Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight's Requests [Literate]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

Supernova
Hello everybody, I am Midnight, from darker and the other blue moon.

Currently on this site, I Only have one roleplay, on other sites I have one more. Two measly rps isn't quite enough to keep me busy and off fallout three (When the Xbox turns on midnight vanishes for a few hours)

SO...

I am looking for a few good games to keep me occupied and to have fun with

I am back to switch 0.o

I consider myself an advanced literate roleplayer. I write around five paragraphs on average on an uninspired post, up to thirteen on a post of the opposite spectrum. I would like my partners to be able to post at least two paragraphs at minimum. Three is better, the more and better you write, the more I will like you. Quality is appreciated over quantity, but in all my years, I have learned it is difficult to have JUST one of those.

I play Heterosexual, Yaoi, AND Yuri, as males or females, I do prefer heterosexual M/F and F/F over M/M but I don't have a problem playing it with a good roleplayer, Just ask for a gender pairing

I am a switch. I can be top or bottom depending on my character. Wanna get fucked by a dominant master? Ask for him. (Though I have conditions) Wanna have a slave? Same. I DO prefer dominants over submissives, I just like the personality more. I also don't top in slash, against my morals..

I do have certain conditions and preferences for subs too.

Anyway, I will move on to my listing now.​

Rules`

-Be literate.
Yeah. Literacy actually counts with me. Basically, the more detail you have in your post, the better I like you. Some people say Quality over quantity, but one thing I have learned in my years as a rper, is that it is difficult to have just one of those. As posts become more descriptive, they become bigger. Big posts are fine, but my target is 4-6 paragraphs per post. Not a novel, not a textwall, but fairly simple. Two paragraphs is the minimum I will accept, any lower and I have a difficult time posting, freeze up and stop posting altogether. Two paragraphs isn't hard, that is like just one hundred words.

As long as you can make the minimum, I can actually help you get better and offer advice if you can take criticism.

2. Font
I WILL USE THE FONT STYLE YOU USE
If you type in small print, I will use small print, I prefer small print anyway, if you type in normal print, so will I, if you use color, so will I, if you use a header, so will I... If you post with absolutely no font changes? Guess what I will do?

3. Spelling and grammar
Doesn't really matter so long as I can read it. I make typos, mostly in OOC though, deal with it.

4. Players
Treat me with respect on my thread, fail to do this and I will not play with you or report you to the admins. I take subs and doms, but I have preferences for both.

5. Don't lie to me
If you don't like the rp we are going, tell me. We can end the rp and begin another one.

6. Remind me
I am a complete airhead, so reminding me that we actually have a rp if I start to space out helps a lot...

7. DO NOT MAKE ME CHOOSE
I HATE being forced to do things, if you gather most of my list up and ask me to choose what to rp, I will ignore you. If you like a number of items on the list, tell me, and I can help you narrow it down by telling you what I do not want to rp, you must still choose.

8. Others. I can be contacted by this thread ro by pm, I would prefer being contacted by thread though

9. How to make me love you. This is fairly easy, if you send me a rp sample, I will like you a lot more, even if said sample sucks, at least you had the balls (metaphorically) to submit one.

10. Don't expect me to start, If I am in the mood to start I will tell you so, this especially relates to my master/slave roleplays, I will start if I play the slave, so will you.

And for extra points, if you WRITE a sample for me detailing a good oral sex scene, I will not deny your request, even if you want me to play a cruel dom, not to mention I will love you for it. even if it isn't that good.

Please do not post in my thread until I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom