Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female LF Power bottom, denial, edging, teasing and bondage - an unusual request

CruelWorld

Super-Earth
I'll get right to it.

This thread is a search for a RP in which I play a male with a serious love of being tied up by a beautiful woman, and then teased in a more lighthearted, casual scenario.

Extra bonus points if you play a character whose race is not white - dark skinned ladies are awesome.

I particularly am fond of playing a male with a strong personality and who is usually quite confident and 'dominant' in his public life, but he finds it particularly exciting to have his freedom taken away in a consensual type of play (even if the consent is just implied).

Here is the part where I lose most people though: Generally, I find full nudity rather unattractive compared to skimpy revealing clothing. Thongs are my kryptonite. Similarly, my favorite thing is denial and edging, so I would particularly love scenarios in which my poor character never gets his release - or only very rarely.

Some quick limits:
Anything bathroom related
Anything related to filth or odors or engorging one's self with food
voyeurism - I don't want to watch other people get off or have them watch me do it.
Lewd dirty talk - name calling or unsophisticated things like "Yeah you like that don't you pervert/slut" is not for me. (Having said that, a cute pet name is encouraged).
Heavy BDSM - I know I love to be tied up, but I do not like the heavier side of BDSM. A playful swat on the tush is great, paddles, whips, chains, wax, or riding crops and similar are an instant turn off.
Sharp pains - aching strain from tight bondage = good, intense sharp pain from being pierced or pinched or burned = not good.
no rape, abuse, incest, any characters under age, any relationships with character's that have animal parts (with some exceptions for fantasy settings) - Nekos are usually ok.
I'm just going to reiterate this because apparently writing it once isn't clear enough - One of the fastest ways to turn me off is start name calling. Calling people sluts or whores or bitches or any other derogatory name or label is an instant turn off. I won't drop you, I'll just politely ask you to please don't call her/him that. But really, if it keeps happening I'll struggle to respond.

Possible Scenarios:
CEO/employee - the boss is desperate and you could get an easy raise (or more).
Roommates/best friends - this could go any way, she comes home to find him stuck, he reveals his obsession to her and she thinks it's funny and cute so indulges
Doctor/nurse
Nurse/patient
A lonely rich eccentric/a coffee shop girl or college student (or whoever) who sees a chance at a new life

Here's a dynamic I really crave which is something like a more kink version of the movie Pretty Woman:
I play a billionaire who owns a major corporation but who mostly stays out of the public eye. He's late 30's or 40ish and in great shape, and he lives in a penthouse in the 75 story building he owns and he mostly spends his time just doing whatever he wants because he doesn't really need to work anymore - his company runs itself because it's gotten that big (think a tech company competing with Sony).

MC is a frequent customer of some call-girl service that specializes specifically in kink fulfillment, though they are explicit that sex isn't included, that's extra. Just the kink is what you pay for! MC generally finds that good enough (or better than good enough).

YC has only just signed up, finding the lack of sex a good thing because she's already feeling icky enough about that she has to do this, but she really needs the money bad. MC sees her pictures and his eyes go wide, his heart races, and he requests her specifically to do a call at his penthouse.

She arrives, and he explains his love of bondage and this chastity ring device he's secretly had his company's RnD department invent for him (rich people, am I right?) and that she's being paid for a weekend to keep him tied up tight and just hang out with him in skimpy clothing. It's an easy gig really, just a huge tease fest and she is allowed to simply make herself comfortable in the penthouse.

Well while he's stuck tied up and moaning and staring at her ass, she gets a little bored despite the fun and snoops around to discover who he is and how much money he really has........her eyes widen and the sudden spark of inspiration hits her. She offers him a deal - she'll do this with him, forever........permanently.......if she can move in and he'll pay for everything.

Alternatively they have a nice weekend, and he's so smitten that he requests her again and this time offers her more than just a session - there's an apartment downstairs with her name on it, and a car for her to use......and we go from there.

Thoughts? Changes? adjustments? Anything? Just let me know!

And of course, whatever you come up with is also welcome. This includes some more dub-con ideas such as kidnapping my character after tricking him into bondage etc.

Sorry this is a bit messy, quick, and uninformative, but I thought I'd put the feelers out there for a sudden craving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom