Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Love & Lust, Blooming Like Rainbow Roses [Genshin Impact]

Misami

Moon
Welcome, Traveler!

Intro.
Firstly, hello! I'm completely new here so I may need just a bit of guidance, but that aside, I will try my best. Call me Misa. I'm 24F, with around 12 years of RP experience! I enjoy exploring all sorts of themes in RP, from fluffy romance to dark, depraved smut. Additionally, I'm happy to play as and with any gender! When it comes to Genshin Impact, I've been consistently active for about 2 years now. I'm caught up (as in, my quest list is completely empty and my exploration everywhere is 100%โ€ฆ), so naturally, there are a long list of characters and ships I like!

I'm also looking to write only with those who have at least some knowledge on the game. I'm not asking that you're fully caught up, but simply that you have a basic grasp on the world and characters! Please don't reach out asking for something entirely unrelated, either. I'm not currently interested.

Rules.
1. I can write anywhere upward from two paragraphs, but that can vary wildly depending โ€“ as in, I can also reach ten or more. That said, two is the minimum I am looking for.
2. I try to reply at least once a day to every other day, but that can also shift. Our expected reply lengths, how busy/motivated I happen to be, etc. all stand to affect that. Regardless, I try to keep a good pace and consistency, and would appreciate the same from any potential partners. If someone's only replying once a week, I find it can be hard for me to keep interest and feel like the story's moving.
3. Third person past tense greatly preferred. I also have a penchant for good grammar and creativity. Please don't make me carry the plotting process or story on my lonesome!
4. I prefer not to write in discord; I like to stay on-site. If we click well enough, however, that may eventually be an option.
5. I enjoy both story and smut, and don't mind if our RP leans one way or another. Angst is also a favorite of mine!
6. As mentioned earlier, I will play with and as any gender. All gender pairings accepted (FxF, FxM, MxM, FxFu, etc.). Aside from the pairings mentioned, I will also take OCs for any character.

Characters I enjoy playing + favorite ships listed below. Bold indicates a preference. I may have plots in mind, whether vague or detailed โ€“ just ask! If you have any scenes you've been wanting to play out yourself, I'm happy to hear those out, too.
Also might be interested in pairings that aren't listed, so feel free to shoot your shot.
Not interested in doubling.

RP Info.
Raiden Shogun/Ei ๐Ÿ’—Yae Miko, Furina, Kamisato Ayaka, Kujou Sara, Scaramouche/Kunikuzushi/Wanderer, Kaedehara Kazuha
Yae Miko ๐Ÿ’— Ei, Kujou Sara, Kamisato Ayaka, Sangonomiya Kokomi, Gorou
Lumine ๐Ÿ’—Venti, Furina, Wanderer/Scaramouche, Lyney, Kamisato Ayaka, Tartaglia, Raiden Shogun/Ei, Wriothesley
Kamisato Ayaka ๐Ÿ’— Ei, Lumine, Yae Miko, Tartaglia, Wanderer/Scaramouche, Kamisato Ayato
Navia ๐Ÿ’— Clorinde, Arlecchino, Lumine
Wanderer ๐Ÿ’— Lumine, Venti, Lyney, Kaedehara Kazuha, Alhaitham, Tartaglia
Kaedehara Kazuha ๐Ÿ’— Wanderer, Shikanoin Heizou, Venti, Raiden Shogun/Ei, Beidou
Furina ๐Ÿ’— Neuvillette, Arlecchino
Lynette ๐Ÿ’— Lyney, Freminet, Wriothesley
Chiori ๐Ÿ’— Any female character in the game, honestly

Misc.: Shenhe/Ganyu x Xianyun, Kaveh x Alhaitham, Zhongli x Tartaglia

Kinks.
Quick notes: Nothing listed is required, nor do some even pair well together. Remember, I will write anything from monogamous vanilla sex to a rapey gangbang. Let me know if something makes you particularly uncomfortable, please.
I can play top/bottom/sub/dom/switch roles โ€“ just about anywhere from hard femdom to whimpering bottom, lol.

F-list here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom