Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A subby boy (or girl if you like)

littlechair

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my thread šŸ˜Š

I'm a switch male irl. I intend to look for stories here where I play a sub though. I am happy to play a character who is male or female, possibly futa tooā€¦

Very few limits on me! I'm quite pervertedā€¦ just no bathroom things or gore.

One thing to note is that I prefer clothing that is more casual. Leggings, yoga pants, thongs, socks (special emphasis on the socks), t shirts, hoodies, sneakersā€¦ this all gets me going much better than fancy, frilly lingerie or high heels for instanceā€¦

I will now emphasize the socks. I have a sock fetish. I loveeee clean, soft socks. They can be as simple as white cotton socks, to colorful socks. So long as they are clean, soft and comfy, I love them! I love our characters wearing them, mostly your character, and I love worshiping them.

So, as I said I want to be a sub. I'm happy to explore many shades of this dynamic. My plot bunnies that I will include below will range from more run of the mill kinky themes to very dark, taboo and depraved things. I want to explore all of it. In general though things I like are facesitting, collars, leashes, spanking, cages, human furniture, obviously bondage from light to full on encasement and milking. There's much more but those are some generic ones that fit into most stories.

I especially would like to call attention to my username because it refers to my desire to be used as a chair someday by a female. Perhaps with my face as the seat or footrest.

I really insist on writing in third person.

Not at all picky about reply length. I usually range from one to two paragraphs. But sometimes longer depending on the situation. I don't like when a reply does too much at once. Especially in regards to dialogue. I look at role play writing as writing a novel. One character says something, the other responds. It's not like they bank their responses to different things and say them all at once like a grocery list. Idk if people know what I'm talking aboutā€¦ but yeah. Reply length is not important to me. I care about good writing that moves logically and progresses the plot.

Please also keep in mind that I'm phrasing a lot of these as male sub plots but I'm extremely happy to tweak them to have me play a female or shemale or possibly other species.

Now! On to some plot bunnies šŸ°

Permanent Penis Fixtures

In a matriarchal society, women have completely reduced men to property status. Thus, it's no big deal, now that the technology exists, to install men's bodys into architecture itself. Perhaps a penis protruding from a wall, or a table? You can pay to use a man's body like this. The necessary technology to keep him fed and alive will be installed at the same time and once complete, you essentially have a penis to be used however you want!

Hucows

In a matriarchal society where men already have very few rights, society finds itself in a famine. The solution is to turn all men into hucows. This way women can eat the men's cum for sustenance and the men can subside on things like grass and insects. It's also advisible to keep the men naked and in bondage and anyone who begins to take up the task of breeding the men for more hucows could stand to make a couple bucksā€¦

Unconventional Decorations

Your character is a young trust fund girl, probably early twenties, or potentially olderā€¦ She has a huge mansion and doesn't need to work. She's developed a very tight knit group of girlfriends and they will be key players in this plot.

This plot will unfold like a mystery. My character is a boy that your character picked up in some way. He wasn't abducted. He comes willingly to the mansion. He definitely thinks he has a potential for romance/sex/kinky fun with your character. So he's excited to be there.

As he's there, doing various things with your character, he notices your friends seem to always be there. Maybe they do things together sometimes. He thinks it's a bit unordinary but looks past it.

He also notices a lot of things in the mansion covered upā€¦ Maybe it's just an oddly placed bandana or cloth, or a statue or table completely covered by a blanket. He finds this pretty weird but also looks past it.

At some point though, in some way, he discovers your character is actually hiding a ton of human furniture under these things. Penises protrude from the walls, people are encased in statues, chairs, and tablesā€¦ all sorts of things.

He tries to leave but finds doors locked. And he soon realizes he's next.

The Sorority Pet

During a party at a college sorority, my character is playing beer pong with all the sexy girls. As usual they're placing bets, and he agrees to one he probably shouldn't have. If he loses, he becomes the sorority's sex slave. He understands that they might jokingly put a collar on him or something like that. He doesn't expect to wake up the next day naked, still collared and in a cage though.

Mommy's Prized Possession

In this one, I am just about to go off to college, or have just started there, and my mom, who loves me very much and is way too attached to me, can't handle having me gone. She always struggled with her attachment to me ever since dad left. We perhaps did a little more cuddling than was normal for a mother and son, and she replaced normal relationships with meā€¦ Now, she decides she's going to keep me permanently. She can't live without me, and I'm old enough to have sex now so she's going to put me into sexual slavery and live out a wonderful life with me as her toy.

My Medical Condition

No one has seen this before. I have developed a new medical condition where I am suddenly producing way too much cum. I need to be milked every hour at least once. If not, I could dieā€¦ and it will definitely become more and more painful with time. At least for now, until a cure is found, I am allowed to go home, but I'm confined to bed by bondage and a staff of caretakers are assigned to care for all my needs 24/7.

Taken by the Amazons

I'm a soldier in the army of an ancient king. In the midst of a war, perhaps while encamped, or as we're marching, there is an ambush. Amazonian warriors raid us, they're far more capable fighters than we are, but their numbers are too small to defeat us, so they settle for killing a few and taking those that surrender as prisoners. I am one of the prisonersā€¦

The Drowned Sacrifice (dark plot)

I think this idea could be played out in any setting from ancient/fantasy to modern/sci fi.

Basically the idea is, society is matriarchal. Females dominate and have all the power, call all the shots. Religion reinforces this.

For generations there has been a traditionā€¦ Every year, during the Drowning Festival, a boy is selected by any given city/village's females. This boy is quite unlucky overall, because he will ultimately be tossed into a body of water to drown. But not before every female who wishes has an opportunity to use him.

Once the day arrives and the boy is selected, a crew of girls comes to collect him. They strip him naked (or nearly so, maybe socks?), and they put him very restrictive bondage, leaving access to his cock. He is unable to use his hands and unable to walk in any case. I imagine maybe his arms are pinned to his sides with leather belt restraints, and his knees and ankles as well.

Then, every woman 18 or older who wishes can partake of him. He is given an aphrodisiac and something to enable him to not wear out, and continue cumming as long as necessary.

In the society's religion, his cum is seen as sacred and wonderful after his blessing. The semen are said to be transformed so that any offspring born of them are very smart and healthy, and even just eating the cum gives tremendous health benefits.

So, he is fucked by numerous woman until there are none left who desire this cum, and thenā€¦ in a very sacred, ceremonious wayā€¦ he is given to the water, and perishes beneath its depths, a sacrifice to the god(s) of his religion and his community as a whole. It is played up as a huge honor. But of course I imagine men secretly whisper of how barbaric it is. Not that they have any power to change things.

The Main Course (dark plot)

In this plot, I find myself being prepared for, and baked as a delicious dish.

Perhaps you are a chef in need of meat, or a witch who does this for fun. There could be many scenarios. But the main goal is to have me tied up and cooked in some way.

The Giantessā€™s Snack

Your character would be a huge and sexy giantess who craves scrumptious human snacks. Could be multiple settings from fantasy to sci fi. But basically, my character finds himself on the menu to be swallowed whole. There could be some fun foreplay where she just sucks on me, enjoying the taste and the psychology of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom