Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female L1za's Short Smutty Story Storage.

Main

L1zaT

Super-Earth
Can you tell I like alliteration? Because I really like alliteration.

Hi hi :3. Thought I'd revamp this thread to hold all my short term smut searches. Basically anything in here, I'm mainly looking for short to medium length smutty scenes. Optionally with some setup, but we can also speedrun that and start with our ladies tearing each others' clothes off. Though depending on the exact setup, I'm absolutely down to have a more drawn out foreplay/seduction scene.

I don't have a problem stretching these out and spinning them into longer term stuff if we click. Or running through a few in short order. Also the possibility of combining them if any work particularly well together.

Ok, enough rambling, to the fun stuff, the plots :D
(Don't think I need to say it, but if a plot is crossed out it means i'm not looking for it)
  1. Long story short, I'm looking for someone willing to play a bimbo. The more sterotypical the better. Bit tits, big lips, short skirt, no brains. If her cup size is bigger than her iq, all the better, more so if she has that valley girl thing going on when she talks. :3. Just because I revamped the thread doesn't mean this one's going away :3
  2. Mc is a witch living out in the woods, yc is her devoted apprentice, happy to do *anything* mc asks to further her learning. It just so happens that what mc asks is often very lewd.

(Ooc, looking for someone to play a service top for this)
  3. Once again back on my office craving. Anything in an office setting with one (1) exception. Please no new hire x boss/ recruiting manager..etc. First meetings are a bit.. annoying? I guess. Idk, I'll write them occasionally but I'm just burned out of them. Beyond that, office settings are great, tight white shirts, short skirts, stockings, heels...
  4. Yc is a recently divorced trophy wife, mc is.. well could be the girl next door, could be someone she meets by chance, but mc is a younger woman. One thing leads to another. Was yc straight her whole life and mc makes her realise that wasn't the case? Does mc just make her feel young and appreciated again? Whatever the case.... I don't think I need to finish this :p

Alternatively, the one above, but with yc just being a regular milf rather than trophy wife.
  5. Yc is a fabulously rich older woman. She's also mc's sugar mommy. Mc gets a payday, as well as an allowance for any clothes, makeup, etc she may need (or want). In exchange she's seen in public with yc, going to events with her, and generally being arm candy. However the two aren't screwing... That is until during a quiet moment, both of them realise they want to get a bit less... professional.
  6. Mc is a fabulously rich young lady. Yc is mc's happy lil slave. A good girl, so perfectly trained and utterly devoted to serving mc. I can describe her chores and duties and all that in more detail in the setup. Tldr though, the scene I'd like to play out is mc coming home from.. whatever, a business meeting, a night on the town, shopping trip.. and yc greeting her as she's been trained, then them spending the evening together. Ik this is light on the exact details of what mc does to yc, those can be worked out in planning, but I hope you see the essense of what I'm going for.
  7. Yc is a warlord, conquerer, mercenary leader, peerless warrior.. etc (preferably not evil). Mc is her second in command, and a powerful mage. While Yc is busy tearing her enemies apart, winning great glory on the field of battle, and generally doing the sort of thing that gets one a place in the history books, Mc spends night and day working.

Her work is mostly book-keeping, organisation, and logistics. The stuff that actually wins wars, making sure Yc's army has the food, weapons, medical supplies, water, and all the other stuff a large group of warriors need.

As it happens, Mc is damn good at her job, but also quite overworked. Yc, being a good leader, sees that Mc is going to either lose her marbles, or drop dead from exhaustion, and decides she needs a break whether she likes it or not. As it happens, Yc has the perfect distraction to take Mc's mind off things ;3
  8. Our characters have been dating for a while.. or could be a long term relationship, hell even married. Whatever the case may be, they've decided to have themselves a romantic getaway. A weekend away in a cozy remote cabin, all to themselves. It's very lucky then, that they decided to bring more supplies than were necessary, because their first morning, they find themselves snowed in, and it doesn't seem like it's going to clear up in time.

With supplies being adequate, it seems all they have to do is wait and pass the time, perhaps this isn't actually so bad then...
  9. Ok this one's *very* plot lite. The idea is mc spending a day at some form of erotic resort/ spa/ brothel. Hot springs, fruity cocktails, striptease, erotic massage.. etc. I imagine Yc being the worker assigned to accompany and please mc? The specifics are very negotiable though.

The big scene I'm craving from this is mc having an erotic massage. Also if it's your thing, having her tied to the massage table and being at Yc's (the masseuse's) mercy.

Ooc, what I'm looking for here is a partner who loves to write detail. If you're the sort of person who loves to describe every little bit of a striptease, massage, and everything else, then I'm looking for you. The softness of lips, the roaming hands, every bit of clothing being removed...
    I know this idea is quite sparse on details, but I can give those back just as much as I get in the actual rp (ask for a writing sample if you like :3)

Super Special Current Craving:
(to the tune of 'i need a hero')
🎵 I need a furry!🎵
Ok, not necessarily, but I'm looking for someone to play an anthro lady. More specifically:
SPOILER_711770_buxbi_dress.png

SPOILER_ef6b43b2bace02a32f3cba141f0a0f11.png

SPOILER_buxbi_chibi_by_buxbi_d9kj3xq-fullview.jpg

Look I got a *need* rn. Could say I'm in a rut.. or in heat whichever's funnier. I need a character to get utterly railed by this lovely lady. Plot and setup are open to discussion so long as they don't break my blacklist.

Ok, with that done, some quick stuff about me, my kinks/ stuff I enjoy, my blacklist, and what I expect from you as a partner.
  1. I ask that you be somewhat ghost friendly. I do my best to inform when it happens, but sometimes I just don't have the time or energy to reply, and I'm happy to extend the same courtesy. Especially if there's some ooc chatter so I know you haven't just lost interest. Even if you didn't tell me, feel free to message me after a couple of months, I'm more than likely to be down to continue.
  2. For a couple of reasons, I only do FxF erp, no guys, no futa please. I've experimented a little with femboys, but that still takes a specific mood.
  3. I'm very much a smut first and foremost sort of person. Don't get me wrong story is great, and I'm sometimes happy to fade to black smut scenes, but I'm also mainly after smut.
  4. I LOVE to talk ooc. Talking, planning, flirting, or just vibin'. Also tend to be quite.. rp huggy. If you're not comfortable with that please tell me and I'll refrain from it no hard feelings.
  5. Please tell me if I'm being too clingy or pestering you, I'm a bit self conscious about that so lmk if I get annoying.
  6. If it's not on the blacklist or kink list, please ask OOC before doing it.
  7. If you've read this far please tell me in your message, you get a cookie if that's any incentive :3.
  8. I don't have an expectation for minimum post lengths from my partner, the longer the better since I'll often try to match them (not always successfully). That said, please don't one liner me, that tends to kill interest in an rp, though sometimes I understand it happens. Perhaps 1-2 meaty paragraph would be a good guideline. The more the merrier however.
  9. Fairly often I'm able to respond multiple times a day, that said I don't expect you to do the same. I understand people have lives, and sometimes just aren't motivated.
  10. Romance, or emotional connection is vital for me. Something beyond just fucking for its own sake. (Or something that elevates fucking to love making if you wanna phrase it like that)
  11. I write in third person past tense, I only ask that you also do third person, the tense you use is up to you, as long as you don't mind me sticking to past tense it'll be fine.
  12. While I would prefer to keep rp's on site in pms. I can also do discord if that's preferable. It has a few more options for worldbuilding and organisation that I like playing with. Things like making a channel for text message conversations in a modern/ futuristic setting. Also much better on mobile.
  13. No AI art for character fc's.
Kinks and general scenes/themes I like:
Bondage and toys. Lingerie. Outfits (mostly work based ones. Stereotypical secretary/teacher outfits (white shirt, short skirt, that sorta thing), stewardess uniform, etc), that sorta thing. Virgin killers. Height difference (and body type difference to an extent). 'Casual lewdness' if that makes sense? Like having a char come up behind another whilst she's busy and start groping her from behind (with previously established ic consent and bounderies). Consent. Romance, passion, enthusiasm. Basically an emotional connection of some sort, our characters might be strangers having casual sex, but I'd like to get a sense that these people enjoy each other's company. Aftercare/ cuddling after sex. Also, can you tell I fucking love milfs yet? Because I really like milfs. And bimbos.

Blacklist:
Gore, vore, underage, futa, scat, hardcore mind control (aphrodisiacs are ok with ic consent, but hypnosis and stuff I'd rather avoid), branding, hoods, wax play, bodywriting, hair pulling, abuse, watersports, sounding, incest, whipping (paddles, spanking, crops etc are all fine, just whips specifically are a nono), noncon, dubcon, cheating, milking (breast milk in general), breast slapping, heavy pain, public sex (lighter exhibitionism like groping is fine) men (as long as they're not in the sexual side of the rp it's fine).

And lastly. These aren't connected to the above plot ideas, but there's a list of characters whose appearances I really like. Now I'm not much into canon stuff, so I'm not looking to play against the canon characters themselves. Rather an original character that looks like one of the following:
  • Princess Peach
  • Princess Rosalina
  • Jessica Rabbit
  • Mirko (the bunny girl from MHA)
  • Ghislaine Dedoldia
  • Samus Aran
  • Lisa (genshin)
  • Purah
Short list for now, but I'm sure I'll add characters (and images :3) as I think of them. These could work in the plot ideas above too, or could come up with something just for them.

Last edited:
Bump for new idea & craving!
(I'm happy with either one or the other but if you're willing to do that character in the snowed in scenario 🥺)

Oh hey i made 2 pages of bumps.. not sure how to feel about that lol.

Snowed in tiger mommy anyone?

Back
Top Bottom