Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Dom x Dom is the best pairing, fight me (literally)

Lin Bluebird

Hung Amazon
afe70f5b1ebee3d9c7e7c1d5fe65051b4f72f3a7.png

Dom-Leaning Switch Futa (Me) x Dom-Leaning Switch Anything (You)
Looking for a kinks-driven play. Story and sex can be included.

tl;dr - a redhead that's too much to handle wants to see how much even she can handle​

This redheaded amazon with twin wieners just can't find the satisfaction she needs because she's just too damn good.
Whether it's an arm wrestle, a bedroom tussle, or something in between, Lin always leaves unsatisfied, while her opponents/partners leave on a stretcher with one hell of a happy look on their face.

I'm pretty open when it comes to a lot of things, and try to be even more flexible. Willing to hear out your ideas as well, but would love to either play out some of the dream scenes at the bottoms of my profile, challenge me in any amount of competitions (Google Docs Spreadsheet - dice games optional!) or to have someone DM a lewd Choose Your Own Adventure (link to come later.)

One of the main themes I'm looking for is competition or a challenge, so submissives and/or weaklings need not apply. Either a good dare, an impossible/handicapped battle in the bedroom or the gym, or even role reversal is what I'm looking for.

A good example would be a harem too much for even the legendary harem busting redhead to handle, or challenging her to test her strength and stamina against a machine.
Biting off more than she can chew is as difficult as it is rare, but it's always a treat! A full list of my absolute dream scenes is also available on my F-List profile.

Other highly prominent themes include muscle, hyper stuff, cum, and any mix and match of the three.
Expect excess and extremes as a favoured choice, but like any good player, I try to keep an open mind, and will be happy to try and reach a compromise!

Average post length about 8 lines PC, but I'm flexible both ways!

đźšą A Note on Men đźšą
I am very picky when it comes to playing with male characters. They need to fit a very specific aesthetic for me to be interested. I prefer pretty, yet still beefy men over manly men. Bears are right on out. Beefy femboys stand a great chance! If you're sporting body or facial hair, that's also gonna be a big turnoff, so I hope you shave! Furries are still welcome though. ♥

Check my F-List for additional information, a full kinks and limits list, a stuffed gallery, bonus scene ideas, and more. (F-List currently being edited to adhere to site rules, please contact directly for further information.)

4f7e4543660d206c91f4678956bfb8473a2bdd8a.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom