Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire never dies

GiantessLover

Planetoid
So, I suppose I am going to throw myself back out there again. One more time, hello bluemoon and all those who have found themselves woven into the stories of this place. My name is Giantesslover, though I have had many names in the past. With history comes experience, and experience often times will birth skills. Life has been complicated as of late, however, I am a fairly skilled writer, world crafter, and smut creator. That last one seems to put a foul tastes in the mouths of many for some reason, folks who don't believe smut and detailed writing can't coexist, but I assure you that it can. Drama, emotions, the taboo, all of these things are integral to the human experience, to explore things you might never consider or have the ability to be.

I love the taboo and strange, if you have a weird fetish or scenario in your head, it is likely I will be able to oblige so long as you have a creative passion that is open to my desires as well. This can be obtained by doubling up, or simply building our imaginations together.

As for where I like to write, I am open to both forum writing, or creating on discord. Discord certainly has certain advantages, one of which would be a role where we have multiple angles running simultaneously, but don't want to burn one another out trying to fit them all together into single posts all the time, they can be chunked with separate rooms in the same channel.

I am going to list a few, very basic ideas I hope we can expand upon together and a list of fetishes I tend to crave and help encourage my writing.

Corruption of Champions themed adventure:

In this, your character will be thrown into a world of my design. A place that is alien to the reality they once knew and you will learn to survive, change with times, or be devoured within this exotic fantasy realm.

Preservation through perversion:

A science/lab based idea, the species of macro equines(16+ feet tall) is dying out. In the last great war, they lost all of their males. Reproduction is extremely hard to produce in them, even scientifically and even when they do, it has only resulted in birthing more females. Without a male they will no longer be. So, a scientist has been testing a drug to transform a male of another species into having the enormous endowment needed for cervical penetration, a vital part of equine breeding, and save the species through his modified dna, whether he likes it or not.

A wedding ruined:

A groom is seduced or broken in by a superior female. More to this but I am rushed.

More to come

Size play-larger female
Lactation/recent mother
Impregnation
Species play
Forced or coerced sex
Seuxally aggressive females
Hyper breasts
Dark/black nipples
Hyper cock/balls
Cheating/forced cheating
Pseudorape