Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Come Play With Me

DarkestWhispers

Planetoid
My name is Brian, I have been roleplaying since I was 18, I am now 51. I have pretty much done it all, table top, emails, discord and skype, as well as websites like this one. I want to expand my writing skills, to become a more detailed and better writer. The only way I see getting better is by writing with people who have a higher standard then my own, currently I am fairly detailed and write a maximum of about 500 words.
Fair warning.....I call all females HUN or SWEETS, its not a flirtation, just southern upbringing. If this will bother you then please stop reading.
I am able to play as Furries, Anthro's, Females, Males, Angels and Demons, Werewolves/Lycans, And Vampires(Not the typical ones either, its a creation of my own)
You will find no plots here, as I prefer to brainstorm with my partners and build from scratch. So I ask that if you DM me, feel free to share your idea's and or pairings.
Some Pairings::
Traveler x Shop owner
Lycan x Witch
Sith x Jedi
Net runner x Anything(Cyberpunk)
Nerdy male/female x Popular Male/female

I know there isnt a lot to choose from, so feel free to bring your own ideas to the table. As for kinks and limits, we can discuss those while OOC. I like to get to know my writing partners, nothing perverted or anything like that, but standard conversation may take place.

Back
Top Bottom