Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Dragon and Her Rider (NSFW Images, Links)

LNoodles

Meteorite
Hello! I love to write about monstrous/nonhuman characters and romances between them OR humans and nonhuman characters. Here I'm looking for rp centered around a romance between a dragon and her rider!

FvcxFO4XsAI7wKD

I am looking for scenarios and plots about dragons and their riders. I believe plot and framing can make for a great start, but character chemistry is what will carry the rp. That's why I like to make good character chemistry between MC and YC. In these rp's I will be looking for smut, I think steamier scenes are good fun and they are a good chunk of why I rp. I do believe story sweetens the smut and that having a bit of both is necessary. You can find my F List here and an example of my writing here. While I lean towards lighter plots and I am no stranger to angst, though darker plots involving noncon/dubcon and the like are not in my wheelhouse.

GIPuvAbbcAAp4Hr

To be clear: for these roleplays I would be looking for YC to be a sentient, sapient dragon character. She can have alternate shapes like a human form, half dragon, dragonborn, even other monster shapes like minotaur if that sounds fun. But I do want intimacy and smut with YC's dragon form in at least some of our steamier scenes. MC can be a dragon as well, but I would prefer they start as something more humanoid. The size and scale between them is part of that bond, a larger and protective YC with a sweeter MC. I would not be looking for roleplay partners who roleplay exclusively submissively. Switch is ideal for me personally, I like a good exchange of control and power between both partners.

456951537774ec85e2d13a4645b2aa4d.jpg

Below I have a number of riders and a few plots! If you are struggling to find a faceclaim for a draconic character I recommend perusing these artists: Isvoc, Alvia Alcedo, Lizet.

Ewan: a prince to be prince-knapped and treasured, Ewan Belfry is next in line for the Belfry throne and far too curious for his own good. Emotionally empathetic, he's a sweeter one to lovingly overstimulate as he dotes on you with a softer kiss.

Tristan: a wilder spirit with an intense wanderlust, Tristan is an adventurer who loves seeing the world. He's prone to getting in over his head and loves every second of it, and may need saving every now and again. A great rider for dragons with more curiosity about the world, who want someone who will join them in the skies.

Ren: a loyal knight to the throne, Ren and YC are sworn to protect with their skill and might. Given sets of their own armor, the two patrol the skies of the land diving upon any wouldbe wrongdoer. As emotions rise betwen the two the taboo nature of dragon and rider keeps them at arm's length. A slowburn rp between the characters on who makes the first move, Ren has a good head on his shoulders but is prone to fluster if instigated.

Damien: Damien is a plot-heavier character with more angst and inner turmoil. His father, Stevarth, was a silver dragon who challenged the rule of the tyrant King Valloth I. Stevarth's skull now rests in the king's throne room. Stevarth's only son was hidden away from the king in red and has remained in hiding until recently. A half dragon, Damien appears as a well built human with silver scales accenting his skin. He seeks to avenge his father's death and come to peace with himself somehow, a wounded man in need of healing.

Demos: a minotaur of eight feet tall, Demos is a proud warlord waging battle against the King of Underhewn. A champion who saw fit to challenge a dragon or a champion who drew the ire of one, challenging Demos to a fight, to a lay, either way it is a battle between two dominant characters who are used to throwing their size around to be in charge. Demos has little care for what is considered public behavior, falling into a lay with his partner as his whims decide and prefering she follow her own as well.

Clay: a durable little kobold just over three feet tall, Clay is a proper dragon's kobold who enjoys preparing his dragon's lair. More of a servant/noble or worshipper/god style dynamic, Clay is a more submissive type who is likely to (poorly) hide his emotions from his dragon. As with kobolds where there's one there's likely more, and more kobolds can be added to the rp if you would enjoy it.

Fx4YNpzXgAIsAU8

A Bond in Flame: our characters are would-be knights who have ventured far to join the esteemed Companions of Bahamut, a knighthood of dragons and riders who seek to use their talents together to do good in the world. By ancient rites our characters meet for the first time, become bonded together by magic in a way that connects them so deeply. Together they go adventuring, saving the weak and felling evil as they learn more about the world and themselves, falling for each other as they do.

Downed Dragon: hunted by dragonslayers, YC is downed by a gnarly shot to the wing, ensnared in a net with slayers on her heels. Encountered by MC instead, he hurriedly works to free her from the snare before the slayers arrive, with YC accidentally taking him along for the ride as she escapes casting them both deep into unknown territory where they have to work together to get out of it.

The Dragontouched: a much-revered order of humanoids that serve dragons, MC as dragontouched is pledged to serve the needs of YC as she visits, fulfilling deeper wants and sating any unfulfilled desires. A much steamier, smut focused, sex positive narrative that allows for varying partners and short or longer scenes.

Shipwrecked: aboard a ship tossed in a storm of YC's making, MC is cast into the stormy sea and ensnared in YC's claws. Waking at her side, of course his first instinct is to panic when he's held by a great predator many times his size. A story of recovery, healing, strength and gentleness on a sweeter seaside vista.

Worshipped: YC is a great dragon of renown, possibly leading a town or enclave devoted to her. She's seen as a god among mortals, and as such as a devoted base of worshipers. She has chosen MC from among to many to be her personal servant with intent deeper than that, be it affectionate feelings or strategic reasoning to have his counsel. The duties do get rather intimate, whether or not romantic intent was considered from the beginning, bringing the two physically intimate with each other.

Clad in Moonlight: in a chance encounter, on a starry night over the forest top, as MC cleans his gear from a day's travel he encounters YC in some kind of ritual. It could be magical, it could be personal, it could be intimate, a sudden and enthralling meeting between dragon and human.

Lavalanche: good companions on a farm, a magical wildlife center, or some other dormitory experience, YC is struck with a sudden and intense heat. Pushed into the situation with MC, they work together and improvise to find ways to sate that demanding need, collapsing in exhaustion with each other as they doze clear through the morning together.

If this sounds like a good time I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to reach out and we'll get something started!

08c9108a5280f6415aeb2ae5c257f4a7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom