Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Tag Team Wrestling

Calvinomic

Super-Earth
Hello! As the title suggest, my current craving is fairly straight forward. I am looking to play out tag team wrestling, with an obvious sexual twist that the objective is to make your opponents cum first. I’m flexible on the exact rules for these fights, but they would probably follow a general idea like this:

-One person from each team starts out against each other. For the first minute no tags are allowed.
-You tag in your teammate by slapping their hand. Once a teammate is tagged, you have 30 seconds before the original fighter has to leave the ring (so 30 secs of double teaming).
-Most wrestling moves are allowed, open handed strikes only.
-If one member of the team cums, the other must fight alone for the remainder of the match.
-Winners get 30 mins to do what they want with the losers.

Again this is just a general idea, I’m not picky. In terms of pairings, my only requirement is that at least one member of my team be male, and one member of your team be female. Every combination within that constraint is fine by me (and I also am interested in playing femboys or futas if that’s your fancy).

Ideally, I’d love if you were to play one specific pair of characters, and then I played multiple different teams that you went up against, almost like a tournament style. I’m a switch, so my dream would be that I would both win and lose sometimes. One way I’ve done this in the past is with a D20. 1-10 I win, 11-20 you win, and the further from 10 you are, the more one-sided the fight. You could also have modifiers like -3 or +5 depending on the situation. However if you only want to do one fight, or also want to play multiple different pairs, that’s still fine by me.

I roleplay here and on Discord, so hit me up if this strikes your fancy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom