Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any My roleplay ideas

Asmodai

Planetoid
For my off-site Requests, go here

1. Length. I usually write multiple paragraphs of words every posts unless my partner gave me very little to work on, I could consistently churn out 3-5 paragraphs worth of descriptions and narrative.

2. Story vs Smut. Depends honestly, if the main premise of the story is slow build-up to a romance, I would prefer story over a smut but if the RP is primarily meant to satisfy a certain momentary craving or kinks than that'll be more smut for me

3. Limits. For now, I draw my lines at gore, abuse, cannibalism, scat. This may change in the future but if/when it does, I'll update this. I also do want to pair my characters with big bellied, burly, bear of men. I'd prefer to pair my characters with young, handsome, slightly effeminate male characters (or just outright female characters, or even futanaris). One liners, three liners or short posts are also a major turn offs for me. Nothing is more disappointing than to dedicate time to carefully craft my post, describing and narrating in good details only to get a three lines reply.

4. What do you not tolerate in a partner? Spelling and grammar must be at least decent but I would appreciate multiple paragraphs of reply. If I could make the effort, I certainly hope my partner could put equal amount of effort. Also, while first person writing makes me feel weird, I might be willing to turn a blind eye to it if my partner's writing is very good.

5. Ideas. See below, I'll continue to update this thread with new ideas. I will also be using my characters in the my repository of characters

6. I certainly do not mind OOC discussion. Fleshing out ideas is a great way to keep the RP interesting for both sides.

7. Willingness to negotiate. I am most willing to negotiate and compromise on certain things concerning my RP ideas and characters as long as the aspect that makes it interesting to me isn't lost.

Below are some of the ideas for RP I have in mind:

THE THREE PRINCES (Looking to start this)

portrait.jpg

I'd like to find a RP partner who could RP as three charming yet rogue princes of the Kingdom of Airun (you can change the name if you don't like it). This is heavily inspired by Otome games (I played quite a few actually :D ). I will play the role of a college graduate from Earth who was, for lack of better word, got isekai'd through a freak accident and ended up in this world called Eios. My character landed in the Kingdom of Airun ruled by the wise King Argalas II. Airun was hit by disaster and my character used her management skill to help manage the disaster. Impressed by my character's skill, the King took notice of her and decided to take her in as his personal secret advisor, unknown to many in the Kingdom. Thanks to my character's skill and knowledge in management, Airun was brought to a new height of prosperity earning the King's admiration and others who talk about the hidden advisor. Eventually, my character even helped introduce some knowledge of modern society and technology, Airun was introduced to the basic steam engine technology and some medical technology that propels Airun even further. Thanks to this, rumors of the secret advisor grew far and wide.

The three princes (you can name them yourselves) have unsavory reputation despite their charming and handsome appearance. As my RP partner you can decide their personality and disposition but what's important is that all three are womanizers. One has the tendency to seduce and sleep with noblewomen and sometimes even married noblewomen, causing no end of scandals and headache to the King. The other often frequents the brothels in the Kingdom, experiencing the pleasure of the flesh and unlike his brother, would not turn down prostitutes or even commoner in his depraved pursuit for carnal pleasure and the third has a more refined taste, often targeting artists and intellectual women, leaving trails of broken hearts in the process. Each of the princes were spoiled and had never failed to seduce their way into a women's bed until they meet my character.

The People and the World
I will play as Erin Lee, an office worker of East Asian descent and thanks to my character's exotic and strange appearance other characters (controlled equally between me and my RP partner) and the three princes will find themselves constantly attracted to her. Inspired from a manhwa I read before, this world does not contain anyone with black hair and black eyes which makes my appearance both exotic and unnerving to some. My character's decorum and many other aspects would often be noted and commented on as well due to her otherworldliness.
Spoiler: Erin Lee

The Roleplay
The Princes initially regards my character as an oddity and later due to her exotic beauty, a target of their next conquest but eventually they realize how different she is and slowly fell for her charm. I will RP as my character but I will also RP as other characters as well. As my RP partner, you will primarily control the three princes as well as other characters as necessary. We can come up with plots and ideas to move the story along.

Just PM me if you have any questions and I'm looking forward to any interests! :D

Last edited:
A Goddess from Another World (CLOSED)

f85d4f13d3f6fe21bf897a66ac52d948_cksdodh4msb621oco3a0_image.png
Slightly lighthearted with a generous amount of romcom. This story is set in our modern day Earth but unlike my previous two stories, it is of reverse isekai. I will roleplay as Zhao Lue, a Daoist immortal goddess from another world. After a coup dethrone her as the Heavenly Empress, it took her a few hundred years to reform her physical body but instead of reforming in the same world, she appeared instead in our world. We can discuss how she came to meet YC but the gist of this RP is that of an immortal goddess trying to fit in with normal modern society while cohabitating with YC in his apartment. YC will serve as her guide and explains how this world works and its history. YC can be a normal single, unmarried young man, or sexually frustrated young man who is the last man standing among his friends and relatives settling down left and right. Imagine him living together with an ethereal and incredibly beautiful but haughty and arrogant goddess from another world and you get a recipe for romcom.

YC might fall head over heels for her the first time and he'll make his advances which will slowly begin to thaw MC's cold and guarded heart. I can see the RP leading to MC finally letting go of her old life as ruler of the heavenly realm to live here with the person she fell in love with. I'd say smut should be around 70/30 but it'll be awhile before it finally arrives to that seeing as how MC is very high-nosed and consider anyone or anything without the means to power as beneath her. YC has his work cut out for him :LOL:

(Also, as a side note, I won't mind F/F or F/Futa pairing for this story if there's some female/futa characters out there that might fit into this story)

Last edited:
The Prince's New Bodyguard (OPEN ONCE MORE)

I'm looking for a home for one of my character Chen Xialin. She is an adventurer from a different world who accidentally found herself sailing into a new world. In this RP YC is the youngest prince of a Kingdom in this new world (probably from 16-19 years old and with raging hormones to boot) he's naive, optimistic and bright-eyed, innocent even, MC could even be slightly taller than him if you'd like. One day while he was traveling the through the street of the capital, he and his entourage was attacked by a group of assailants. His bodyguards were quickly losing ground until MC arrives to save the day. Once the battle was over, I comforted YC and then move on to my next destination. YC was smitten with MC's strength and exotic beauty. The King ordered that a new bodyguard be hired to protect YC at all times and remembering MC, YC immediately asked the King to look for MC.

After making a deal with the King, MC agrees to become a bodyguard to YC and that's how the story begins. Chen Xialin is a switch and she is honorable and valorous but there will be many scenes where my character unintentionally teases him like scenes where he accidentally walks in on her bathing in a hot spring. There might also be a scene where she had to hide with him in an enclose space where their bodies are tightly pressed against one another or better yet, a scene where they're both naked and had to flee from assailants and they had to huddle together at night to keep warm. Eventually, MC will find YC attractive and cute as well as fun to tease which will lead to a whole sort of sexual hijinks as she begins to teach him the pleasure of the flesh.

There is some elements of grooming in a way since YC will be significantly younger than MC so she'll take the lead most of the time, usually teasing him but also instructing him to pleasure here at the same time. This will happen once MC starts having these dark thought in her head as it began to empower and corrupt her to lewder and lewder thoughts.

Ultimately, it'll be a 60/40 plot-to-smut story about a well-trained wandering swordswoman serving as the bodyguard to a young, inexperience and infatuated prince.

Some of the kinks that will be included in here would be:
Teasing (LOTS of teasing especially MC teasing YC when she found out how adorable or cute YC reactions is to her)
Exhibitionism
Vanilla Sex
Anal
Oral
Handjob
Genital worship
Body Worship
Voyeurism
Cuddling

Last edited:
OPEN PAIRINGS

I'm also open to some ideas for pairings listed below, this list will continue to be updated as needed. (I'll be playing as the bold out character):

Contemporary
Single Woman
x adopted Catboy/Catgirl/Cat futanari (Priority)
Single Woman x multiple rich young men (in the same style as Hanayori Dango)

Fantasy
Adventurer
x Adopted younger brother
Adventurer x Adopted son(s)
Noble Lady x Adopted son(s)
Knight/bodyguard x Royal Prince

Isekai
Single Woman
x multiple hot young men (Otome) (Priority)
Single Woman x Futanari Succubus (Priority)
Advisor x Futanari Queen (Priority)
Advisor x Young Unmarried King (Priority)
Single Woman x adopted were-animal son/ futanari daughter (Priority)

Reverse Isekai
Goddess
x single man, Single Woman, Futanari
Adventurer x single man, Single Woman, Futanari

Last edited:
Adopted were-animal son/futa-daughter (looking to start this)

The existence of the were-animals was a recent phenomenon. No one knew where they came from or how they came to be. The gist of it was that seemingly overnight, these animal-human hybrid suddenly started appearing at the fringes of human settlements around the globe and caused quite the uproar. Many of these were-animals were captured and trafficked illegally before governments began passing laws and legislation protecting them and trying to integrate them into society.

MC volunteers at an animal shelter and found these new beings to be pitiable and deserving of compassion. This was where MC first met YC, he/she was such a small scrawny little cub and judging by the bruises all over his/her wrists and legs, it was clear this poor thing was abused by traffickers. Unfortunately, no one wants to adopt YC. Driven by compassion and sympathy for the poor thing, MC adopts YC.

YC would immediately imprint him/herself upon MC and starts calling her 'mom' as they grew up, MC would spare no effort to raise YC properly and at last 6 years later, he/she had grown up to be a handsome/beautiful young man/lady.

Now, I'm opening this RP to either my partner playing as a son or a futanari daughter. 6 years has passed since that fateful day and now as YC reached adolescent, they've begun to feel a sexual stirring within them, the urge to mate and find a mate. Naturally, they felt that intense desire to mate and sexual attraction towards MC, their adopted mother.

Last edited:
Haunted House of Eldritch Sexiness (CLOSED)

819bdafd1c86f43f09f15df49578c0d5.jpg

My character Erin Lee is a newly hired journalist of an occult magazine. It wasn't her first choice of job as she wanted to be a journalist capturing newsworthy articles gripping the world but due to her timid and introverted nature, she was rejected by every newspaper or journalistic organizations out there. She stumbled upon this job at this shady occult magazine company doing pieces on folklores and urban legend and while she doesn't really enjoy the job, she figured it'll tie her up and give her the necessary experience before she could find a better employment elsewhere.

Her first assignment turns out to be research and report on a famous haunted house that had seen mysterious disappearing or at least that's what she heard. She didn't really believe in such nonsense of course, ever the sceptics. In fact that's one of the reason why she found her job entirely unenjoyable. Little did she know however, she was going to come face-to-face against an ancient, capricious, eldritch deity who created a game out of this horror house.

So I will be controlling MC who's goal is to escape and maybe if she's lucky uncover the secret of the haunted house. You will be taking on the role of this eldritch being but also every traps, monsters, events and minor characters that appear in the haunted house. Of course, the house is bigger on the inside as it is in fact an extradimensional space leading to the carnival of horror that is your realm. You get to decide what to throw at MC next and what she encounters next.

This is inspired by Clive Barker's Hellraiser but replace all that sadistic torture with plenty of sexy stuffs and non-con meant to break MC's mind. It is also inspired by an eroge on steam called The Agnieta. You'll be taking the role of the haunted house/Eldritch entity itself, throwing all sorts of monsters (tendrils and all) traps, ridiculously scandalous situation and revealing outfits that MC has to wear (as she'll be stripped naked the moment she entered the haunted house)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom