Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Drawn to the Shadows [possessive non-con]

Closed - no longer seeking

Dame

Meteorite
Hello there! I'm Dame, and I bid you welcome to the advert for my darker desires

I'm looking for a very specific dynamic. I'm interested in a twisted intermixing of romance (the obsessive and possessive kind) and non-con (based on unrequited love stemming from a clash of ideologues/allegiances or betrayal). In an attempt to be as concise on the topic as I can possibly be: I am overly fond of scenarios in which the both characters are undeniably attracted to each other, but for some reason or another my character has cause to resist an intimate relationship. It is a denial that your character simply won't tolerate. Rather than accept her rejection, he is infuriated that she would dare, and takes it upon himself to prove that she suits no better purpose than to serve his lustful needs. He achieves this goal primarily through turning her body into a traitor against herself, teasing and tormenting and verbally degrading her until she submits to his will. He does so repeatedly, until there can be no more claim that she doesn't belong to him.

tenor.gif

"Smile, my dear! You know, you're never fully dressed without one!" - Alastor

To further expand on what I am looking for, I'm quite the sucker for that psychotic smile. A perfect gentleman by day, the sort that is charming, collected, and dangerously intelligent: his charisma is off the fucking charts. A true villain-type, he utilizes manipulation and brilliant schemes just as effectively as brute force and threats. His depraved nature is markedly more easily discerned in the shadows, when he subjects his personal plaything to his devious desires, but even she is treated rather favorably by his daytime persona/mask.

Notable Kinks: Anal, begging, biting/bruising/marking, bondage (light-to-medium), choking, cumplay, edging, excessive cum, passionate/rough intimacy, possessiveness, prolonged foreplay, reduced refractory periods, risk of pregnancy, slapping, spanking, throat fucking, tit fucking, verbal degradation/humiliation

Limits: Bathroom stuffs, bestiality, hyper proportions, incest, petplay, snuff, torture, underage, vore

Don't see what you're looking for above? Ask me about it! I'm open to negotiation on anything not on the Limits list.

Without further ado... some potentials Fandom or original stories available!

• ad6a1f97323377ce9158951b75f01ffb.jpg
    My interest in Hazbin Hotel is very largely Alastor-based. As such, I am willing to consider any pairing or story ideas that involve him. While I generally prefer canon x canon, if there is some sort of demon or monstergirl craving I can help fulfill, I'm happy to muse an OC based on my partner's preferences. Failing that, I've included a particularly awful idea involving Charlie below ♥

Taking place after the end of season 1, the story would follow existing canon. Jumping right off the rails, we'd play on the assumption that it is Lilith who holds Alastor's leash, and that the terms of their deal in some way or another involves Charlie. Exact wording of said deal to be discussed, but something along the lines of serving the Princess of Hell's best interests or protecting and providing for her or what-have-you. He's certainly kept up his side, but he takes on great risk to himself doing so (after Charlie stirs the pot with Heaven), and afterwards he is desperate to find a way around his soul-binding contract. The solution is fitting for one who would aspire to pull all the strings: he works within the confines of his deal, using Charlie as a means of his freedom.

He bears no ill-will towards the young woman, and might even hold some fondness for her, even as he so strongly resents both of her parents. (Seriously the open aggression he shows towards Lucifer is awesome ♥) Utilizing the deal he made with Charlie - which also serves well to create a wedge between her and Vaggie - he cashes in on his itty-bitty favor in the aftermath of the latest extermination: for Charlie to reach out to Lilith, to beg her mother for an in-person meeting. Given the recent shit-show, her daughter's pleading is enough to lure Lilith to Hell. Once she's arrived Alastor is bold enough to get confrontational with her. Revealing that her mother has been hiding away in Heaven this whole time, allowing Charlie to struggle and defend the hotel from an onslaught of angels alone (at least a step worse than her estranged father whose help can hardly be depended upon), the information is quite devastating to the daughter. When Lilith retaliates against the radio demon, breaking out the chains and furiously jerking him around with an obvious intention to kill him, he has already considered the potential outcomes of his stunt and is confident that he'll come out on top. The scene is a moment of horror for Charlie, who has a little outburst of her own, demanding that her mother stop. When Lilith does not heed her, she finds herself outrageously angry and afraid - she is genuinely attached to Alastor, after all - she rushes between the two and lays hands upon her mother. Incapable of any true violence, it isn't so much an attack as it is a defense, an attempt to push the woman away from the demon. The distraction, coupled with the raw emotion of Charlie that twists her best interests or protection to create a temporary loophole, Alastor manifests his shadows to pierce Lilith - currently regarded by Charlie as an enemy and a threat - through the heart.

While he might not own Charlie's soul, and she wouldn't be entirely happy with the death of her mother (an understatement, of course: while their own deal was not violated [insofar as Alastor's favor did not require her to harm anyone], she isn't blind to his skirting-the-definitions-of-the-contract fuckery; not to mention her emotional trauma from the ordeal), Alastor still feels a great possessive instinct towards his former charge.

With Lilith out of the way - and his own chains broken - it is only a matter of time until he takes out Lucifer, as well.
    Who better to sit at his side as he takes total control than the Princess of Hell herself?

• static1.JPG

Superhero genre: heroic drop-out x professor/villain
    In a futuristic world, corporations control not only the governments but also the heroics industry. To be a successful hero required a natural-born camera presence/charisma, a willingness to strictly adhere to protecting corporate interests, and an at least semi-useful power. Thankfully, human experimentation - both in the lab and on unknowing test subjects (via food/water sources, most likely) - had created a social landscape in which mutations were hardly rare. Kids grew up idolizing the popular heroes the media made sure were readily available for consumption, to awe and entertain their fans; in turn an endless supply of hopeful wannabes applied for the heroic academies, all too ready to sign their lives away in trade for fame and fortune.

Static was no different. In the beginning, anyway. She eagerly reached for her potential, and despite sub-par abilities was accepted into a corporate-sponsored program. She knew her beauty, poise, high marks, and magnetic personality were the only reasons she was accepted in the first place, and she did her damnest to foster her electrical capabilities so that she might actually attain heroic status. ...It was not to be, however. At least, not unless she was willing to subject herself to cybernetic implants (a very common practice, and exactly how non-mutant rich kids could join the ranks). She refused any procedure offered to her, and was adamantly opposed any 'enhancing' fuckery involving her brain (which, of course, is exactly what was needed to boost her natural powers).

A professor from the academy, whom specialized in cybernetics, saw in the young woman great potential. It was a shame that she'd decided to drop-out, and as she delivered this news to him he showed concern in her life-trajectory altering decision. The two were perhaps closer than most students/professors around campus -- what with him being so charming, and her being all too willing to soak in his attention and playfully flirt with her attractive professor -- and he seized the opportunity of their familiarity to try to talk her out of giving up on her dream of being a hero. He invites her to discuss the decision in more detail, so generously offering to have her over to his place for dinner, the perfect environment for a low-pressure conversation. She accepts, of course. Likely she didn't need to be told that their rendezvous should be kept a secret, as it was obvious that he was probably crossing some forbidden student-professor line, but he advised her of it all the same.

To the rest of the world, it seemed that she simply disappeared.

In truth, when the professor was unable to convince Static with reason, he resorted to force... after a bit of fuckery. I rather like the idea of him pretending to accept her decision, backing off of the subject, perhaps even making some remark that if she was truly leaving the academy it opened some romantic possibilities between them -- and she totally goes for the bait. They indulge in consensual fun times, she sleeps over... but when she wakes up she's immediately aware that something is off. Because, you know, her professor is not above administering anesthesia while she's asleep, and performing the necessary procedure it'll take for her to reach that great potential he always knew about.

Spoiler alert: the professor has been using his position at the academy to dredge up failures and fuck-ups to join in the resistance. "Villians" are painted as such by the media, though they're mostly only dangerous to the corporations. Static, with her amplified powers (which she is super bitter about) turns out to be an ace card in their schemes. She is stupidly loyal to the lies she's been told her whole life, though, and also very difficult towards her keeper (because of course she's a captive at his lair/lab at this point).

Optional mind control in this prompt. We're going to assume that amid the brain surgery that something was installed, which enables the professor a flip a switch functionality to total compliance. Not to be over-used: I rather prefer the struggle and frustration of the professor being obsessed with the free-willed version of Static, whereas he genuinely wants to bring her to his side (whether she comes around willingly or if he has to break her) -- but should he need a breather from the drama there is the option of making her infinitely more manageable, even if the method is only employed for the occasional night off.

• Capture.JPG
    Hoping to add more fleshed-out story ideas to this thread in the future. In the meantime, following are some generic pairings, tropes, and generalities that interest me. Partner's role in bold if there is a preference.

• Shadow Demon x Angel / Mortal
    • Vampire x Priestess / Paladin
    • Ward x Captor Bloodline
    • Survivor x Survivor (apocalyptic setting)
    • Arranged Marriage (low fantasy setting)
    • Enemies dynamic

Open to hear ideas from my potential partner! Anything that fits the obsessive/possessive romance with non-con dynamic I described in the introduction is likely to catch my attention.

Please note: I am not particularly fond of modern or historical settings. I'm not saying they are off the table but it'll take a damn good pitch to make me consider these settings.

I am only seeking one or two partners as I have a very limited amount of time to indulge in my writing hobby. I would encourage anyone who reaches out to remember that first impressions are important! (That is to say: one line indications of interest aren't likely to result in a partnership.)

For those that are interested, please contact me via PM -- do not post in this thread.

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom