Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any π—¨π—•π—œ 𝗔𝗠𝗒π—₯, π—œπ—•π—œ π——π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—₯

asmodeus

𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐜.
soGPqKE.jpg

β €β €I.β €β € The length of a reply can easily vary depending on the nature of a scene β€” it's all about the flow. While upwards of two or three paragraphs would be generally ideal, I'm not overly pressed about the length of your replies, so long as they have some substance and give me something to work with; what I do ask is that you have a good grasp of grammar and use a third person perspective, but I really couldn't give a fuck less about arbitrary word counts. I aim for a few meaty paragraphs with each reply, hopefully without straying into the territory of purple prose (contrary to how pretentious my overuse of latin and try-hard graphics might make me seem), and I'd place my style as mirrored lit. novella with moderate activity.
β €β € II.β €β €OOC communication is well appreciated and encouraged. I find that most of my longest lasting, and most interesting stories are with partners whom I can easily share banter with. Ultimately, many of us are here for escapism and I won't begrudge you if you're not much of a chatterbox β€” and with this in mind, I will still emphasise the importance of the boundary between fiction and reality. I ask that you keep suggestive comments to yourself, if not aimed at the very fictional characters we're playing.
β €β € III.β €β €I don't lean heavily into the roles of "Dom" or "Sub" in the way that I often see. Many of my characters are dominant leaning switches in the most basic sense, in that it isn't reflective of their entire persona, if you catch my meaning; similarly, I'd like to ask for characters with depth. If you want to play a character who's exclusively submissive, I welcome that! I really do! But it gets tiring to play against a million characters with the same traits of a soft spoken dove or a toothlessly defiant coquette, with all due respect for these tropes and those who enjoy them. I don't mean to imply that such tropes are inherently bad, and if done well, I'd love to play against them! But without real motivations, flaws and desires beyond mindless fucking, what is there to really draw inspiration from? It's not enough to just be pretty.

β €β € The story to smut ratio is absolutely open to discussion, but my preference lies somewhere around 70/30 to 60/40. In my eyes, smut is best sweetened by chemistry, and chemistry can only be developed through story.
β €β € IV.β €β €Regarding fandoms, I'm currently looking to play canons against original characters. Respectfully, I'm not the slightest bit interested in canon ships, nor am I particularly looking to double, so don't concern yourself with offering it.
β €β € V.β €β €"Do you want to RP?" Most probably not, if this is your approach. I don't need your autobiography, but at the very least, please tell me what you're interested in, maybe drop a writing sample, notable triggers or limits you have, a bit about yourself if you'd like. You get it.
Y541oEH.png

β €β €β €β €Fandomβ € β¨Ύ β € Modern Warfare β € # β € Simon Riley x A, John MacTavish x A, John Price x F or NB, Kyle Garrick x A, Alejandro Vargas x F, Rodolfo Parra x A, Gary Sanderson x Fβ €βžžβ €MW3 fucking sucked, and it was only after playing that mess did I have that bright idea to merge my favourite aspects of the reboots with the originals. More specifically, I'd like to keep the cast of the reboots, and maybe some plot elements, but drawing more from the story and characterisation of the originals.
β €β €β €β €
Fandomβ € β¨Ύ β € Red Dead Redemption β € # β € Dutch Van der Linde x F, Arthur Morgan x F, John Marston x Fβ €βžžβ €I'm familiar with both games, but while RDRI always has a special place in my heart, I'm more drawn to the world of RDR2. One particular interest of mine is exploring the subtle Weird West elements littered throughout the map, from Francis Sinclair, to The Strange Man, and other mildly occult or supernatural aspects.
β €β €β €β €Fandomβ € β¨Ύ β € Marvel β € # β € Bucky Barnes x A, Steve Rogers x F, Loki Laufeyson x A, Peter Parker x A, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, Jake Lockley x Aβ €βžžβ €At risk of sounding like a gatekeeper, I haven't seen most of the newer stuff and I straight up will not. Whatever! You can't make me! That aside, I'm pretty interested in playing Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker, especially in a plot set after the death of Gwen Stacy. I'll also throw it out there that, aside from phases 1-3 of the MCU, I'm a big fan of the Spiderverse films. I'd be most drawn to playing Hobie Brown, Miguel O'Hara or Peter B. Parker.
β €β €β €β €Fandomβ € β¨Ύ β € Supernatural β € # β € Dean Winchester x Aβ €βžžβ €I have a specific craving to play him against some kind of 'monster' in a slowburn romance, specifically without him initially knowing what they are. I like the idea of them being a hunter as well, or perhaps he's hunting something [else] in their territory.

β €β €β €β €Fandomβ € β¨Ύ β € The Walking Dead β € # β € Rick Grimes x F, Glenn Rhee x Fβ €βžžβ €I honestly don't remember the later seasons. I'm less interested in the periods of civilisation β€” survival and primal nature is what appeals to me most in stories for TWD. I'd also be interested in writing the Telltale game, particularly as Luke (S2), Javier (S3) or Louis (S4).
β €β €β €β €Originalβ € β¨Ύ β € A Fool's Game β € # β € Old Western, Low Fantasy or Realistic, Enemies to Lovers, Possible OT3+, Drawn References, M x Aβ €βžžβ €An outlaw scorned by their former partner in crime and a bounty hunter with his eyes on the prize, and then some. Unlikely allies coalesce with one common goal in mind: hunting down an old friend.
β €β €β €β €Original β €βœβ € β¨Ύ β € The Stars Incline Us β € # β € Pre-Modern, High Fantasy, Deep World-building, Enemies to Lovers, M x F or NBβ €βžžβ €A noble with a generational gift that promises a grand destiny runs away from home to fulfil this very journey, only to find a bump in the road in the form of a mercenary tasked with bringing them home.

β €β €β €β €Originalβ € β¨Ύ β € Low Lays the Devil β € # β € Modern, Mystery, Occult, Drawn or Realistic references, M x A β €βžžβ €A jaded detective becomes the begrudging mentor of a starry-eyed rookie (journalist? detective?) as they investigate a series of strange happenings in a sleepy little town.

KBWrk8n.png

INTERESTS β € κ’° π“„€ κ’± β €A primary goal of mine is to experiment. I have a fair few hard limits that I'll list below, and a few favourites, but aside from these, I like to think I'm willing to give almost anything at least one fair shot. That said, some of my favourites include: Blood, Knives, Guns, Reverse Harem (playing, if that wasn't clear), Throat Fucking, Face Riding, Foreplay, Clothed Sex, Risk or Threat of Pregnancy (though not so much on pregnancy itself), Size Difference, Choking, Obsession, Playing Multiple Characters, Sadism, Somnophilia, ETC. I'm not above being perfectly vanilla, either, though, and it goes without saying that most stories won't check every box β€” much like with post length and chemistry between characters, just do what feels natural. Some non-sexual interests include Rivals to Lovers, Anti-Heroes, Psychological Horror, Isekai and Time Travel, Moodboards, Playlists, Urban Fantasy, 70s to 90s, 2010s, 1800s, Slashers, and many more.
β €β € β €β €β € β €β €β €LIMITATIONS ⠀𓆕 β €Feet, Vomit, Smegma (smegging ma nuts on your chin LMAOOO gottem), Scat (And not the doo ba dee bup zoo wah kind), Oviposition, Vore, Prolapse, Sexualised themes of Racism or Misogyny, Penile Penetration (or other things that generally shouldn't be penetrated, like ears or belly buttons or ey- ...well. We can see about the last one), Minors with Adults, Fisting, Ugly Bastards. Some of my non-sexual aversions include pre-established or otherwise lightning pace relationships, overly incompetent characters without the intent of character development, one dimensional characters, gore involving little fuckin’ crittery crawly creatures, plots about pregnancy or raising children.
REFERENCES β € κ’° 𓄆 κ’± β €My options are not limited to those listed here. As a matter of fact, I feel that I've slowly been drawn away from celebrity faceclaims, and while I still use them from time to time, I have a preference for lesser known, drawn or sometimes even written references. Nonetheless, if I do have to use realistic ones, some of my favourite (more well known) face claims include: Mads Mikkelsen, Oscar Isaac, Chris Evans, Kento Yamazaki, Rege-Jean Page, Tony Thornburg, Xiao Zhan, LaKeith Stanfield, Jordan Fisher, Hiroyuki Sanada, Willy Cartier, Warren Kole, ETC. It gets crazy, there's no rhyme or reason, I just feel it in my soul.

Last edited:
updated with nonsexual interests and limits.

Last edited:
wouldn't usually bump so soon, but i have a bit of a craving for until dawnβ€” especially to play as mike munroe, or maybe josh washington. i also have an urge to write for moon knight, but i'm still open to other listed fandoms, genres and plots.

Last edited:
I might update this soon with plot ideas, but I'm seriously craving almost any manner of pre-modern stories. In particular, I want something a bit knight themed, or otherwise military oriented? Not entirely historically accurate, so if you're a stickler for that then I'm so sorry snookums, it just might not work. You can peep this for like... the general vibe of the characters I'm intending to use? Ikarios, Artemios, Iyosias, and then three others I've yet to post.

I'll also say that I'm very very interested in reverse harem type plots latelyβ€” I feel like multi-ship is a more apt term. I do want to play multiple guys centring one love interest, but generally not ending in a polycule or anything of the sort. Now, I'm not against just playing a regular ass monogamous relationship, but anytime I can play a variety of characters and see their different dynamics, I'll take that opportunity gladly.

Whatever. I'm yapping here. Like I said, I might update this soon with more detailed plots. Right now, I'm kind of into a Mulan type plot, something to do with an impending war, or maybe an uprising of revolutionaries (because I always love an ambiguous "villain", fuck yeah. Maybe even with your character being apart of the military, but coming to have a complicated relationship with one of the rebels throughout the war?). Whatever whatever whatever, I just want knights, dude. Still very into cowboys and pirates, though.

Last edited:
I’ve hit my threshold for partners, but that’s overwritten by my craving for knights, pirates, cowboys and maybe some themes of outlaws, royalty or mercenaries (of any time period). If you’re looking for anything to do with these specifically, with elements of fantasy and pre-modern settings, then do reach out! For other themes, consider this closed for the time being.

We're so back!

Aside from what's listed above, all manners of cowboys and pirates and knights (oh, my!) , I've got a growing interest in modern settings centred on crime, military or thriller plots. A group of characters stranded in the wilderness, descending into primal urges and depravity as months go by with no rescue team on the horizon? A less than mentally sound criminal profiler with an even more dubious psychiatrist assigned to them? A special forces operator working with some not-quite-normal mercenaries, confronted with the fact that there's a lot more in this world that they can't quite understand? Or, something like 'Low Lays the Devil' as listed above. My interests are all over the place, so don't be shy about reaching out or suggesting some of your own. Bonus points if it's multi-ship, bonus bonus points if you can tell me where I got the first two plots from.

Back
Top Bottom