Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dipping a Paw In

Rumbling Void

Meteorite
Please excuse my thread's state of undress, I'm new here. Things will be expanded upon and fancied up as I get settled in but I'd like to get the ball rolling with a little somethin' somethin'.

About Me:
-Over 30, F (any pronouns are fine)
-Been RPing for a while but rl took me away from forums for a bit
-I write in 3rd person and appreciate partners who do the same
-Given its been a little bit since I've written I am looking for shorter, faster moving RPs to moderate length and posting rate. I'm not up to committing to consistent 1k+ word posts. Also, keep in mind the lengthier the post, the slower my posting speed is likely to be. I do not do 1-2 liners outside of chat based RP.
-A very patient writing partner (please don't view our RP as a strict obligation or job, Im much more chill than that)
-A slave to my muse. Finding a rhythm with a partner is key. If your posting is sporadic or you have to go quiet for long periods, that is perfectly fine, just understand that the same may occur on my end.
-Cool with ooc chatter and silliness once I get to know you (anxiety is a bitch but I do get past it)
-Will write only on the site for now.

What I am willing to write:
-Characters 18-22 only in college settings, otherwise my characters tend to be 24 and up
-Any gender/sexuality, though particular ideas my be set in my head with a certain character in mind. If that is the case it will be noted.
-POCs though not for the purpose of race play
-BDSM/Kink (offs will be pointed out)
-Vanilla sweetness
-Romance and/or smut tends to be at least somewhat of a focus in all my stories but I also like action, adventure, fantasy, paranormal, and humor. I welcome both light and dark themes.
-Realism. I will do anime or more whimsical RPs that require some bending of the imagination. I can do anthros and interesting genitalia. However, I am rarely interested in extreme sizes and the like.
-Fandom. I have some fandoms I know well, others less so. I tend to shy away from canon characters that are a main character in the series but will do lesser utilized characters of OCs. There are some exceptions. (I will list these eventually)

YES
MAYBE
NO
  • Vanilla
  • Kissing, Cuddling, Touching
  • Rough ( can be bordering on violent if characters are supernatural), man handling, bruising grips, biting, scratching, marking, pinning characters
  • Writing Domme/Dom (MommyDaddy, Primal, Strict, Sadistic, Brat Tamers)
  • Writing Switches (especially if the character themselves isn't fully aware or comfortable with one side of their desires, or there is a *fight for dominance*)
  • Writing subs (brats, primals, mommy-kinks, masochists)
  • Impact play (especially spanking)
  • Orgasm control, orgasm delay
  • Pet play (kittens, puppies, bunnies, foxes)
  • Breeding
  • Breath play
  • Monsters (admittedly like my monsters vicious but pretty, no grotesque sorts)
  • Grooming (shaving, hair brushing, bathing, etc)
  • Collaring
  • Anal (particularly plugs and rimming)
  • Poly relationships!
  • Dub-con
  • Vile characters finding love (obsession?)
  • Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Fae, *Minotaurs*, Anthros, Demons, etc
  • Interracial relationships (without actual race play)
  • Non-con (with discussion and with consequences, I won't play this for its own sake)
  • Spitting (a rl ick that I can sometimes ignore for the sake of story)
  • Watersports (same as above)
  • Pure torture for the sake of torture
  • Feet
  • Fisting
  • Hyper/Macro size
  • Scat or Vomit
  • Large age gaps (especially if one character is under 24)
  • Grotesque monsters

If anything is unclear or you don't see something listed please feel free to ask! This list is not at all exhaustive.

Current Cravings:

WoD - Vampire the Masquerade
1x1 or small group (3-4max) if interested in a polygroup

Looking for a dark/gritty romance focused RP, with plot to keep things moving, and the world/source material as a guide (but does not have to be strictly followed).

My character - (F or Futa , Domme) - A Ventrue childe of a foreign Prince, groomed to be a formidable but hidden weapon, who escaped her home to hide from her sire. She was content to remain lowkey and simply enjoy what she could of her nights amongst the humans but as things tend to go, she finds herself dragged into shenanigans/the politics of the city. Well, to be fair, not many could drag her into anything but there's a certain someone she just can't seem to stay away from...

Your character - (F preferred, would consider M or NB, sub/switch)
Her human wife, estranged but now reunited, perhaps there will be a rekindling?
An employee or guard or servant?
A hunter that has an uneasy sort of agreement with my character
Or if you have an idea of your own, I'm all ears.

------

A/B/O
1x1, F or Futa x F preferred, would consider x M or NB

No concrete plot here, just an alpha taking care of their omega. I'm down to build around this and open to make it as kinky as you would like.

------

The Minotaur
1x1, F x M

A mix of smut and romance along with some adventure and whatever other story elements we'd like!

A Princess set to inherit the throne is sabotaged by her twin brother who makes a deal with a monstrous Minotaur to attack the kingdom. In a desperate bid for peace, the King offers his beloved daughter to the monster who takes her as his bride.

For this, the Minotaur should be able to change sizes somewhat. He can be big but I'm not interested in ripping, splitting, or tearing if you catch my meaning.

------

K/DA Eve x Akali or Arcane Caitlyn x Vi
I'm open to taking either role in the pairing and don't mind who is domme/top or sub/bottom.

------

I am always open to hear about other ideas but reserve the right to say no, thank you. I love plotting though so don't be shy about tossing something my way!
Pics are not 100% necessary but are appreciated. If you are descriptive enough though I will write with you without the need for images.

Back
Top Bottom