Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any OtherGlove's Fandom Search! (CRAVING DRAGON BALL AND ATLA) NSFW

TheOtherGlove

Super-Earth
My thread wasn't getting much attention, so I thought I'd revamp it and see if that helps at all! Instead of just a wall of text, I now have a new and improved condensed list! Just click on what you may be interested in, and you'll see all the ideas I have for such a topic. (For any Fandom Plays I will not do OCxCC unless said otherwise.)

(Craving)
I want to do an rp where Goku Black escapes his canon death. Perhaps when Trunks slices Merged Zamasu in two it splits Black and Zamasu back into their sole parts and Goku Black is able to use his time ring to get away! That's the short beginning of this rp and I'm up to discuss what he does next! Does he attempt to take over more timelines and gain power in order to defeat the original Goku and Vegeta? Or does he settle down with a Mortal Woman despite his own ideals because she somehow changes something in him. I'm down for any idea!

In this scenario the special beam cannon will miss Raditz's vitals by only a small portion. I'm thinking it's something similar to Xenoverse 2 where the timeline is changed and he jumps out of the way just in time! But the main difference here is that Piccolo is out of energy completely while Goku still dies. Raditz is left with only a little bit of energy but is fading fast, and this is where YC comes in! It could be an OC or maybe Bulma or Launch! I don't really mind who it is. The only thing they need to do is spot Raditz in need of some help and nurse him back to health!

I plan on this being a sort of redemption story with Raditz biding his time until Nappa and Vegeta come to earth to pick him back up (or so he thinks. They plan to murder him.) While YC would be the one trying to change his heart and develop a bond with him, and by extension... Get some alien cock! This could go far further than just the Saiyan Saga as well if I am to do long term with someone šŸ˜Š

Hopefully, this will attract some attention! (THIS IDEA GOT A LOT OF ATTENTION! I MAY STILL ACCEPT SOME FOR THIS BUT PLEASE KNOW I MAY REFUSE! Please take a look at the other ideas :3)

Since my last idea was such a hit I've been craving to do something set in the Dragon Ball World with more canon characters! I'm up to do harems or ships as I just want to explore the power system and all! We can do unique plots or maybe even an AU where Goku never hits his head and actually becomes Kakarot!(I also have an idea based on a time patroller!)

I'm curious to explore any male from Dragon Ball and any female, so just tell me what you're thinking, and we can talk!

One thing I'd like to talk about is a Future Trunks or Future Gohan x Future 18 plot line. Be it revenge for her destroying his entire future that he decides to turn her into a living cum dump. Or she starts begging for her life after Trunks kills 17, and he allows her to live after some major convincing! I'm up to doing dark themes with this one, but the thought of 18 trying to make up for what she did and it becoming a nice little love story also interests me! I'd also be open to Future Gohan x Future Bulma (Or maybe even Present Bulma!) For those who are into incest, I am also open to Future Trunks x Future Bulma!

We can, of course, do other ships as well!

Ok folks, listen. I am in a certain mood to run a JJK world for someone! I want to include ocs with their own cursed techniques and watch YC rise through the ranks! You'll be matched with CC and OCs! If you're interested, please hit me up! (Please come with a prepared character and technique in mind!!!)

I'm also up to do some canon ships, so please just ask about it!

I am more than willing to talk things out with you to ensure we have the most fun possible, and I hope to hear from you.

Something I'd really like to explore with this is a villain Midoriya story, potentially starting out from the beginning or somewhere down the line! We could pair him up with several of the heroine girls! Something I also find exciting to think of is an AU where we explore the life of a Pro Hero or Pro Heroine, whether they be off duty, on the job, spending time at a party, hiding from the public, or managing their fame! There are so many possibilities here, and I'd love to explore it with someone!

I'm also open to pairings, so just be sure to message me about a pairing you'd like! I enjoy a vast amount of them so if you come to me with a pairing I'll be sure to at least consider you!

Anything with Momo Yaoyorozu is instantly going to get my attention!

Greetings all residents of BlueMoon! I have officially survived half of my College Spring Semester! In celebration of this I want to get back into rping more fervently, especially so during Spring Break!!!

I am looking for Fandom Rps! However I am looking for MHA specifically and I have a few ships in mind that I'd love to use!

Kacchako - This is always a Great ship and I am a HUGE fan of opposites attracting and this could be such a cute rp for us to do! We could do when they're still in school or when they're pro heroes!

BakuMomo - Much of the same as Kacchako, a sheltered rich girl matching with the explosive blonde!

IzuMomo - I am an absolutely fiend for anything concerning the rich heiress right now and if you'd like to do this with me I am literally up for anything! (Izuku is also one of my favorite guys)

IzuMina - Mina is such a fun character to rp against as she's always so bubbly and excitable! I also enjoy the way her quirk can be used during sex and her exotic skin tone is awesome!

Izuku and Mandalay - This is... Bit of an out there ship, but here me out please!!! I like the idea of Mandalay 'rewarding' Izuku for saving Kota and they could potentially grow to love each other after that reward! This could be a fun play of hiding their relationship from the public?

KiriMina - They're just a fun ship to play as period! They hype each other up so much!

A certain girl has caught my eye and I'd love to play against Camie Utsushimi. We can use the picture as reference for a play or come up with something ourselves! Would also love Setsuna Tokage

Ships I'd like, but don't expect to get.

Izuku or Katsuki x Midnight - This is... self explanatory for me! I love dominant women!

Dark Deku (Vigilante) x Lady Nagant - Don't have an idea for this one, but... we can talk!

3somes/Harems - This is basically something I never expect to get messaged for, but... I figured I'd put it here anyway! I have a few ideas for it, but the most common one is following one of the canon boy's lives as they navigate newly being graduated from U.A. and the life of a pro hero! I do have other ideas, but please message me if you want to know them as I don't want to make this thread needlessly long! Though... I will mention one includes an All for One quirk!

8f175d8a9d80045512f58c4b09d2ebfb.jpeg
c3e1f8bacb9b2a0ac504de9bcd37d909.jpeg
8eb2caa3117972f65e9930d4085f41db.jpeg

I sadly don't have any ideas for this one, but I'd love to do something surrounding it!

I sadly don't have many ideas for this one, but I'd love to do something surrounding it! Feel free to message me with ideas as I'll play against any girl in the show! We can even do genderbent ships or something more dark such as a captured Katara and Still Evil Zuko!

Iā€™m down to do Trainer x PokĆ©mon, though I want the PokĆ©mon to be PokĆ©mon! Not anthros!!

This is of course not all my fandoms that I watch so if you're interested in doing one with me please just ask and I'll let you know if I've seen it!

If you've actually gone through this whole thing, I thank you so much!!! And you might want to! Some plots have me playing multiple characters against your one :3

Also... Please make sure to mention what you're interested in to me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom