Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Kinks of a Different Caste (NSFW images!)

Tren

Planetoid
Hello wayward wanderer,

Call me Tren! I’m an experienced writer and roleplayer who is here to write filthy, filthy smut with you. To that end, I’m here to indulge three kinks. There’s a lot of room to finagle things within those kinks, but all three must be present in any RP that I’m a part of.

//

The Big Three

F-List

1. Hierarchies, Dominance and Sexual Polyamory

A select handful of characters are "built different." They have that oomph. They're hung, nigh-supernaturally horny, and fertile enough to repopulate a small island nation. They will regularly seduce, dominate, and impregnate other characters in the story. Lots of them. That's the focus.

Easily my most complicated kink. I like hierarchies which highlight and exaggerate the disparity between dominant and submissive sexual actors. There should be a pecking order which reveres sexual prowess and virility. Those on top are the chosen few - the demigods - the Selected For - your Alphas/Breeders/Studs, whathaveyou. Theirs is the Right of Flesh; they enjoy sexual privileges unknown to the rest of the population, claiming, fucking and seeding en masse.

How exactly we structure this is open to collaboration. At its smuttiest, this could be a blatant caste system: a hypersexualized world where hierarchies of sexual domination/submission are a matter of daily life (perhaps even endorsed by the state). In a more realistic setting, the hierarchy could be understated or hidden. Perhaps our studs work in secrecy or operate within an underworld concealed from normal society; perhaps they are the first of their kind.

The studs I write for are usually masculine paragons: tall, bearded, and beefy. I'm open to other archetypes, however. Young, inexperienced studs? Futas? Monsters? Talk to me. As long as my Big Three are met, I'll probably say yes. That said, I always want studs to have three mainstay qualities: extreme fertility, a superhuman libido, and a fat, bitchbreaking cock swinging between their knees.

I feel this should be clarified, however. I want an ERP filled with many different female characters, yes. I do not, however, want a harem of cookie-cutter fuckdolls and lobotomized bimbos. Besides being dreadfully boring, it defeats the whole appeal of the sexual hierarchy. I want to write men who are so virile - so overwhelmingly masculine and sexually powerful - that intelligent women with lives and identities all their own can't help but spread their legs and beg for his baby. The depth of her personhood glorifies his sexual superiority.

However many girls we introduce to our stories, they should all be people. Give me identity. Ambitions. Fashion preferences. Food allergies. Tell me that she loves reality television. Give me women worth claiming.

2. Pregnancy

If your characters can get pregnant, they will get pregnant at some point in the story. Them’s the rules. I’m just the messenger. Sorry not sorry.

Almost self-explanatory. Breeding and pregnancy is my mainstay. It’s about dominance. I own you so completely I’m going to knock you up so everyone knows it. Swollen bellies and milky breasts? Fantastic. Badges of honor. Birthing, motherhood and childrearing? Absolutely. Tell the world how you’re raising my kids. Brag about it to your husband.

All this said, it’s the act of impregnation that’s mandatory for me - not the fallout of pregnancy. I like swollen bellies/child rearing, but I’m happy to skip over the dirty details if you’re not a fan.

There’s a lot of room as to how we structure this. Perhaps our stud is a compassionate father who provides for all his loving bastards. Perhaps he takes care of some of his kids - those begat by his mainstay romantic love interests - and leaves the rest of his conquests to their fates. Maybe he’s a wanderer, sweeping into a town and leaving as quietly as he arrived, leaving a trail of swollen bellies and single mothers behind him.

3. Co-DMing, Multiple Characters, Collaborative Character Ownership

In our roleplay, we will collaboratively build a world together. We will continuously create and co-write multiple characters/NPCs. We will certainly have a few 'mainstay' characters who we individually write exclusively, but the majority of our settings and characters will be co-owned.

I want to collaborate with writers who proactively contribute to the setting and plot. I'm not here to DM a DnD campaign; do not plop your OC into our story and spend the next 10,000 words reacting to what I feed you. Create new characters. Collaboratively write NPCs/minor characters with me. Introduce unexpected conflict or tidbits of new lore whenever the mood strikes you. Don't ask my permission. Do it. We can conspire about your ideas OOC once you've put pen to page and tweak or retcon as we like.

//

There they are. The Big Three. They gotta be there. It’s why I’m here. The good news? So long as these boxes are checked, I’m open to almost anything. Hyperthicc furry hermaphrodites from outer space with a tubesock fetish? Pitch it to me. I’ll probably like it. As far as my less essential preferences go, I like competition, raceplay, and cheating. Larger male partners/smaller female partners is my preference. Big, fat, ugly cocks. Tight, pouty little pussies. It doesn’t fit. Slowly, painfully even, working it into her. Bottoming her out. Resizing her. She’s not going to be the same. Deep, internal cumshots. Virgins and defloration. Mother/daughter. Aunts. Nieces. Sisters. Dominating and breeding an entire bloodline.

Still here? Fantastic. Here are some plot starters I’ve been mulling on. These are far from the only thing I’m interested in writing at the moment. Pitch me your own ideas! Initiative is hot.

//

The Old Blood

Long ago, the world was shattered by an ancient, eldritch evil. Vast hordes of murderous demons appeared as if from nowhere and devastated the earth in orgies of rape and blood. On the brink of extinction, humanity was saved by a handful of mysterious warriors - demigods who learned to harness the infernal power of the demons without being consumed by it. They battled the Dark; they suffered, they prevailed. After ousting the hellish horde, these champions carved for themselves portions of the wounded world to restore and reseed. These were the Patriarchs - the Lords of Stone and Fire - whose bloodlines shaped the destinies of empires.

At least, that’s what the legends say. Now? The Old Bloodlines are fading - weakened by centuries of infighting, complacency and betrayal. The age of gods and glory recedes with each generation into whimpering mediocrity. Few of the Old Blood still retain their seats of ancestral power. Their heirs - what few remain - wander the world as criminals and mercenaries, using their superhuman strength and vigor for selfish ends.

This story could go a few ways. We could do something apocalyptic set in the cataclysm of the war with the demons. We could set our story at the zenith of the Old Blood’s power - a political-fantasy RP about the competition between rival houses, perhaps? Finally, we could set the story during the decline of the old world. A wandering, hedonistic, swaggering stud who has to grapple with the destiny of his birthright and embrace his inheritance? The young heir of a declining house who must restore his namesake to its former glory?

Social Media and Smut

This one is less of a plot pitch and more of a setting I’m eager to write in. Picture the modern world but, like, 100x more patriarchal and sexualized. Maledom and harems are the norm; society and its laws are organized so as to facilitate the reverence, worship and breeding rights of fat-cocked studs.

This conceit permeates society’s social media platforms. Our roleplay would consist of traditional prose posts, but also in-character social media posts of our various characters living their daily lives.

I like this pitch for two reasons: one, it lets us share smutty pictures with each other and build stories around them. Two, it’s low maintenance. Writing prose requires brain power. Roleplaying through social media posts? Much less effort.

Here are NFSW example of what I'm envisioning. Posts wouldn't need to be this high-quality - these took a while to make! Simple back-and-forth posting over PMs would be just as good.

The Star Child

In the distant future, humanity conquers worlds not with guns, but cum. Hundreds of years of research and genetic testing has allowed humanity’s top scientists to breed superhuman warriors called ‘Star Children’ who possess the power to alter the genetic components of their sperm at-will. Rather than assimilate new worlds through violence, a single Star Child can enter an alien world and effectively breed its population into compliance within a few years. Hostile aliens are literally fucked into submission and filled with dozens of babies whose genetic makeup is more similar to humanity’s.

There’s a lot of ways to take this one. The episodic adventures of an experienced Star Child who travels from world-to-world with his core harem - collecting new lovers along the way? A coming-of-age story of a young Star Child who hasn’t learned to master his sexual powers or control his superhuman libido?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom