Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kerry's GM RP Request Thread (Seeking GM/DM)

CuteFutaKerry

Meteorite
Hello! (^o^)/

Welcome to my GM search thread! To get this out of the way first, I'm looking for a plot rife with bestiality, monster fucking, and anal so if that's not your thing then turn away now! And if that's not a turn off, here's my F-List

About Me
Hey! I'm Kerry, and I'm twenty two years old. My pronouns are she/her, and I've been roleplaying TTRPGS for around 5 or so years now, and have 10+ years of experience with roleplaying as a whole.

Writing Style
I write in third person, and average 1 to 3 paragraphs. I can usually respond daily, sometimes multiple times a day, but life can get in the way too, so don't worry too much if I go radio silent! I consider myself to be pretty literate, but everyone can make mistakes and such, so I just appreciate my partners best effort ^^

Roles
I'm a sub/switch, and will always play Futanari or Female characters. I also prefer my partners to be either Futanari or Females, too.

Kinks

I do have an F-List, but I'd like to clarify a few things. I have a LOT of kinks listed like ass worship, foot play, sweat, armpits, and similar things. However, I am NOT into anything "dirty", my kinks are purely to do with the smell of sweat/musk, nothing involving actual physical pieces of dirt, or anything to do with scat.

Plot!
Here's where this differs more from my usual search threads! I'd like to work with you on a world, with various random encounters, and kink-specific quests to explore! This thread is something I'm throwing together in a rush, but trust me when I say I'm more than kinky and capable enough to satisfy all our needs!

Goodbye! \(^o^)

Back
Top Bottom