does the fighting itself better, while the other is better at planning. We can go about this a couple different ways.. if we want to incorporate both characters, you must have two characters as well, so each one has their own love interest. If we go with one or the other, then you only need one. Regardless, my two characters will be separated at the beginning. Hinter typically has a love interest that grew up in the academy, while Hollow meets someone outside of the academy. The start of the plot will include Hollow having run away from the school because he thinks Hinter died... The school tells Hinter that his twin defected and Hinter must find him and kill him.. can he do it? Or will the only thing that kept them alive all these years, their bond as brothers, stop him cold.

The Tavern (The Lonely Thief)
Potential Character(s): Pitheon Hex
Pairing(s): Human* x Human/Elf/Half-Elf
In this plot I'll be playing a cursed thief. The setting will take place mostly in a tavern/inn, but adventure and travel can still happen. Pitheon suffers a curse that renders him blind at night, blurry vision during the day. He also is not allowed to show too much of any emotion, or it causes an extreme state depending on the emotion, where all his scars also reopen and bleed. YC can either be the bartender/wench, owner, another patron, or an adventurer. Pitheon has his own story of course, and it can be incorporated into the plot as well. This one is just more for the scenery.

War Against One (Haxel's Story)
Potential Character(s): Haxel Alf'Bree & Edge - Main. Jasper & Zeth. Drael, Cyle, Noxlen, Ragnok Helrez. Onyx. - Minor.
Pairing(s): Nephalem* x Human/Angel/Demon/Nephalem
This plot is based around Haxel and his story. However, Edge can be used for this RP as he and Haxel are sometimes connected. To get it out of the way, Edge's background would be different in this world.. more of my original version of him. In this world he would suffer a demon's curse that gives him his abilities, and he doesn't have the ability to transform in this one. He would still have his base enhanced everything though. His origin is also different. YC would still be limited to a demon, perhaps a Nephalem. Haxel is my Nephalem, and for this plot to work, it would need to take place somewhere in the middle of his story, or after his story has completed. Haxel is my one character I could probably write a book about if I had the appropriate tools and skills... He has an ending and an alternate ending. The alternate ending would be where ours took place if it's not in the middle. YC can be a human, demon , angel or another Nephalem. (Nephalem are rare in this world though). Haxel is formerly married to an angel, but he was forced to watch as she was brutally murdered in front of him by his best friend.. YC is essentially taking the place of another love interest of his, assuming you can breakthrough to cure his constant heartache. For the other potential characters listed: Jasper is the angel who betrays Haxel and kills his wife. Zeth is an angel who loyally followed Haxel until his disappearance, after Haxel's wife was murdered. The four Helrez demon brothers are antagonists to Haxel. Drael is a fire demon, and direct antagonist to Haxel, but also views him as a friendly rival on occasion. Cyle is the water demon, Noxlen the wind demon, and Ragnok is the earth demon. Each one has an epic fight with Haxel during his story. Onyx is the demon who cursed Edge. Haxel was casted out of heaven for trying to overthrow God. (This is not religion based). He simply disagreed with how God turned his back on everything pretty much. He believed the humans were worth saving. Demons were trying to conquer everything, but God refused to help. After being cast out Haxel has wandered the desolate planet.. ravaged by constant war between humans and demons. He protects humanity from demons and angels alike.

Hezron
Potential Character(s): Any!
Pairing(s): Probably any, however not every race is available in this world.
I've kept saying I will dedicate a thread to this one day. Hezron is the world I played D&D in for about three years during high school. I used a lot of characters in it, made new characters during this time that stuck with me, and allowed evolutions of existing characters. Pitheon was my main character for it, but my DM allowed us to make multiples because he had so much in it. Homebrew D&D certainly ruined normal for me. He had so many races (some unique, some not) and different paths to choose from. Honestly, this isn't so much a plot.. more of a curiosity grabber... There is way too much I could say here... Luckily.. one day that thread will come.

Chaos Twins
Potential Character(s): Hinter & Hollow
Pairing(s): Human* x Human/Elf/Half-Elf
My other plot involving my twins. In this one, this can lead into such territories as: Naruto, Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins, etc. We can also keep it fantasy based. I just feel this plotline would suit how I picture Hinter & Hollow more. The gist of this one is that the twins are born from a lack of chaos in the world. I don't mean they just appear (though I'm fine with this), they can be born and their powers don't settle in until the appropriate ages. Regardless, they are meant to sow chaos and destruction, or provide the balance of both in the world. Seeing as Hinter fights the same way here.. he uses himself as a pin cushion to hurt himself along with his enemy. That's chaos. Hollow could be the counterbalance.. perhaps they are doomed to fight each other in the end to see if peace or chaos reigns supreme. If moreso the working together.. I thought that maybe their powers could lie in.. for whatever damage Hinter does to himself is instead transferred to Hollow. Normal damage doesn't transfer, but still hurts Hinter, but heals Hollow. Something along those lines. Same deal as BMA, two characters can work here for as long as they each have a love interest. Same pairings. If we decide to use Naruto or Bleach or something else.. I would prefer OCs on your end.. most canon characters wouldn't make sense.

This section can include anything else I think of. Including a hint of other stuff I enjoy.. possibly pairings I don't know where to put and all that!

Like I said before, I also enjoy SoL, and some Fandoms. I also enjoy taboo subjects, mainly incest. However, not gonna put anything here for them.. but they can possibly be added to existing ideas here.. just depends on the character and plot. I am open to altering characters, making new ones, using specific versions. I am also open to any plots you might have that any of my characters may fit in. Remember, the plots listed here aren't all that I'm interested in, but are simply what I have personally.

With that I hope to hear from you! And I hope you read it! If you did, please let me know by including what pairing(s) you are interested in, the plot you are interested in (if applicable), and the character (if applicable). If you don't have a plot or a character you are interested in.. let me know possibly a plot of your own!

-Hinterland

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom