Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [Star Wars] Jaina Solo: A Hutt's Pet

A long time ago in a galaxy, far, far away…

There had been chaos in the ranks of the Jedi Order. For a little over two years now, Grandmaster Luke Skywalker had been missing. No one knew exactly why. Rumors spread of his search for something of unrivaled consequences. The masters at the Academy tried to keep things in order, but the galaxy remained in chaos. Even now, years after the collapse of the Empire, things were still turbulent.

The core of the galaxy thrived, yet the Outer Rim continued to remain lawless. The New Republic tried again and again to police it, but as always, it proved a difficult task. It seemed as though the region would forever remain a haven of lawlessness. It was a matter that only further encouraged Jaina Solo. As the prestigious daughter of Han Solo and Senator Leia Organa, Jaina was already well known. But besides that, she'd trained at the Academy and become a force of her own. The Sword of the Jedi, they called her.

With a fierce reputation, her exploits became known across the Outer Rim. A reputation that started to strike fear into criminals. Tales spread about the Jedi Knight, wielding her lightsaber in one hand and a blaster in the other. Unlike the other Jedi, Jaina had made impact across the Outer Rim. One that could be felt even by most vicious and notable individuals. Yet, for all her power she wasn't able to prevent her father and mother from separating. As usual, Han Solo had returned to what he was best at – smuggling. Only this time he had started working for a new and rising Hutt Crime-Lord: Kragga. Quickly, the old smuggler had gotten himself into an incredible debt, unable to fully banish away the good within that had been fostered throughout the Rebellion.

On the planet of Nar Shaddaa, known as the Smuggler's Moon, Jaina sought out her father. The bustling neon-lit streets of the moon's sprawling cityscapes were a far cry from the quiet, solemn halls of the New Republic's diplomatic chambers. Jaina found Han in one of the lower level-cantinas, a place that reeked of spilled drinks and shattered hopes. He was alone, nursing a drink as she approached.

"Dad," Jaina began, her voice cutting through the murmur of the cantina. "We need to talk about this debt of yours," she said with a heavy sigh.

So, I am looking for someone to continue the story I've started above with me. This is set in a sort of variant universe of Star Wars, where I've blended a bit of canon lore with the old Legends lore. Specifically, taking out the sequel movies from happening with the First Order not existing, and Han and Leia having a girl (Jaina) instead of a boy.

However, Luke is still missing, only this time due to searching for an old Jedi mystery and the galaxy itself is at a perilous state with new powers seeking to carve out their own pieces. In this, Jaina has been doing her best to stop it, but finds herself invited to meet with a Hutt who has grown annoyed with her family's interruptions for his business.

The general idea I had here is that Jaina finds out that her father – Han – has gotten himself into serious debt to Kragga, a Hutt whose criminal enterprises she has been trying to dismantle. Finding her father, she tries to get him to agree to let her help, but when he tells her to stay away from Kragga as he is more devious than she could ever imagine, Jaina does the opposite.

Jaina, of course, doesn't realize that Kragga has already been trying to get her to come see him in hopes of not just stopping her crusade against crime, but also to humiliate Han Solo by having her "pay" his debt to Kragga by becoming the Hutt's latest sex-slave. I was thinking for this that Kragga would manage to bring out a hidden desire for submission and humiliation in Jaina.

I would prefer to find someone who can write in the third person for this, as well as maybe taking on more than one character (depending on how things are done).

Ideas and suggestions for changing the story or adding to are also highly welcomed!

• Dirty Talking
• Spanking
• Collars/Slave Outfits
• Rough Sex
• Vaginal/Anal Virginity
• Degradation/Humiliation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom