Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed No Longer Interested

Closed - no longer seeking

Lore

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
2c5f0ddf81b6716c05060ba1ea95224a.jpg
I am but an imposter

An unruly mortal trapped in a

Realm of Make-believe

A wanton mind with ideas

Not unlike those ponderings before

How I have faltered in my steps

This life, four decades wasted

On the wants and wills of others

Forsaking my own desires

For I am No One...

A fellow lost soul among the masses

Forever wondering...

Will I ever be good enough?

~ Lore
line2.png
Story-Mind.jpg

In truth, I am a mere mortal of the female variety who has managed to make it to her fourth decade of this existence we call the Human Condition.

I am a writer first, a friend second, and a roleplayer third.

Since we are on the topic of truth, I am not a very good roleplayer.

I write in my spare time, (which is very little, sadly), so patience is key in partnership.

Some days I can fire off a few replies in one day, on others, it could be almost two weeks before I can lay down a few lines.

I wish to find an escape from the reality in which we currently inhabit and that is pretty much it. I am of a lonely sort and had found this hobby as a cure for the "Writer's Kryptonite". Writer's Block.

I am open to most genres but I linger in the world of the Supernatural more times than not.

I would like to make lasting friendships with individuals who are in want of that special connection with another. It shouldn't be a difficult feat, but it is proving to be more challenging than I had originally thought it would be.

Know that what you get from me in OOC Conversation is a genuine article and all of the ridiculous ramblings will likely be due to the Musing of an inspired mind.

I will not be posting my "F-List" as I do not wish for that to be the only reason someone contacts me.

Let us create something epic that we could both escape into.
daa7afa9a71035257624b4acc65b3d7c.jpg
I don't ask for much.

Be present to the story. Meaning: Know MC's name, what the situation is, and where they are. If we are in Ancient Greece, MC isn't going to be wearing fishnet stockings wondering where her cell is.

Communicate: Meaning let me know what you would like out of the tale. I am not the only one writing the story, so clue me in on what you are craving. The worst thing that could happen is for me to say, "No.". If it helps the story, I will likely be on board for it.

Understand that this is a hobby for me. I am not here to provide Spank Bank material for you. If that is what you do with what is written, that is on you. I am here to write. Be it something sweet, something heroic, or something that would question our sanity. It's a story and I will get to it when I can. (I wish to escape into the words as much as if not more than anyone else.)

I am a stickler for honesty when it comes to OOC. In character, do what you will, but if you are speaking/chatting to me as your mortal persona, please, do not lie to me. I am a big girl who can handle a bit of truth.

That is pretty much it.
line2.png

I'll post any plots I might have in mind in the reply boxes below. For now, this is more or less a quick reference for who I am and what I am searching for.

Be well and Happy Writing. 🥀

Only just made and knocked back to page 3... I suppose I shall bump this, as fruitless as it may be...

Back
Top Bottom