Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dark Romance *Cravings* [NSFW]

Shades.of.Disaster

A Sweet Disaster
Shades-of-Disaster-20240418-202154-0000.png

She's a dark little artist with ink in her veins
She's been through the hardest,
but prospered from pain

Her mind is a beautiful thing...
You never quite know what she thinks...
But if you're lucky she just might let you see
What hides behind nightmares and dreams...

[Lyrics from Easy to Love by Bryce Savage]

The-Basics-20240418-212734-0000.png

I am a female and play female characters.

I have no preference for what gender you are behind the screen as long as you play your character convincingly.

I prefer FxM pairings.

I do not have an F-list and I am not making one. I have a wide variety of kinks, and share them and my limits with potential partners.

Most of my kinks and even some limits are situational, if there's something you want to include just ask!

My only hard limits are pretty much the norm from what I have seen here; vore, death, anything that belongs in a toilet, & I'm not into extreme torture (if you're not sure what constitutes extreme, just ask.)

I prefer long-term, story-driven roleplays, with lots of world building and character development.

I generally write in 3rd person, past tense.

I prefer to play through PM.

The-Basics-20240418-213812-0000.png

I want someone who is literate and detail-oriented. This does not mean I need an entire paragraph describing the exact shade of cobalt your character's eyes are.

I want someone who can match the quality, not necessarily the quantity. What I mean by that is, I don't care if you post one paragraph or ten... As long as it's good. However, if you send me one or two line posts, I will drop you. I put a lot of time and effort into my posts, and I expect the same from my partners.

I want someone to create with me. I enjoy the creation process almost as much as the RP itself, so someone who enjoys planning & hashing things out is a definite plus. To be clear I do not want to plan every detail, but I do want to know we're on the same page when it comes to story progression.

I am NOT looking for anything more than RP. If we become friends in the process great... but roleplaying is a way for me to escape from the stresses of reality (we all have them) and just play pretend for a bit. This does not mean I won't be playful or even flirty in our OOC chat, that just adds to the fun and anticipation, but don't mistake it for being something more.

I want someone who understands that RL comes first. I may be able to slap out multiple posts one day and none the next depending on how my day goes. I will never rush you, so don't r
ush me.
The-Basics-20240418-214433-0000.png

I am prone to burn out and depressive episodes. This often happens with little to no warning. I have been known to disappear for months at a time. Please, know that it isn't personal. I do come back, and will reach to check interest on picking up RPs. If this is a problem for you, I understand, but probably best not to engage with me.
The-Basics-20240418-220327-0000.png

I do enjoy some D/s aspects in RP a good portion of the time, but I am not usually interested in full-on Master/slave dynamics. If we are playing with a D/s relationship I lean towards DD/lg over most others. I will not be a mindless puppet or a bimbo… it's just not my thing. My characters will always have their own thoughts, opinions, wants, and desires. They will typically be sassy, feisty, and intelligent. If you have questions about this, please ask, and don't just assume things.

I lumped these two together because they go hand in hand a lot of the time. I prefer playing the daughter, little sister, niece, etc... Generally, the lowest age I will play is 16.

When it comes to this I prefer canines over anything else. If it is a feral beast it must be canine or possibly equine. If it's anthro I am a bit more open though canine is still my preference. To be clear I am not into furries, by anthro I mean bi-ped werewolf-type anthros. I am also open to other kinds of monsters; demons, minotaurs, centaurs, dragons, etc….tentacles could be cool.

I do enjoy RPs where the characters develop a relationship... I am a chick, I like my romance! Though I think my idea of romance is quite different than what most people think of when reading that word. I am not talking about hearts and flowers and fluff... I would take Joker & Harley Quinn over the Notebook any day. I want dark & gritty. I want the characters to fight & then have hate sex and then make up sex! I want at least one, if not both, to resist being in love. That kinda shit completes me.

Modern Fantasy/Supernatural is my all-time fave, but I will play others.

Modern

Post Apocalyptic/Dystopian

Fantasy

Futuristic

Sci-fi

I do not like medieval, but I may be open to other historical periods as long as you're not a stickler for accuracy. I have a soft spot for noir type settings or aspects of it, so including that wins you bonus points.

I do not really do fandoms. I will consider OCxOC in a fandom universe, but it will never be a preference.

I do not do anime anything. I know a lot of people are into it, but it does nothing for me. Them tentacles though...

990e1e76480e9b378608e395a1991bef.jpg

A modern day retelling of Hades & Persephone. I am looking to play my version of Persephone to your Hades (or another of the Gods, Ares could be interesting). In this retelling Persephone has lost all memory of who and what she was. She is found incapacitated in a field, outside of a modern day town in the human world. She comes to, in the hospital, with no memories, even though there are no physical injuries to explain why. A hospital aide that is a college student studying mythology, names her Persephone, and it sticks. Eventually, she is released from the hospital to start her new life.

This is where you come in... I would like you to create a character to play against my Persephone. Is it Hades, or another God? Does he want to help her remember or plant false memories in her head?

I have no set plans for how or where I want this story to go. I want us to make those decisions together. If you'd be interested in plotting this out & writing it with me... hit me up!

4569b6618f7fa2ce61e4a6e471fd7538.jpg

I would like to write a story about true soul mates & past lives. It would be about a couple that across the ages always end up together, falling in love over and over again. This doesn't mean that there isn't heartache, tragedy & drama along the way. Though, what kind will be for us to decide.

I would like to write them through 3(+) time eras, which ones are open to discussion. I would prefer to bounce back and forth between the various timelines, slowly unraveling their different stories, but could also write them consecutively.

f9f56011f2fa01d664dfaac6f9a20151.jpg

He is a war vet returning back to civilian life or perhaps an ex-con that just got released. She is an adult survivor of child abuse. Both have been through hell and made it to the other side. Through different means they both find themselves navigating the same dangerous & violent world of outlaw MCs, gangs & organized crime.

They shouldn't be together, its definitely not wisest move, but they can't seem to stay away from one another. Between the world they live in and their own damaged psyches there's nothing but trouble ahead, but sometimes another broken soul is the only one who can understand, the only one that can make you feel whole.

c50f1aee3f991d087231c8a82ede6938.jpg

They were best friends, almost like brother & sister... almost. Then he left & she didn't, both going through their own trials & tribulations. Now he's back & she's all grown up. They're both different people, but that connection is still there... pulling them towards one another.

b4099416c5ba71799e0b1a718b9e2365.jpg

He’s a serial killer/stalker/hitman/etc… He’s dangerous, deadly, and lives by his own code. He’s a ghost, a legend… the boogeyman… And for whatever reason his sights are set on her. He watches her from the shadows, haunting her, only leaving the slightest hints that he’s lurking around the edges of her life. Until he can no longer stay in the shadows…

They engage in a game of cat & mouse. Him hunting her, her trying to escape him, but no matter how she might try to… she can't help but be drawn to him. As scared as she is, she's also exhilarated by him… craves him.

(I have a lot of ideas for this, if you're interested I’ll happily share them & of course hear any you have as well.)

9c1d2bc40d75feaa89f973d1b396958e.jpg

He's a private detective and she’s somehow involved in a case he’s working…

(This is pretty bare bones as there are a lot of variables. I think this one could be a lot of fun in a modern/supernatural setting. Perhaps he is a werewolf or a demon and she could be a witch or fae. All of this is open to discussion.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom