Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Critique my thread!

MaxMax

Supporter
Supporter
Hello there Bluemoon!

I've wrote some useful and not so useful stuff about your threads! And now it is time to pay back. I've created new thread, and before I let it slowly grow with more propmpts and bulletpoints I wanted to ask if there are something missing, something wrong, something unclear while my thread is short?

Thread in question: Mx F or NB - Dominant (GM) Looking for Writing Partner

not much wrong with it that i'm seeing. it's pretty clear and concise.

disclaimer: i'm personally not a stickler for fancy code, i just strive for it to be easy to access and read compared to pretty (though i do my best to achieve both).

though, it's not too much of an issue now that it's short, but i would personally add spoilers for the bodies of text that elaborate on plot ideas below the italicized text and the titles. just to allow for readers to jump to plots they're most interested in!

Thanks Song!

i'm personally not a stickler for fancy code
Oh I want to avoid BB/Forum codes, I tried it once, but it's hard to edit and modify the thread.

Looks okay to me. Like song, I'm not a fan of RTs that tend to be too "pretty", so what you've got works for me.

My only suggestion would be to make your subject/idea headings stand out a little more. You've used larger fonts, but they don't really stand out as headings. Try making them Bold, Italic, use colours...something like that. And/or put your ideas inside spoiler tags, as Song suggested.

I'll probably stay away from the colours, in case people have color-blind settings in their browsers, also I'm not sure how style chooser works here.

But good advice, I've enboldened my titles :)

Back
Top Bottom