Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Three Wolfboys Sons (Asmodai X JustAnotherDarkMind)

Asmodai

Planetoid

Erika Kujo was a small time business owner back on Earth before she was transported to this new reality through a freak accident. This world seems similar to her own world at first glance but the first few days in this new reality and the differences became jarring. Inhabited by humans, demi-humans and monsters, this world is hosts to different species both fantastical and terrifying in equal measure. Despite that Erika quickly made a life there by opening a decent-sized novel craft shop. Thanks to that, she was able to afford a medium sized apartment, enough for her and her three adopted wolf-boys sons to live in. Indeed, It's been five years now since that fateful day when she stumbled upon trafficking ring by accident. The enforcers found her report and was quick to pay her a visit to dismantle the traffickers ring in this district at least. She was dragged into their raid and somehow she managed to get out of that ordeal alive and incidentally managed to rescue three wolf-boy cubs before the firefight begun. Now the three wolf-boys began calling her 'mother' a strange concept she never thought she'll ever be able to experience nor planned to. Still, she felt some measure of sympathy for them and decided to raise them herself. Ever since then, Erika felt a sense of fulfillment and focus in her life once more, being able to come home to her three wolf-boys sons was both fascinating and fulfilling.
d601b1271a3e9253f02e4701ae0bd0e7.jpg

Erika was walking down the enclosed alleyway leading to her apartment. The street was crowded, tight and filthy, the result of poor planning in this city. While looking similar to her own world, this world seems to be slightly more technologically advance with androids, hovering spybots and holographic advertisements drowning the starlight in the night's sky. She was wearing her usual brown cardigan over a black tank top and tight sleek jeans that accentuate her hip and legs. Her dark eyes scanned the alleyway for any potential threat, living in this district for more than 5 years means that she had come to understand how to properly protect herself. Often times, goblins can be found loitering around the area, ready to pounce or take advantage of a lonely helpless passerby.

After walking for about 5 minutes, she finally arrived upon her apartment. The building looks worn-down from the outside with the crooked neon sign: SERENEVIEW APARTMENT greeting her at the entrance. She glance up momentarily to beheld the 20 floors high apartment before walking inside.

Jeb, the half-orc security guard greet Erika with a nod, he was often seen sleeping on his job but the elderly orc still managed to hold onto his job even after all this years, he had become a permanent fixture for this rundown apartment way before Erika first came to this reality. She greeted him back with a slight nod and a hint of a smile before making her way to the elevator lobby and finally in front of the steel door to the entrance of her home.

"Home sweet home..." she murmured before sliding the keypad and pressing the passcode.

"Boys, I'm home~" she peered inside the apartment. Despite looking so rundown from the outside, Erika had managed to keep her apartment in pristine and clean condition. She was a stickler for cleanliness after all in her previous world. The apartment has 3 rooms situated side by side with the toilets and kitchen across the living and dining room. The white wall and ceilings provide for some sterilized atmosphere but the apartment itself wasn't dull and devoid of furniture. In fact, there are 2 couch in the middle of the living room, holographic TV, modest looking dining tables with 4 chairs. Some shelves where she stored some of the mementos from her sons. She looked around the apartment hoping to catch a glimpse of her 3 wolfboys sons. Kael the stoic, serious, white haired wolf boy stood the tallest and the eldest of her adopted wolfboys, he turned 20 this year. Then there's the ever mischievous Rane, the red haired wolfboy who turned 18 this year and finally the quiet but creative Lyon, the blonde haired wolfboy who turned16 this year. She walked to the dining table and placed the plastic bag containing their groceries for the next few days before pulling a chair and taking a quick rest, after all, it wasn't a short walk from where she was working to her home.

Last edited:
Erika was not growing up in that world, so unlike other girls in this world she would not receive a stern warning by her father about ever letting the wolfir -official name of the 'wolfboy' species - imprint on her. She did not know their background... And after she did adopt them no one would explain it to her. From time to time she received dirty looks when people learned about her sons but she likely didn't pay attention. After all, kindness was among the rarest commodities in this world... Which does say something in the world being a corporate dystopia where uberwealthy elite rules over indentured servants of the middle class who lead comfortable lifestyles as long as they remain loyal but all their assets are easily forfeited if they ever wrong their employer... And the rest of the population is made up of 50 shades of poor and desperate... With very few exceptions, like the free traders, the class to which she belonged. People who somehow survive with their own businesses not fully destroyed by corrupt government, not yet taken over by greedy corporations.

So being looked down on was so common, especially as unaligned business owner, that one could barely notice. But here the reason was different. In short, wolfboys grew almost normally until the point where they are finished with puberty. Usually the wolfir operate in synch with their siblings so things often happen simultaneously for all of them once the youngest finished his puberty... And then they went into heat. Within days the need to dominate a mate to be shared with his brothers would become impossible to resist... And as wolfir women were designed to be capable of fast multiple pregnancy, long period of fertility and very long life... The preferred breeding strategy when the species was first created by one of the biotech companies... Was inbreeding with the females who were able to produce healthy offspring that reaches adulthood.

So everything is heading towards it... If some woman imprints on the wolfir she becomes not only their mother... But their future mate. And wolfir weren't most delicate lovers. So a woman who does that is seen as quite kinky gal...

Today was the day when it happened Lyon was fully developed. As such all three boys gained a growing urge to dominate their mother.

That was the reason for the suspicious silence in the usually noisy home. The boys will be at their best, trying to court sexual attention from Erika... But if it fails... There's three of them and they are physically superior to most humans... They wouldn't have the trouble with overpowering her.

She found all three boys wearing their suits and laying table for dinner.

"Mother! You're home earlier than we expected! We haven't yet finished the meal... Don't worry, sit down on the sofa with Lyon. Today we prepare elegant dinner for all of us... To show you our appreciation for taking us in... And before you ask, yes it was Rane's idea..."

Said the oldest, Kael, who was often the spokesman for his pack.

Erika nearly jumped when she saw her boys suddenly appearing in droves behind one of the rooms, she blinked several times at them. Her black marble eyes glance at each of them, marveling at how primp and proper they look and how well behaved they are. The thought that she had raised them well despite the dirty stares that she and her boys often received these past 5 years brought a smile to her plump, rose-tinted lips. She stood up from her chair and walked to the kitchen next to Kael and Rane, her floral soap scent, a familiar scent to the boys these past 5 years hit different today as she stood beside Kael peering behind him to see what it was that they are preparing.

She raise her arm barely reaching Rane's red fiery mane and ruffled them. "Aww, thank you boys, it has been a long day, thankfully business wasn't bad today". She tiptoed as she tried to reach the top of Kael's head barely ruffling her blonde hair before she tripped on his foot and fell on his strong sturdy body. Kael could feel his mother's curves underneath her clothes, her warmth emanating from her body and her floral scent tickling his nose. Erika chuckled slightly, her petite form leaning against him for a moment before pushing herself off Kael's body, unaware that these seemingly innocent gestures were turning them on, "Gosh, you have all grown so tall since I adopted you, I remember you were barely at my shoulder's height when I rescued you all those years ago". She smiled warmly at Kael before casting a brief cheerful glance at Lyon, sitting quietly at the couch.

"So what are you all cooking?" Erika asked curious. She had known that Kael and Rane had talents in cooking, after all she had taught them herself. Constantly busy at her shop means that she might come late some days and that the boys are going to have to be able to cook for themselves.

She paced around the kitchen trying to find something to do to help Kael and Rane but after seeing how in-control they are she figured that she would only be getting in their way instead. Erika walked to the dining table, took the plastic bag containing the groceries she had bought earlier and began to help putting them in their places in the drawers and refrigerator at the kitchen. All was well until she had to place the bag of synthetic flour on the top shelf of the kitchen right next to where Rane was manning the kitchen counter. It was difficult for her to reach the top shelf while holding on to the heavy sack of synthetic flour and even after tiptoeing she couldn't manage reach the top shelf. She let out a few groans of frustration. From where the boys were standing they would be able to admire their mother's form, her tank top and tight jeans hugging and accentuating her figure as they stretched alongside her attempt to reach the top shelf.

Last edited:
The boys didn't know it yet but the course was set for them to own, fuck and impregnate their mother. They would not stop until they've done that and it was all written in their biology.

Wolfir were created for family values and loyalty but there were several marketing angles that could be used to monetise them. One was the military use. For it, their protectiveness, their great strength and agility but also intelligence allowing them to carry out orders and use weapons were created.

Another use was for private security. Here all their traits again seemed to find good use.

But, eventually, before the corporation that made them went bankrupt, orphaning its creations in the world, one additional angle was gaining prominence. And that angle was romance. A very specific kind of romance... And from this research their sexuality, their imprint mechanism and their approach to loyalty were greatly modified and perfected.

For their approach to sex was much different from a human. While human males could be seen as quick brushfires of passion that can erupt from nowhere and disappear just as easily and that could target hundreds of women in relatively short period of time, the wolfir men were all about singular devotion to their mate. The only people they could share that devotion was the female line of their mate. That meant her, her sisters, her mother and their sisters and daughters. Family comes before all.

And when it came to the women they chose, ever since the imprint or ever since their puberty, whichever came later, their lust, love and possessiveness towards their mate would gradually grow until it reaches its peak... And their overall arousal level was similarly durable. Once they were entering that heat phase it would only mellow down once she gets impregnated with their offspring... And wolfir knew with absolute clarity when it happens.
But even as it mellowed down, once the wolfir enter their heat it never fully disappears. It only means that the need to fuck their mate is no longer the most important thing in life as it is once it reaches its peak. The downside of it is that nothing stops them. Neither their mate being in relationship, sleeping, reluctant, protesting or openly resisting.

The target for their creation were females who desire nothing more than to be desired by a strong, agile, attractive and loyal man. One that would never betray her nor will they ever stop lusting after her. As such, any non-con aspects would be happening within the framework of ordering such a being. But as the company went out of business the wolfir were introduced to the world without any safeguards or control...

As such, being unaware of how they operate was dangerous in itself, especially when it led to teasing them and speeding up the growth of their arousal. The only way to keep it at bay would be some sexual concessions.

Luckily for her the call of their lust was still weak, even if it was growing... And the boys were confused by it, so she could have them cooperate in slowing it down, if she plays it right...

It was Kael who decided to take the action. He grabbed his mother's legs and lifted her higher, to help her reach their goal.

"Mom, remember that we're no longer kids. We can safely reach what you need, often without the chair too! Anyway. Rane has just finished his spaghetti bolognese. Let's go to the dining room. Lyon should be just putting the plates on the table..."

She grasping to reach the top shelf and she could feel her arm getting sore from how heavy the sack of synthetic flour was. That is until she felt someone grabbing her legs. Suddenly, she off the ground, her eyes went wide for a second before realizing that it was Kael. She could feel the ripped muscles of his biceps nestled right beneath her shapely butt. Suddenly she was feeling slightly conscious of the feeling of Kael's body heat against hers, she wasn't paying attention but the boy she rescued 5 years ago had truly grown into a tall and reliable young man. She pushed the thought away quickly and placed the sack of flour into the cabinet.

"Thank you Kael" She beamed him a bright smile while ruffling his silver mane. "I know you're not but you will always be my kids to me, the same cute, adorable cubs I took in all those years ago".

As she slid down his body, when Kael attempt to put his mother down to the floor, Erika's curves brushed against his toned muscle with only the fabric of his suit and her tank top in between. He'd be able to feel Erika's every curves briefly as she slid down his body, her soft breasts pressed against his chest through the fabric of their clothes and her scent, her sweet floral scent would tickle his nostril. Just as he was about to savor her warmth and scent, she planted her foot on the floor and pushed herself off him.

"Alright, let's have dinner then!"

Erika helped Rane carried their dinner to the dining table. The smell of Rane's delicious cooking tickling her nose. "These smells great Rane, I don't remember teaching you how to cook this well" she chuckled. Despite looking satisfied with how she had raised her three wolf-boys sons, Erika always felt inadequate, thinking that she had not done enough or that she could've done better to raise her boys. She never expected to raise all three of them but as they spent the last 5 years together, she had truly come to regard them as her own children. So she became aware of every little gestures she was making to all of her boys, making sure to give them equal amount of love and praise, she was a meticulous person before she was transported here and that hasn't change.

So when she passed by Lyon and realized that she hasn't given him any physical affection like his brothers had received in the kitchen, she made a quick gesture of ruffling his hair lovingly before taking her seat at the head of the dining table.

"Alright! let's dig in!" She declared cheerfully and she started to pouring the soup Rane had made into her bowl.

As the sound of smacking lips and munching mouths echoed throughout the dining room, Erika's furrowed, usually the dining table was a lot noisier than this but today, her three sons were suspiciously quiet. As she glance at each of them, she decided to break the silence. She turned to Kael first. "Kael, did you get any response back from the Enforcer Academy? Last I checked you wanted to become an enforcer when you reached the age for recruitment" she asked to start up the conversation.

Yes all of her boys had various hopes, dreams and plans but, once they entered the heat and until they bred their mother such concerns would be sidelined. Even now as their lust was only growing it already seemed so unimportant. For now their minds, not aware of what they were going through, thought that it was showing their appreciation and taking care of their mom. But the clarity to what they truly wanted would arise, either consciously or through their dreams and fantasies. The way she raised them, even if sexual matters were discussed, obviously it was communicated that it should not happen with their mother so they did not consider it a thing they could do and they conceptualised it as love and appreciation.

And yet something changed. Her touch, while still pleasant was burning a fire in them. The more she gave them physical contact the more they craved it. Their eyes started noticing the regions that were constantly covered in clothing and their thoughts started to dwell on them. The physical attraction did not yet become obvious and they did not have erections just yet... But their bodies were heating up.

"Oh nothing yet mom. But don't worry. If I get nothing I would start working. If academy works out, great. If not... We will find a way to support you."

The oldest smiled at her. Others suddenly felt a need to compete with their brother, not yet knowing what prize they are supposed to fight for, but compelled to compete either way.

"Well I am thinking of picking up the summer job right after the school ends. I will try to apply to some restaurant. Maybe I can become a chef... But if not I would start as bartender, barista or waiter..."

Lyon was so far focused on his studies. Not having a way to compete in work field with his brothers, he could only bring attention to his academic performance.

"Meanwhile it does seem like I would finish at the top of my class again. I would have smooth sailing going into academia... And from there I am sure I can get into research division of some megacorp. Then I can hire Kael and Rane if needed and we will all swim in cash!"
The youngest smiled wide. Not only at a thought of possibly outperforming his brothers, not only at the dream of providing good life for his mother but also as he saw her kissing him on his neck as he enters home, for some reason with his chest bare and his mother hugging him from behind to show how proud she was of him...

Erika nodded, showing exaggerated reaction of pride and she was proud of them. They were scared, lost cubs with no where to go when she first brought them in but looking at them now, they had grown up splendidly, little did she knows of the storm brewing in the horizon, a storm that threatens to upend their family's relationship. For now however, she was enjoying her sons' company, feeling fulfilled by the fact that she had accomplish something in this reality at least raising adopted sons of her own.

"That's good! Never throw all your eggs in one basket, one thing I've learned after doing business for so long is that it is always a risky thing to devote yourself into one thing only to be disappointed in the end", she reached out and squeezed Kael's muscly arm, trying to reassure him but inadvertently giving him a clearer view of her cleavage through her black tank top. Her white porcelain skin glows enticingly under the incandescent ceiling light of their dining space. "But don't worry, I have a feeling you'll get in!" She winked at him confidently before leaning back on her chair.

She turned to Rane and was about to ask him what his plan is for the future now that he had finished his basic education at the local charity run school. It wasn't the best school around but with how tight their living condition was, it was all she could managed for him. Erika's expression darkened slightly when she heard Rane's plan. She sighed before turning to him with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry Rane, if my business had picked up back then, you wouldn't have had to sacrifice like this and I could've sent you to one of the corpo schools" She sighed, "I've always felt bad about that Rane, that you had to attend a charity run school instead of a real one, I'd like for you to dream big instead of thinking about helping me"

Erika then turned to Lyon, her expression brightened up a bit especially when she heard his plan. She nodded and beamed him a bright smile, her rose-tinted lips appeared particularly enticing today, kissable in fact. "That's good Lyon, I'm proud of you" she said while adjusting and pulling her tank top feeling it hugging low to her breasts but unintendedly made them bounce slightly, "you don't have to worry too much about me, I got my business, I just want you to help your brothers whenever you can"

They continue to chat normally, or at least Erika was unaware of the growing tempest flaring inside each of her boys threatening to consume her soon.

Once dinner was over, Erika was quick to pick up all the dishes and brought them over to the dishwasher. Thanks to the automated dishwasher she had installed, it made things significantly easier to clean up but she still had to wait by the dishwasher to pick up the plates and put them on the trays. As she stood there in the kitchen in her tight jeans and black tank top, she started to feel her shoulder sore. She craned her neck, groaning in reflex as she started hitting her sore shoulder lightly. She had indeed been working hard these past few days.

Normally her motherly reassurance would be received positively. But her constant deflection of their need to protect her, to take care about her, to provide for her actually hurt their pride. Subconsciously they knew she was their custom mate so all they were told about providing for the future wife was pointing back at her. It didn't sound like mother reinforcing sons independence. It sounded like partner dismissing their attempts to take care of her... So somewhat undermining their ownership of her. The ownership they were just beginning to feel but it was enough to make them feel threatened and jealous.

That meant that the boys retreated for the rest of the day to work on ways to improve themselves and to impress their mother. Eventually, as it was Lyon who was the most creative and most bold of his pack, he came to his mother's bedroom as she was getting ready to sleep, after she was changed to whatever she was wearing to bed and proposed:
"Mother. I think I have heard you had a back problem today so I thought... Now that you are all getting ready to sleep... Won't you like a massage from me?"

It was no coincidence he thought of doing this so late into the day. Earlier on he was getting the temptation to touch her body, to find any justification but he was trying to fight it... And with every passing moment the heat was growing stronger for each of them.

The day had been long and once all the dishes had been cleaned Erika bade her sons good night as they all tend to their own business. They would usually loiter around in the living room, watching whatever's on the holographic TV or they would be in their room on their VR station.

chemise.png She went to the bathroom for a quick washup before setting off to the bed. It had been a long day and she was eager to set her weary bones down onto the comfort of her bed. She quickly slipped out of her jeans and her tank tops, taking off her underwear as well before browsing her selection of nightwear. She had plenty of them, some were more expensive than the others but for some reason, tonight she was feeling a little risque. Then again, how risque could it be considering she was living with her own adopted sons each of them could tear a burglar in half no matter how augmented they might be. Little did Erika knows that the threat wasn't external but within her own home.

She took out a risque looking see-through chemise. Her ample breasts were accentuated with contours visible through the silk y fabric and covering her crotch is a black mini-string. Her chemise contrasts nicely against her supple and creamy skin. She began to turn on the humidifier and slowly crawled onto her bed before she heard a knock on her door. She blinked in surprised at the sudden interruption. "Who's that?"

She knew it was one of her sons of course as she placed her hand on the handle of her door but before she pulled it open, she gave herself a once over to make sure that she wasn't revealing too much of her bare skin underneath her chemise before opening the door.

It was none other than Lyon, Erika was surprised to hear his offer, he wasn't usually as proactive like this. She hugged her body tight, suddenly feeling vulnerable under his scrutinizing eyes. "Are you...sure? Don't you usually work on your drawings at night like this?" She asked.

Noticing that Lyon was making the attempt to help ease her burden made her feel warm and while she was hesitant at first, she felt that turning him down might unnecessarily make him feel down and in a way she could understand his feeling, he might have been feeling that he was doing less than his brothers to help her. At least that's what Erika thought, knowing little what truly goes on behind their facade.

"Alright then", she saunter off into the room, waiting for Lyon to join her inside. Her hips sways enticingly especially under the thin fabric of her see-through chemise where Lyon could see very contour of his mother's butt. "I should probably lie down first right?" She asked. For some reason she was feeling nervous, as if her instinct was telling her that something's wrong. She shook her head, dispelling such nonsensical thoughts, after all this is Lyon, the sweetest boy she had ever raised. She lie face down on the bed, placing both arms below her head while looking to the side waiting for Lyon's ministration.

Right. The drawings. He completely forgot about them entirely this day! They always seemed so important... But today he completely forgot about it with that storm of emotions he was facing...

But, given the thoughts he was having maybe it was for the best. His thoughts were private, whatever he would end up doing to his mother would be between him and her... And pictures could be found by anyone... So perhaps it was for the best that he did not draw anything.

"Yeah today I was not feeling like drawing... And since you liked the dinner, I decided that you might as well get a pleasant ending to a pleasant day... And I could offer you some physical relief from all the stress that comes with raising the three of us... And especially when I heard you when you were unpacking that dishwasher... I thought about the massage..."

He started talking and, obviously, his mother brought some valid points.

"Oh yes, you definitely should lie down on your stomach... Using the more firn, flat surface if possible... Normally, in order to provide more access to the body, you could undress and cover yourself in a towel and lie down, exposing your back and just hiding what you need to remain comfortable... But I am sure I can work with what you are wearing right now..."

Erika sit back up again and she blinked at him. "You...do have a point, Lyon" she said with a tone of voice that doesn't suggests confidence but at the same time this was Lyon she was talking to, not some random stranger after all. After briefly thinking about it, Erika decided that he was right after all, no matter what spa she goes to to get a massage, she was always asked to undress anyway.

She rose up and stepped down from the bed. She grabbed the nearest dry folded towel, wrapped herself in it before skillfully unclasping the shoulder strap of her revealing chemise. It fell down rather sexily onto her foot. With one foot she hook up the chemise and placed it on the nearby chair before moving back to the bed. She is only covered by the black mini string and the towel as she figured there is no need for Lyon to massage further down than her hip anyway.

Crawling on it, she was careful to unravel the towel while facing away from Lyon. From his view, she could see the outline of his mother's naked body, her side breasts bounced slightly with her movement. She lowered the towel so that it covered her butt before plopping down on the bed facing down. Lyon can see Erika now lying face down with her hands underneath her chin. her back down to her waist was completely bared, the towel conveniently covered her butt however, her thighs and legs were exposed enough for Lyon to massage.

"Is this fine Lyon?" she asked craning her neck back to peer at Lyon who's still standing in the middle of the room. Hopefully, he's not asking her to take off her mini-string as well, that wouldn't be necessary, right?

Last edited:
It was not necessary... But as he only saw her body he knew which parts were drawing his attention the most... And it was hard to say if he would successfully resist the temptation. One thing was certain. Due to his... Unique situation among his siblings, he would develop his lust for their mother much quicker... For each touch of her body, especially naked body, aroused him further.

He never gave a massage, especially never gave one to a woman... But luckily erotic massage was drilled into their genetics so his hands knew where to move to relieve tension... But also build another type of it as it would be equally soothing... And arousing. Even when he avoided touching any obviously sexual region his body moved the way it was taught to as a seductive mechanism or foreplay... He was starting high up from face massage and going slowly, unbearably slowly, focusing on all the right places. Places that, while not considered very sexual were definitely an erogenous zone for nearly all women... By the time he would reach her waist it would be a miracle if she could leave her clothes on, if she could refuse him from reaching lower with that 'harmless massage'.

Erika flinched slightly at first, this was the first time she had gotten intimate with any of her son as they're giving her a massage. She could feel his hand sliding up and down her back. Lyon could feel how soft and supple his mother's skin was. This was the woman who had single handedly took them in, raised them, endure mockeries for the last 5 years and built a successful business of her own in this section of the city, an iron lady in every definition and yet she seemed so small, soft and delicate under his fingers and thumbs.

She let out a soft groans and moans when Lyon started putting pressure on some of the points on her back. He could feel her flinched when his hand reached her waist as it was a bit ticklish for her. "S-sorry Lyon, I'm kind of ticklish there" her voice slightly muffled under her arms.

As his hand slides lower and lower, he reached the root of her spinal column, the slight indent right above her butt covered by the towel and her mini-string panties. Erika's breath hitches and she shifted slightly. Her hand moved to the back before pulling the towel back up to cover herself up again as she felt the towel slowly slipping off when Lyon's hands kept brushing past it.

She would be lying if she's not completely turned on by this, his fingers were hitting just the right spot to relieve some of her exhaustion but also strangely, ticklish and erogenous zone. She shook the thoughts away, deeming them improper as she silently berate herself in the mind for having such ridiculous thoughts about her son's touch. Aside from that, she simply let Lyon's hands roam around her back.

The ridiculous thoughts were intended consequences of the massage he was giving him. Not because he intended them. He had no idea what he was doing. He never gave anyone a massage. He had no experience with anything that intimate with a woman. Actually he had no experience in anything as intimate with anyone besides himself. So he had to trust his instincts.

And his instincts were artificially created. Designed. And the massage he was giving was designed to get the women they imprinted on in the mood. To drive them crazy with lust. Because, eventually, the wolfir were most successfully marketed as lifelong sexual partners. Obviously they were designed for the situation where both sides were fully aware of the fact.

And here none side had a clue. So he was going on autopilot. He didn't know enough about eroticism to know what he would be doing was going to be erotic. His hands just slid under the towel, continuing what he was taught by genetic memory. At that point in the massage he was to go for the butt. Then inner thighs and slide slowly down to her feet and then turn around, massage the front...

But obviously he was touching the body of a woman. His woman. And his mother. So he felt arousal he never experienced start to build in him. As blood shifted he was started to build an erection. An erection that would not go away without anything sexual. The wolfir do not go limp without release.

"Mhmm~", Erika moaned as she felt his finger pressing onto her nerve points. On one hand the massage was indeed good but at the same time, there was something about where Lyon was pressing her that felt incredibly...arousing. Erika didn't suspect a thing of course. Despite that however, she continued to enjoy the massage, despite the strange fire burning in her core, she was truly enjoying the massage and felt the knots untying. She was beginning to wonder, how did he learn to massage this well, obviously she had no idea about the 'programming' inside their heads.

"Thank you for the massage Lyon" she whispered as she savored the knots in her muscles getting smoothen out by his expert massage. "Where did you learn to massage like this?"

Eventually however, the combination of Lyon's skillful hand and her exhaustion was slowly lulling her to sleep. So when Lyon's hand crept further down under the towel, she was no longer responsive or else she would've told him to stop. Instead she lay there face down on her belly. A soft snore could be heard as she lay there asleep.

She appeared so vulnerable right now with only a piece of her string panty protecting her and the towel covering her butt. Her shapely back heaved up and down rythmatically to her slow breathing.

Lyon knew which areas are obviously sexual -like any of her holes, her clit and her nipples, and would certainly not be touching those... But when it comes to everything else he would trust his instinct. And that is what he was pondering when he heard his mother's question -just where did she learn it? He thought hard and couldn't find the answer... And only abandoned this train of thought as he saw his mom fell asleep without waiting for his answer.

Either way, her panty did not cover any places he really needed to massage -indeed it barely covered anything other than places strictly sexual in nature.

But, as he pondered her questions his hands went on autopilot and executed the sexy massage, massaging her butt and inner thighs. He felt his cock grow in his pants but he was able to ignore that for now, just willing to end her massage. What he knew was that, after he is done with her back, he is to turn her around and continue on the front... And, since she was asleep she did not protest so he was further turning her on as he neared her feet, the final place on her body before he would flip her to lie down on her back...

The room was silent with the exception of the sound of the creaking bed every time Lyon pressed on Erika's body and the soft snore as she fell asleep peacefully. Her arm stretched out to serve as her pillow underneath her cheek while her back stretched out before Lyon. At this point he had no resistance as his finger glide down over his mother's plump butt, pushing the towel off her. The mini string panties framed Erika's perfectly shaped supple butt, so round and firm. It's doubtful Erika could feel anything even if Lyon were to grope her mound of flesh like this.

As he turned her over, Erika's erotic body laid splayed out before him. Her dyed hair spread out over the large area of the bedsheet under her head. Her arm naturally fell above her head, revealing her cleanly shaven armpit. Her pert breasts and the two pink nubs on top of the mound in full view now. Erika's ivory white and creamy skin glows radiantly under the effect of the room's dim lighting, further adding to her allure. Her chests rise and fall with her slow and steady breath.

As Lyon's eyes travel down, her crotch, her most private and sacred area of her body was protected and covered by the pesky black mini-string panty. It was tempting to slide it off or just tore it off and revel in his mother's most natural beauty but no doubt, she would have awaken if he did that at which point, it may need more than him alone to hold his mother down. She may be a human woman, but their mother had fought off their bullies twice the number of her adopted kids when they were younger, she will not easily be restrained.

Lyon followed the procedure embedded in his DNA. He started high, around her neck and going down. There was conflict in him around her breasts. He felt he should massage them diligently but weren't they sexual? But eventually his genetics prevailed. Breastfeeding is not sexual. He is her son. He can touch her breasts as long as the intention is not sexual...

So his hands soon got to her breasts, massaging them from the edges and inwards, towards her nipples. He felt the tits going firm in his hands, especially the nipples, did not fully understand what it meant but he deep down knew it was correct. He teased the nipples with movements of his palms and then proceeded further down. He diligently took care of her belly and massaged her right next to the edges of her clothes... And then he skipped over the covered region and switched to massage her feet and go higher... Meaning to end the massage on intense routine on her inner thighs... Then he knew the massage would be over. He was completely oblivious that this routine was supposed to warm up his owner to end up with her begging him to go further...

Lyon could feel the soft malleable texture of his mother's breasts in his hands. The mound of flesh grew slick with oil and her pink nub stood erect, responding to the stimulation even as her consciousness was off in the dreamland. Her rosy pink lips parted slightly, as her soft snore indicated that she was now fast asleep. Sprawled and half nude, Erika was completely vulnerable, a testament to her trust of her own adopted wolfboy sons. There was a slight hitch in her breathing when Lyon's fingers twirled around her erect nipples, a sign that despite being unconscious, her body was still reacting to the stimulation instinctively.

There was a slight movement under her eyelids that eventually led to Erika's eyes flickering open. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light of her room, she groaned as she slowly sat up. Her senses slowly returning and she spotted Lyon sitting by her side and that's when she realized she was completely unclothed aside from the black string panty covering her privates. Erika's eyes widened in surprise and she quickly whipped her arms around to cover her pert breasts.

"L-Lyon? What are you doing here?"

Her eyes landed on the bottle of massage oil nearby and she was suddenly reminded that Lyon had offered to massage her body before she completely dozed off. Erika sighed softly before turning to Lyon once more.

"Ah, I must've fell asleep without realizing it", despite trying to maintain her modesty, Erika couldn't helped but feel slightly uncomfortable by the situation but also hot and bothered. She wondered why.

"Anyway, thank you again Lyon, you should go to your bed now" she said before grabbing her chemise and hugging it to her chest as she waits for him to leave.

As long as he was doing the routine he felt a sense of calm. Everything was alright. It was the way it should be. But as she interrupted it... For a second he bared his teeth, something his adopted mother knew all too well but this time she couldn't notice it, given her still sleepy state and all her confusion and arousal.

Breaking the routine always was instinctively met with anger, before he could consciously see what was the reason for the interruption. However, while he could stop his instinctive reaction, he knew what happened was deeply wrong, even though he didn't know why. Not giving his mother the erotic massage -that he was literally born and bred for. Having it interrupted was what was wrong.

Yet snarling at his mother or other, even more extreme visions that his instinct was throwing her way were things he was specifically warned against during his upbringing. As such he only obediently nodded and left her room, going to sleep like his brothers have long since done. Still, the erotic massage was to arouse both of them, preparing them to what the wolfir were tailored to offer. And it succeeded in both of them... Clearly accelerating the growth of intensity of Lyon's illicit desires...

Her eyes wide as she watched Lyon quietly left her bedroom. Erika was still clutching the blanket tightly to her chest covering her perky breasts and everything below it. She looked down over her almost naked form but for the black string panty she was wearing and wonder what had just happened. Sure, she was their mother and she had raised them since they were just cubs but something about the massage Lyon had given felt different, intimate. She shook her mind out of the gutter, this is no time to be thinking of her sons this way.

"I must be very exhausted these past few days for these intrusive thoughts to appear in my head", she chuckled amusedly before slipping into her see-through chemise and quickly went back to sleep.

When next morning comes, she was quick to get out of bed. She dressed in her gray tank top and shorts before emerging out of her bedroom. As usual, her sons were still asleep so Erika took the opportunity to prepare them a quick breakfast. She hasn't had the opportunity to do this in a long while, being busy with her work so it's nice to get a day off to spend with her precious adopted sons. She went to work and before long, the apartment is filled with the sound cling-clang sound of metal spatula on a steel pan.

She was preparing Aglio Olia, enough portion for all 4 of them.

Back
Top Bottom