Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any i polish up real nice | fandoms & originals.

Bejeweled

diamonds in my eyes ♛
Supporter
Hello, and welcome to my search thread! I'm Bejeweled, and while I'm not new to BMR, I have been away or flaky for a while, so I'm looking to jump back into it with some delicious stories. If we've plotted in the past, feel free to shoot me another message; in this go-around, I'm committed to being more communicative and consistent with my replies.​

ABOUT ME

01 | ACTIVITY. Posts will come roughly once or twice per week, though this can fluctuate during certain times of the year. Please be able to be patient and wait at least one week before asking where a post is, if I liked your last reply, etc.
02 | LOCATION. I will write via thread, PM, or Discord with little-to-no preference between the three. My discord is bejewledrp if you'd prefer to just add me.
03 | PLOTTING. While I do like the spicy stuff, I also require some semblance of story in my roleplays. I don't have a numbered ratio, and I'm open to either story-heavy or smut-heavy, but both do need to be present.
04 | ATTITUDE. Making friends with my partners is great! I'm open to friendly chat, OOC plotting, and discussion of kink as it pertains to the story, but I'm not here to cyber or look for pure smut chat. Third-person only; even in planning, our characters are our characters, not us.

KINKS AND LIMITS

Smut isn't my first focus, but if you'd like an idea of what I will and won't write, my F-List is here. As for what I don't want suggested to me:
  • rape / non-con
  • adultery / cheating
  • first person, self inserts, OOC cybering
  • canon x OC pairings (for the most part)
  • already fully-developed plots (I like to have input)
  • non-sentient bestiality
  • scat, snuff, vore
ORIGINALS

If you don't see anything you like here, feel free to suggest! This is just a small sample of what I'm craving, so I'm more than happy to hear out your ideas as long as they don't go against my limits.

ISOLATED | Whether it's a zombie or nuclear apocalypse, a survival story after a plane crash or shipwreck, an alien invasion, or some other dangerous situation, I'd like to explore a story of two characters who might not get along under normal circumstances forced together to endure their new reality.

ARRANGED MARRIAGE | This could be a modern setting, between two heirs of large companies or even a modern monarchy; a medieval setting, between two warring kingdoms for political power; or a medieval fantasy setting, between two royals of different species brought together against a common enemy; or, we could mix-and-match our settings and motives. At first, I'd like for the two arranged to have culture clashes and not get along well, but eventually, a bond would begin to form.

HISTORY | I've always loved historical fiction, so I'd like to set some stories in realistic eras of the past. I've got small plot ideas for a Titanic story, something set in the Western expansion (both in settlements and along the traveling trail), the Great Depression, World War II, the Salem Witch Trials, colonial settlements, and the Civil War, but I'm equally open to come up with something new.

ADVENTURE | After picking up Baldur's Gate III, I've got a craving for generic medieval fantasy, D&D-like shenanigans. Whether that's taking one character and thrusting them out of their element with an escape from their village or a capture by bandits or an adventuring party, beginner adventurers stumbling upon more than they can handle but eventually becoming equipped enough for their epic quest, or a slice-of-life story with an unlikely pairing, the sky is the limit here. I love to create characters and world-build.

SIBLINGS | ...Or, well, step-siblings. When two opposite characters' divorced parents meet and marry, bringing their households together under one roof, what happens when the two new step-siblings slowly overcome their animosity towards one another?

SERIAL KILLERS | Assaulted at a party and left to her own defenses by her 'friends', a young woman ends up the survivor of a mass attack. When it's revealed what happened to her there, and that the ones responsible have managed to escape, she joins up with the killer, luring those who have wronged her into his lair.

EXORCISMS | A husband-and-wife couple based on Ed and Lorraine Warren, our characters are traveling paranormal investigators, taking only the most extreme of cases.

FANDOMS

I may know of more than I've listed here, so if you don't see your preferred fandom, feel free to see if I know of it! I vastly prefer Canon/Canon and OC/OC; I may be open to Canon/OC, but I'll ask that you double for a pairing of my own. I have plots in mind for all of these, pairing-dependent.

HARRY POTTER | Trio or Marauders preferred, but I will do other eras. I love playing Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Lily Evans, and a wide variety of OCs. For original characters, I'm primarily looking for adult characters out of school or Triwizard Tournament plots.

HUNGER GAMES | Katniss/Gale or OCs. I have an original tribute I'd enjoy playing either against another tribute in a Games of our own creation or as a victor against a new tribute. In both, I'd enjoy following an original rebellion plot so both our characters can survive.

STAR WARS | Most of my knowledge comes from the sequel trilogy and the Knights of the Old Republic games, though I'm familiar enough with the original trilogy to play in that timeline. I'd love to do something involving bounty hunters, smugglers, or cantinas; something that doesn't intertwine heavily with the Force would be great. I'm open to Force-users, but let's keep it realistic.

POKEMON | Earlier regions are better; I'm not very familiar with anything after Diamond/Pearl. I'd also be open to spinoff games like Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, or Snap. OCs preferred. Rival trainers? Rocket x trainer? Rocket x officer or professor?

BALDUR'S GATE III | Tav/Companion, mainly; I'm willing to play either side. I'd prefer starting earlier in the game's plot, or perhaps doing something post-game entirely.

SKYRIM | OCs only. No concrete ideas for this, but I'm definitely open to plotting. Playing or playing against a Khajiit or Argonian would be awesome.

That's about all I've got! Let me know if you have any questions, and I can't wait to hear from you all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom