Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming Of Age - A Fantasy Tale

Ouranos

Planetoid
"Just a bit further," he reassured himself as he worked to keep his footing in place among the rocky terrain of the Sacred Mountain. He could see the summit from his current position, and knew he didn't have much longer of a climb until he reached the Temple of Ashalladeen.

As the crown prince of Torroria, it was Brode's duty to climb the holy mountain and spend the final evening before the solstice praying to the Goddess Ashalladeen for guidance and wisdom. For he would be king one day, and her blessing would be required if he was to ever be an effective ruler. It was tradition, and his father and his father before him had all spent the eve of the solstice alone in the temple, engaging in deep prayer and meditation. Every Torrorian Prince from the age of 13 and every year after until he took the throne was required to do so. This was Brode's sixth time making the journey.

He reached the summit and started to walk towards the modest little temple. An open air structure with four pillars in each corner hoisting up an ornate ceiling of styled marble. Figures of his legendary ancestors were carved into the edges of the roof around exterior band, shown kneeling before the Goddess Herself.

Brode wasn't sure of what he thought of that. In all his previous treks to the Temple, he never saw another being from the time he left his company of Royal Guards at the Foothills until he returned the following morning. He certainly never saw anything like the Goddess Ashalladeen appearing before him. He figured this whole exercise was just tradition. A lesson in teaching him how to do what was expected of him.

The temple was barren and vacant, with the exception of a singular bronze brazier in the center of the floor that had the ash and dust from his previous visit still within in. He set down his bag of supplies and walked around the perimeter of the temple, collecting a small bundle of branches and twigs to start a new fire for the evening.

Several hours had passed and the young prince was already growing weary. He had started a fire within the brazier and rolled out his blanket that he would meditate and also sleep on. He was on his feet, leaning against one of the temple columns as he watched the sun set over his father's kingdom in the valley below.

"It's quite the burden you bear, Prince Brode," said the soft yet regal voice from behind him.

"What?--Who?--" the dark-haired Prince said in a startle as he quickly turned around. No one else should have been anywhere near the summit, and especially not near the temple. It was forbidden.

The soft yellow aura bathed over him, dimming the bright orange glow of the brazier that stood between them. A figure, with long golden brown hair and a silken dress, now stood before him. Intricate jewelry of silver and gemstone adorned her body.

"It cannot be... You are..."

"I am Ashalladeen. Watcher of Torroria. Watcher of your people. You as well will be a watcher of your people, Prince Bride. That is why I am here."

He must've been dreaming. Perhaps he nodded off without knowing. He looked to to floor, expecting to see his slumbering body curled up against the stone.

"You've never appeared to me before. Do you appear to every Prince?"

"No. I appear when needed. Your path will be one of great struggle and turmoil. You will lead Torroria through desperate times. I am here to ensure you have the faculty and fortitude to be the Hero that your people and lands need."

"I don't understand.. Hero?" The way she said it made it seem like the title had more to it than the common understanding of the term.

"Let me explain further, Young Prince ..."

Brode listened to the words of the Goddess Ashalladeen. She described how through the centuries, dark forces had set their sights on the land of Torroria, and how she had personally intervened each time to bestow gifts of wonder upon his royal ancestors, and how his bloodline was part of the Lineage of Heroes, which was not only destined to rule Torroria, but to defend and protect it.

"The princes carved into the monument. Those are the Lineage of Heroes?" He asked.

"Indeed. Your image will be placed among them as well. This is your calling. Although I cannot reveal the events of the future to you, I can prepare you for it."

"In what way?"

Ashalladeen smiled at him as she extended her arm outward to her side, making a beckoning motion with her fingers.

"Come forth, my daughters. Reveal yourselves to our mortal prince..."

Brode took a step back as he saw creatures approach the sacred temple. A large wolf, powerful and majestic walked up towards the stone steps. A dark owl landed on the nearest tree, it's wisdom and intellect apparent and undeniable. The last creature, he did not notice until it slipped between his legs and brushed against the figure of the Goddess. An orange wildcat of the mountain. Stealthy and nimble, each step it took was deliberate and graceful.

The wolf took a step before him, and slowly emerged as a blonde maiden. Bright blonde hair, a color gold more striking than that of her mother, with piercing blue eyes. She was as tall and formidable as she was beautiful. Dressed in a long flowing skirt and a plated-armor corset. She carried a longsword at her side.

The dark owl reached a wing towards a lower branch. By the time her feathers touched the bark, they were no longer feathers, but the long and noble fingers of a lovely dark haired girl, who was climbing down the tree. She had eyes of violet that matches the elegant dress she was wearing, and was adorned with jewelry that was even more extravagant than that were mother wore. She carried a long staff with an amulet mounted atop.

The wildcat began to stand upright, and by the time she finished straightening her spine, she was yet another young woman. Fiery red hair fashioned into a long braid that draped over her shoulder in front of her. Wild green eyes and a devious smile. She was dressed in a leather tunic and leggings, and was armed with a long knife and a bow slung over her back next to the quiver of arrows.

"This is Maranna," Ashalladeen said, motioning to the blonde warrior. "She represents my strength and courage."

"This is Ellashae, who embodies my aspects of intellect and wisdom." The dark haired sorceress gave him a bit of a bow.

"And this is Sinelle. Her attributes are that of my cunning and swiftness." The red-haired rogue shot him a playful wink as she brushed her fingers over his chest.

"I.. I don't understand. Am I to fight them?" Brode asked, trying to muster his courage for whatever challenge the Goddess Ashalladeen might have had in store for him.

The three daughters giggled in unison at the prince's question, seeming to be quite amused by him in all manners.

"He is a silly boy, isn't he mother?" Maranna asked as she stepped closer to him, joining her sister Sinelle in playfully touching and prodding at him.

"He is playing coy, isn't he?" Ellashae asked as she too approached Brode and began to stroke and taunt at his body with her fingers.

"You are to lay with them, Prince Brode."

"Lay with them? But .." He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Each of my daughters possess the talents and virtues you need to take your place in the Lineage of Heroes. Pleasure them, and they will bestow their blessing upon you. Of course, you may only give your gift to one.."

"...What could I possibly have to gift to such powerful goddesses, Lady Ashalladeen?"

The girls once again giggled at his inquiry, their hands now working to remove his clothing from his body.

Ashalladeen smiled. "Spill your seed into Maranna. Your path will be that of the ferocious warrior. You will master the blade and the art of open combat. Release yourself into Ellashae, and the wonders of the cosmos shall be yours. You will control the arcane powers and the ancient knowledge long forgotten. Fill Sinelle's womb, and stealth and agility will be yours to command, along with her craftiness and skill of deception."

"So... One of them will then give birth? To a child?"

This time, it was Ashalladeen's turn to give Brode a bit of a chuckle. "We give birth to far more than just offspring, mortal prince. But if you must think in those terms, you can view it as a rebirth of yourself. You will be bound to the one you choose, and she will be your patron and guardian. She will be the foundation of your path as Hero."

The girls had finished stripping Brode down to nothing. With this overwhelming revelation he was processing, he had hardly noticed. He was also not fully aware of the massive erection he was now displaying in front of the four of them. His physical body seeming to be responding to all the wonderful attention they were giving him despite his mind being occupied with much less primal impulses.

"Shall we begin?" Ashalladeen asked as she summoned a cushioned throne and a goblet full of wine, intending on personally supervising the entire little ceremony.

The girls gave him mischievous grins as they pushed him back all at once. Brode was expecting to land on the hard stone temple floor, but instead found himself on a luxurious mattress of silk and fur, pillowing full with the finest down. His cock now pointed straight upwards towards the temple ceiling, looking down to see the three sisters closing in on him...

Ellashae and Sinelle were busy working their tongues along Prince Brode's shaft, licking and lapping at his base and tip, along with his balls and all the crevasses and regions attached. Warm kisses found their way into every possible location as the two girls shared their prize.

Maranna was working herself a bit higher, kissing along his chest as her luxurious blonde hair fell all around him. He assisted her in removing her plate-armor corset and the blouse underneath it, revealing her soft, pillowy breasts to him. He grabbed them both in his palms as she leaned over him, topless. Brode would alternate between sucking on the kiss of her lips and capturing each one of her pink nipples in his mouth, lavishing each one with the attention of his soft bite and flicking tongue.

Sinelle was the first to fully suck him down, grabbing his cock at the base and slurping him deep into her throat. Instinctually, he reached down to grasp her hair at the top of her braid, using it like a handle to guide her greedy mouth up and down on his throbbing oak as it pulsated in her mouth. She was looking up at him, watching him suckle at the ample tits of her blonde-haired sister.

Ellashae took a step back, sliding her silken gown off her shoulders and letting it fall to her feet, stepping out of it. A silvery little undergarment was left at her hips, which she immediately slipped out of as well. Her dark wispy bush on full display as she returned to the mattress,

Maranna and Sinelle had opted to switch places at this point, pulling Brode off his back and up on his knees before them. Maranna sucking the cock of the mortal prince while Sinelle kneeled next to him, kissing him passionately as she encouraged him to help her out of her dark leather outfit.

Ellashae, now completely nude save her jewelry and body piercings, laid on her back and pulled her head to his undercarriage from behind him, spreading his ass cheeks to bathe the underside of his balls and rim at his asshole with her skillful tongue.

Brode felt himself begin to lose control, having never experienced such overwhelming sexual attention all at once. He was certain he was about to explode in Maranna's mouth at any moment.

The Goddess Ashalladeen raised her hand in the slightest of motions. "Not yet, young prince. We're barely getting started," she teased as she observed her immortal daughters have their way with Brode.

He felt his composure return and his stamina increase. He suddenly felt as if he had the vigor of a bull, as if he had all the vigor in the world to fuck all three of them senseless.

He growled low as he grabbed Marianna's golden hair and began to fuck her mouth, reaching back to slip a hand between Ellashae's legs. The dark-haired sorceress moaned in approval, spreading her legs for him as she tongued his ass.

Sinelle was now left in nothing but her long leather boots, which she intended to continue wearing as she sucked and bit on his nipples, raking her nails along his chest before offering her own tits for him to suck and torment. The four of them lost in the whirlwind of their own sexual desires.

Back
Top Bottom