Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder 2E or Starfinder - Beginner Friendly

ShadowPlay

Star
I'd like to GM Starfinder or Pathfinder 2nd edition systems games. These can either be one on one or group games.

I'm very open to new players that are without system RP experience or ones that come from other systems. I'm willing to teach and I don't think the two systems are hard to master if one has played some kind of d20 game like D&D 5E.

Main Premise:
I will take on the role of the GM as well as one of the PCs and you will take the part of the other PC.
Since I'll be taking the role of the GM, YC will be the main character and the one to make all the crucial decisions. MC will be able to come up with suggestions, but only at YC's behest.

Genders:
Futa/Futa
Femboy/Futa
Futa/Male
Male/Femboy
Futa/Female
Other???

Races:
All of the core races (with the exception of the shirren) as well as most of the humanoid races in the two games.

Classes:
No limit that I can think of.

Alignment:
I will not use alignment, but I will prefer that our characters are the "good guys/gals"

Adventure Path
I'm thinking about using preexisting Adventure Paths, but modifying them heavily to allow for all sorts of sexy and naughty shenanigans. If you have already dabbled in the suggested APs and want to try something else, then let me know, I'm willing to use other adventures if needed.

For PF2, I'm considering using Gatewalkers. I will use the following optional rules: Dual Class, Automatic Bonus Progression, Gradual ability boost.
Players guide for Gatewalkers: https://downloads.paizo.com/GatewalkersPlayersGuide.pdf

The basic premise for this AP is that all around Golarion (the main world of Pathfinder) the elf gates one day lit up and those that were nearby saw what they desired most in the world - many walked through and some returned a few moments later, some like the PCs returned months later and yet others never returned. No one can remember what happened in the lost moments behind the gate. The PCs have returned with strange powers and with a mark on their neck and they have joined a group to try to find out what happened on that night.

Dead Suns AP for Starfinder. I will use some sort of Gestalt-ish rules (I don't think Gestalt rules exists for SF, but they should be easily adapted).
There is sadly no players guide to this adventure path.

Have already started two Dead Suns AP for Starfinder here, so I won't start another just yet. I'm open to other APs and have a few of them (at least the first book) lying around (Signal of Screams, Fly Free and Horizons of the Vast). So if there's anything catching your eye, then let me know. I will use some sort of Gestalt-ish rules (I don't think Gestalt rules exists for SF, but they should be easily adapted).
The basic premise of the APs are:
Signal of Screams (horror in space) - Something happens at a resort station.
Fly Free or Die (scoundrels in space) - Trade, plunder, explore, exploit and fly a spaceship into combat
Horizons of the Vast (colonization of a new world) - New world, needs colonists and someone to lead them

Players guides to the adventure paths:
(none for Signal of Screams)

For both games I imagine a similar start (subject up for discussion):
Our characters are close friends or perhaps even related (incest route) and live more or less normal lives in the modern days in the world of Golarion. They go to school/work every day, but deep down something more is stirring. A deep longing for something different and a deep but also secret love for the other character (this can be as sweet or as twisted as we want it to be).
The ancient stories of the time when the world was a more fantastic place with stories of gods walking the world and wars against demon hordes are something that both of them dream about.
One of our characters discover an ancient ritual and tries to perform it and that starts the spiral that changes everything. They are transported to either the past (Pathfinder route) or the future (Starfinder route) and their bodies are changed into sexualized versions of themselves (perhaps even their genders and/or races are changed) and they are gifted skills and abilities that rival those of the heores of legend (classes etc.) They find out that the world that they have landed in is quite a lot more sexually free and open than the one they have left and their hidden/secret/forbidden love have a chance to unfold and blossom.

From there we will progress on the adventure.

For a group game I'd like two or three characters. I will be the GM and this will be more like a normal system RP than the one-on-one above.

Sexual interaction will be allowed between the PCs if both want it or the PCs can interact with NPCs I play. But if you have certain preferences, then run them by me first, there are things I don't want to play out. I will be alright with taking part in sexual stuff with the following gender roles:

Genders:
Futa/Futa
Femboy/Futa
Futa/Male
Male/Femboy
Futa/Female
Male/Female
Other???

Adventure Path
I do like to play the adventure paths. And I'm pretty open to starting something with a few of the APs from both Starfinder and Pathfinder 2E. I'm open to discuss ideas and narrowing the options down that way. The APs I could see myself running right now are:

Starfinder
Signal of Screams (horror in space)
Fly Free or Die (scoundrels in space)
Horizons of the Vast (colonization of a new world)

Pathfinder 2E
Gatewalkers

I finally came around to make a F-list - Warning

If there's something not mentioned on the list I most likely don't have a strong opinion about it and could very well be convinced to include it.

Contact me:
If you are interested, then throw me a message, either here or via PM. What do you think? Do you have any preferences? Something you want to change? What about your kinks and limits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom