Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching For a GM to Play Out a Fantasy (Willing to Double)

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
I have a concept for an RP that I’ve been wanting to play for a long while. The idea itself can be fit into a variety of settings and systems. I’d be happy to discuss details and extra thoughts that I have with any potential GM. The two main things I’m looking for are-

1. My male character would build up loving polyamorous relationship/harem of female characters.

2. Building up the above relationship at least partially feeds into the progression system and makes my character stronger.

That’s the heart of what I want. This could be a dungeon crawler with me rescuing captured characters. It could be a fantasy adventure with me meeting and recruiting people in towns. Some mix of the two or an entirely different thing.

Obviously, I’m asking quite a lot of any potential partner to run such a story for me. I am happy to work with my partner to make sure they enjoy this too. Have an ideal faceclaim you want me to use? Done. A particular kink you want to see included? Happy to hear it. Want me to GM a story for you allowing you to pursue your own fantasy at the same time? I’d be more than happy to.

So that’s my request, and that’s what I’m offering. I generally prefer to play on Discord, but I’m happy to stay here. If you’re up for this, please reach out. I’d love to start planning this with you.

Back
Top Bottom