Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Femboys looking for smutty fun (NSFW)

qwertyinu

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my new thread.

I've had the craving lately to play as a femboy lately against any type of partner, male, female, futa or even tentacle monster. While I am mostly looking to play as a sub character I am also open to playing as a switch.

Below will be a bunch of basic scenarios/images. Some of them will have ideas attached to them and some that can be used for inspiration. Open to hearing any ideas that you have as well or we could try to come up with one together.

This thread is a work in progress so more ideas will be added over time so make sure to come back and see if there are any new ideas that take your fancy.

Scenario 1
Set in a fantasy world there was once a group of powerful adventurers that travelled all throughout the land, defeating all sorts of monsters and villains, finding all sorts of treasures and saving many towns and cities. The group wouldn't stay together forever though as they would all eventually part ways for their own adventures. With their power, experience and fame all of these adventurers had bright futures which is why it comes as a surprise when two of this groups members are found at a local inn/tavern, serving the customers there drinks and taking care of their lust.

There are a few ideas that I have that can fit in this scenario that we can play out or you can bring your own.
  • We can go through how these two got into this position. Were they tricked? Did they lose some sort of bet or do they have to pay back some sort debt?
  • Maybe it doesn't matter how they got there and we can play out the duos new lives at the inn, see the kind of customers they service or maybe some of their old adventuring group visit the in and sees their old friends there.
  • Maybe the pair are needed for a new adventure to take down some evil so they are taken away from the inn for their help but the pair act a lot different now after their time at the in.
While I am mostly planning on playing both femboys I am open to playing one and you the other so were can both act out their new lives, both taking on the role of NPCs in the world for the femboys to interact with.

Scenario 2
Here I am looking to play a couple of different ideas as a femboy streamer who earns money by teasing a bunch of perverts online.
  • First MC starts of pretty basic, presenting himself as a bit more feminine saying a few lewds things but never actually doing anything lewd just teasing. While this does get himself some attention at first the money he makes from it is not enough to live off of so he takes things further, wearing some more revealing clothes, starting up an Onlyfans for some lewd shots but still not doing anything too sexual. That changes though when one of his fans offers him money to do something more lewd on camera and that sets him down the path of performing more and more perverted acts for his fans, pushing his boundaries further and further.​
  • Second idea MC is a well established lewd femboy streamer with good following who has recently come up with a new idea for his streams. MC has come across a high tech chastity cage that can be programmed with a bunch of settings and commands that he plans on using for his new stream idea. Most know of a sub-a-thon so how about a lock-a-thon. For a set amount donated it will lengthen the time that his cock remains locked up leaving the length of his chastity at the hands of his viewers, though he can reduce his sentence though by getting fans to donate to reduce his timer but those will involve giving the fan something in return like some lewd photos or a session of phone sex.
    At the start of this MC expects this lock-a-thon to only last a couple of weeks, or at worst a month, but what happens next is completely unexpected. This lock-a-thon blows up in popularity and the donations comes flooding in. At first MC is excited by all the money is his making from this but then excitement turns to slight terror when he sees the length on the timer, his chastity now set for months and months while continuing to grow. In a panic MC tries to reprogram the high tech cage but finds that he cant change the settings already in place and since he next set a maximum length for it he could possibly be locked up for a year or longer. If he wants to get freed anytime soon he needs to take on some of the higher donations to reduce his timer, but that of course means he has to do some even lewder acts, sending personalized videos for his fans or even having to do meet up with them where he may have to perform for them.​
For these ideas I'm looking for someone to act in the role of the streamer's fans or even just one particular fan, someone rich who could offer enough money to keep pushing him further.

Another idea for this scenario is one where both of our characters are femboys. YC has established himself online streaming and with an Onlyfans, having grown himself a decent sized following and making a good living out of it. MC is a friend of YC's who has recently fallen on some hard times, losing his job and getting evicted from his apartment. Luckily his friend lets him move in with him though after a few days YC decides that MC needs to start contributing if he wants to stay and offers him to join him on stream. MC has never done anything like this before but YC manages to convince him that he doesn't need todo much more that dressing up a bit with him, but things escalate from there. At first things start of light with a little groping and maybe a little making out but YC pushes things further, having decided to feminize his friend live on stream for everyone to see, documenting his decent into a slutty femboy.

Scenario 3
One Two Three Four Five Six
No real idea for these images other that hot goth girl fucks femboy. Did the femboy catch the attention of the hot goth girl? Are they already a couple? The possibilities are endless.

Scenario 4
This scenario I'm specifically looking for a femboy x female pairing. Our characters have been friends for a long time, knowing each other since they were very young. The pair always hung out together and share everything, even going to the same college together where they are now. Now while MC comes from a fairly well off family YC not so money, and though she was able to get some scholarships she does have to work as well to afford everything though its hard to balance work and school together.
One day YC starts ranting about her financial situation while the two hang out where she talks about her latest job, something very out of the ordinary. YC has become an online domme where men pay for her to dominate them through online messaging. While complaining about her new job MC is oddly silent during her ranting. The reason for his silence is because he has used that kind of service before, having a domination kink, though as YC keeps sharing more information about her work he figures out the service he used is the same place YC is working at. Things get worse when MC realizes that his latest domme is his friend, his face becoming very red from embarrassment something that YC notices and eventually draws out this discovery out of him.
From here their relationship takes an interesting turn as while MC wants to just get past this embarrassing revelation YC decides to have a bit of fun with it, bossing MC around before things escalate and their relationships take a new domme/sub dynamic.

Now onto kinks, none of these are mandatory here are some of the things that I enjoy in an RP.

Kinks
Bondage
Sex toys
Humiliation
Degradation
Aphrodisiacs
Pet play
Leash/Collar
Orgasm control/denial
Chastity
Pegging
Anal