Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Monsters, Mommies and Mutants oh My!

Hello writers! I am a newbie here, so I guess this is my first request thread for Original Characters - call me Fangs! 🧛🏻‍♀️ My Pronouns are She/Her and I am a 25 year old from the United Kingdom, however I tend to stay up at random hours writing - I have a non-existent sleep schedule and sometimes am up at 3am (very much a night owl).

Regardless, my interest nowadays in writing is focusing on any pairing that isn’t gruff/violent, dominant het cismale and tiny, sub young woman - I’m completely bored out of my mind with that now, and kind of want to branch out more when it comes to gender, couple dynamics and other things we can discuss - I am also heavy into worldbuilding. I lean heavily towards modern or historical settings, but I am opening up more to dystopian/alien worlds.

So my interest is RPing MommyDom types - I can RP as Females or Futas against mostly Males or Cuntboys. I am also open to RPing as Dom or Sub Males or Cuntboys against Female, Futa or Male characters myself - so MxM is something I’m totally open to as well and FxF. I love playing around with gender roles, and want to avoid writing societies where women are subservient - instead - I would love to explore concepts such as Matriarchies - I would love to write these types of power dynamics.

Writing Style
My personal writing style leans towards third-person and multiple paragraphs - I do not have a set word count, as I feel that interrupts the flow of RPs. I tend to prefer writing partners who are open to doubling/writing multiple side characters, especially of either gender (not a requirement, but preferred for simplicity’s sake). I LOVE combining the importance of romantic/sexual and platonic relationships - so an RP could both focus on a taboo/sexual dynamic, with concerned relatives and friends on the side caring for the sub character’s wellbeing - if you catch my drift on the vibe - this will be for more plot oriented RPs - I am good with both Smut or Story driven RPs and can adjust to my partner’s desires and preferences.

I also like to discuss gender/sexuality dynamics and prefs with my RP partner - for example, if male characters should be more feminine or masculine leaning, if we should add crossdressing - elements like that- I want you to be upfront and open regarding those details.

As for response frequency, honestly depends - I can respond multiple times a day, sometimes in a few days, a week - I won’t be on your ass too much about that, either as long as we get a rough estimate on it and mention timezones. I’m also drop-friendly so if you aren’t interested anymore, that’s fine.

(B in Bold means I can RP both roles) the Letter at the beginning of the role word is indicating which role I’m comfortable RPing if I don’t indicate I prefer both - suggestions on pairings are always welcome if they’re not on the list!

Possible Pairings
Mother x Son (B)
Father x Son (B)
Mother x Daughter (B)
Brother x Brother (B)
Uncle x Nephew (B)
Young Person x Creepy Neighbour (B)
Kidnapper x Victim (B)
Professor x Student (B)
Coach x Player (P)
Doctor x Patient (B)
Vampire x Human (B)