Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Kurrently Kraving Konosuba (And Alliteration!)

Dark_Knight

Super-Earth
I know it's hyper specific but I've had an intense craving as of late.

I want to fuck One of the Girls from Konosuba! (All characters will be 16+) I wanna take that alcoholic goddess, that masochistic knight or one of the many other fun characters and set them up with an OC, so we can make their bodies squirm and their insides tingle in all sorts of lewd ways. All the while inserting some banter in the form of playful teasing, affectionate gestures, and lewd compliments! Whether it be in their home world, some sort of modern fantasy setting, or even transferring the Lovable Goofs into the "real world," I want to be paired up with them for some fun smut!~

(Of course, all girls are played and will be played at 16+ as per the site rules!)

If you are willing to play the part I'm more than willing to cater my character to your liking! I'd be willing to work with you as long as you can do para-play or more!

Though, despite my current craving feel free to approach me with other ideas. If you have another canon you wish to play as or just a different idea entirely, feel free to reach out if I spark interest!~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom