Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Rival's Fate (Emmi-Mae x King of the North)

Emmi-Mae

Supernova
......Thump Thump...Thump Thump.....Thump Thump......

Nothing could overcome the deafening roar of her heartbeat in her ears as she stood frozen. Unable to breathe... unable to think... Unable to look away as her father's head tumbled on to the floor. Deiya stood in the very spot she'd remained, her arms ceased by two of her father's enemy's packmembers. Tears burned hot in her eyes as she shook her head, her silvery blond hair falling in unkept waves about her face as she released the breath she hadn't even be holding. He'd killed him... Her father was dead... beheaded by another Alpha all because of her.... Atleast thats how she saw it.... It was her he truly wanted, Called to the pack by the scent of her incoming heat. Her mother's scream of agony ripped through the sound of her roaring heartbeat as the Mating bond between her parents shattered. Deiya tried to lunge for her mother as the older female lunged for her father's lifeless body as his war form began to shift back into his headless human form. Her mother could survive a broken mates bond but no wolf truly thrived after their mate was killed... for how could you go on when part of your soul was shredded from you.

Her blue eyes watched the blood stain the forest floor where her father's body laid motionless, her mother's wailing all she could hear. The strong arms holding her in place tightened as she struggled against them with a low growl of frustration as her icey blue gaze found the Alpha responsible for the overtaking of her pack... her people had been defeated... Lives lost in a battle she was unable to fight because of her sex. She felt her wolf within her mind pacing with fury, itching to be unleashed to enact her wrath.. she'd kill him for this....The Resolve cooled her temper as her icy blue eyes remained locked on the monster before her. The Male who had come to lay claim upon her. She refused to lower her head in submission to him... She'd never submit.. She was Alpha Reiter's daughter..While females were not permitted to hold rank above an Alpha she refused to bow. The wolf within her raising her own head in pride. She had to remaind strong for the remaining members of her pack who would be at the mercy of this monster who had come to claim them all. Whether that meant fighting him until she too became fertilizer for the forest. She strained against the stronger hands that held her, the Male's laughing at her pitiful strength. It was no use... Even these Betas were stronger than she was... She'd been given no training in combat... her wolf rarely able to be let free.... She would be of no use to her people dead. She felt the tears roll down her cheek as her eyes watched the Alpha. "Why are you doing this?" Her voice spoke, not wavering or cracking. "He had submitted to you....He didn't wish to fight..." She breathed.. It was true... In hopes to stop more bloodshed her father had swallowed his pride and bent the knee to him in hopes he'd spare his daughter... and still....

Deiya watched him with worry as he took in everything she'd said, Frightened that he'd cast her aside for someone far less complicated. She noticed how he gave her space and a part of her was thankful but she wished for his touch, yearned to be held and comforted by him but simply feared the possibility of being rejected by him entirely. There might of been a time twenty hours ago where she wouldn't have cared if he had rejected her as his mate, but now she was certain if he rejected her the pain of it would be unbareable.

As he spoke of his people rejecting the old beliefs she nodded in understanding. "The Elders of most packs would claim such a thing... It is how they remain in power" She said with a soft sigh as she closed her eyes, obviously irritated by the power hungry old men in their world. "Knowledge is power, Ezra" She murmured as she looked to him with calm eyes. "If you were an Elder whom your pack came to for answers... wouldn't you also strive to silence any other voice that might over power your own?" She inquired as she sat up abit and leaned towards him as he assured her in his trust and belief in her. She felt the shimmering tears roll down her cheek as she leaned in to rest her forehead to his. "I understand how hard it must be to believe in something you cannot see" She whispered as she felt his hands move to her legs.

"I wish to do what I can to ensure our family is safe... Hela and Eskel are our family... the pack is our family... If I must travel through the Tides to find answers I will.. and I trust you with my life to anchor me...Surely our bond will strengthen as a result" She whispered as she lifted her head to look at him, her wet hand moving up to cradle one cheek as she leaned in to kiss him with such a tender reservation. "I saw myself within the vision....life grew within me" She said with a beautiful smile as she looked up at him. "our attempts will bare fruit... but I do not think we should stop our efforts" She said with a coy smile on her lips as she brushed his hair from his face.

His final words causing her to smile softly. "I would be quite a boring mate if I did not flip your life upside down, wouldn't I?" She asked with a soft laugh, the light returning to her eyes the more he touched her form. "I told you after our first mating that I knew you were my mate long before that day..." She whispered as her form pressed against hims, her arms moving around his neck as her breasts pressed into his chest. "Because I saw you within the Tides of the moon... I saw both of us and the many paths our lives can go.... in each one of them you saw me for who I am... and you accepted me....and yet just now I still feared you'd not accept me" She whispered. "We were destined for one another long before we were born into this life... I sense it... can't you? Like we're drawn to one another by an invisible tether" She murmured as her hand moved to rest upon his heart. "A part of me fears one day our skin will touch and I will be burdened with the knowledge of your death....and I fear the possibility of living in a world without you in it" She said in a hushed breath as she turned her eyes back to him, despite the closeness of their flesh she still held a rational thought.. her heat still tauntingly sweet but managing to give her just this moment to speak from her heart.

"I just... wanted you to know.. before my heat deprives me of sanity....." She said with a faint smile on her lips as her forehead rested against his temple. "While I was still... me...." She breathed as her thumb ran along his cheek gently. "I am happy that it is you, The Moon has tethered me to." A confession far more emotional than she'd intended it to be but sincere and heartfelt nonetheless.

"Perhaps," he murmured softly, his gaze fixated upon the emerging crescent moon, the sole entity adorning the darkened expanse. A faint smile graced his lips as she extolled the virtues of knowledge as power. "That's precisely why I immerse myself in literature," he offered, attentive to her words. While he harbored faith in the wisdom of his elders, her perspective resonated. Yet, unsettling thoughts surfaced; altering the status quo carried potential repercussions, whether directed at him or her. Eskel didn't concern him, but other members of the pack might challenge him for dominance, a prospect that unsettled him.

Leaning in, she pressed her lips against his, eliciting a contented sigh from him. Her demeanor suggested a whirlwind of thoughts—responsibilities and trials. He remained uncertain of his role as an anchor, beyond safeguarding her from losing her way. The notion puzzled him, and his inner wolf paced with restless unease. "What do I do for you as an anchor?" He asked with some hesitance, he knew no one could hear them talking of such things but he still had a tinge of paranoia.

Her mention of carrying life in the vision seized his attention. Hela, nearing her due date, hinted that if her vision held true, she would conceive soon after her first heat. He chuckled softly at her words. "I wouldn't dare impede such endeavours," he teased, a gentle tone inflecting his voice. It excited him, hidden excitement he kept to himself but he was eager nonetheless, he wondered what their child would look like, he frowned a bit. "Would our children inherit your hair?" He asked curiously, unsure on how it particularly worked, if the hair was connected to her abilities he didn't think it would but he wasn't sure.

Ezra enveloped her in his embrace as she leaned in, her arms encircling his neck. Her prior remark about knowing him did lingered in his thoughts, acknowledged yet scarcely dwelled upon. Due to the rush of adrenaline from combat and her heat left scant room for contemplation. "I certainly don't reject you, Deiya. It may take time for me to comprehend, but rejection isn't on the table."

A connection, elusive and enigmatic, tugged at him—a sensation akin to her description. Their souls seemed tethered, an inexplicable bond, despite his limited acquaintance with her. Initially attributing it to mere mating, he now began grasping the depth of her sentiments. "Yes, I sense something—an ineffable sensation," he murmured to her, his hand covering hers resting upon his chest, his thumb caressing her knuckles.

The notion of her foreseeing his demise piqued his curiosity. Initially, when she mentioned it, his thoughts hadn't ventured in that direction, the fact she would also see his own death as well at some point. He released a small sigh; his own mortality rarely occupied his mind, yet it visibly troubled her. "I have no intentions of meeting my demise anytime soon," he teased lightly. "I'm rather unstoppable, you know?" Planting a gentle kiss on her lips, he added, "Let's not fret over that until fate decides otherwise."

Upon initially mating with Deiya, a sense of foreboding shadowed him—a feisty wolf, seemingly incompatible, and initially questioning why his wolf had guided him toward her but with every moment he spent with her he liked her more. As she leaned in, resting her forehead against his, he relished her scent, drawing her closer, his arms enveloping her. "I'm grateful for you as well, I hope you know that," he smirked playfully, teasingly poking her side. "Even if you're a tad too spirited for my wolf's liking."

Deiya's eyes closed as she simply relaxed against his naked form, the heat of the water relaxing all the aching muscles that had been tense from the rather eventful day. She hadn't realized the water had gotten somewhat dirty with the faint tinge dirt from their first night. The bath water telling a story of their first day together as it cleansed their bodies to bring a new life together forward. She was glad that they were able to speak to one another even with their naked forms pressed so closely and the scent of her heat no doubt making him struggle to remain civil. She smiled at his mention of immersing himself in literature. Her head falling back so that she could look into those beautiful green hues. "I would like to look through your collection some day soon, I wish to see what you call literature" She said with a playful smile. "For most of my Literature is smut" She giggled softly. "The Tomes however... Are the knowledge of my pack's history.. I wish to see if your ansestors kept similar Tomes of knowledge, Perhaps we can compare." She murmured casually, Not wishing to bring up the mention of the High Luna just yet, she wished to know first hand if his pack had been a part of the High Luna's assassination and eventual cover up of her very existance.

She smiled once more as he questioned his role as Anchor. Finding enjoyment in seeing him want to know more about her and his role as her mate. Her hand moved up to gently caress his cheek. "An Anchor travels with the Oracle through the tides...It can be a crystal or another Person. While I will be pulled there you will see and hear the whole thing but you will remain here in our world... When the water within my opal bowl is almost empty it is when you pull me out, If the bowl becomes empty I will drown" She said with a serious tone as her eyes looked at him. The mention of an Anchor and the information of crystals being able to anchor her giving him a small fraction of information and knowledge of her Father's birthday present for her he'd found in Reiter's office. "I will hear you calling for me... You just need hold my body... i believe its the skin to skin contact that keeps me grounded to our plane while my soul travels beyond the tide, If you let go... well... I don't know what could happen but it won't be good... and If I start coughing up water... Bite me... It will bring me back. The Bowl is both a Key and a Timer. We can worry about it when the Full moon approaches" She murmured softly as she shifted her body, gently guiding him backwards so that his back leaned against the wall of the tub so she could sit upon his lap abit more comfortably.

Her body yearning for his touch, the heat causing her mind to only think of what was to come once her scent was all he could smell. His soft laugh at the mention of their mating being successful if they didn't stop the endevours made her giggle softly as she looked down at his handsome face, her fingers running along his well kept beard. To his question of if their children would inherit her hair she shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly don't know.. I've not met another Oracle and I believe when they were in greater numbers I believe they were forbidden to mate and procreate" She whispered as her head rested against his, her eyes closing. "I believe those who came before us feared the power of an Oracle... Any female with knowledge was seen to be dangerous, But an Alpha with an Oracle was far more feared so they were slaughtered hundred years ago by Emeraldtide. Atleast thats what my pack's history said" Inhaling slowly she bit her bottom lip as her mind struggled to remain on topic, not realizing that her hips were taunting him beneath the water with slow movements. "It is likely if the Goddess wishes for us to have children with foresight she will... and if they do they will likely have my hair color... I've not heard of Male Oracles so our son's might look more like you, But even if our daughters look like you they will be no more special than the ones who look like me" She whispered softly against his lips "And We will love all of them equally, For I am certain every child from us will be Alpha Blooded and Stubborn" she said with a soft smile on her lips that trembled with the building desire within her as she moved against him.

She felt her heart ache when he told her he would never reject her, Tears forming in her eyes despite her body's reaction to his touch she leaned in to press her lips to his mouth with a soft whimper. Even as he assured her he had no plans to perish she couldn't help but kiss him in response, not wishing to ever let this Male go. Her body trembled with the loss of control she feebly tried to hold onto as he spoke of his gratitude of her. And when he mentioned her being far too spirited for his wolf she let out a soft gaspy laugh as her eyes opened to look into his eyes, those beautiful icy blue eyes almost completely clouded by her heat as she stared into his very soul. "I-I will grow on him" She wrasped, Confident in the knowledge that his wolf WOULD come to understand her and accept her. Her hips jerked slightly against his lap, effectively rubbing her warm pussy agaisnt his cock and causing her to gasp faintly as she bit her lip. "E-ezra..." Her voice a mixture of frustration and pleading... Her own voice & her wolf speaking in unison.

In the midst of her intoxicating presence, he struggled to maintain composure, absorbing her every word with intense focus that was taking immense effort. Grinning slightly at her admission regarding risqué literature, he cocked his head to the side. "I haven't delved into such material," he murmured with a chuckle. Nodding thoughtfully, their tomes were categorized, with restricted sections accessible only to select pack members. "Certain tomes are off-limits, particularly to females; you'd require my council's approval," he disclosed. Despite his authority, he couldn't grant access unilaterally, knowing his council would object to her request. Ezra sought a delicate balance between her desires and the council's strictures, something he needed to start working on with them. He needed to hold a meeting with them soon, something he was dreading.

His brow furrowed involuntarily as she elaborated on this anchor concept, stirring an unease within him. The thought of her putting herself at risk for something he scarcely comprehended unsettled him. Yet, her reassurance to set aside worry for the moment was easily heeded, aided by her intoxicating scent and the deep golden gleam in his eyes as his inner wolf grew restless with want. He was surprised he had remained so in control, perhaps it was the respect he was gaining for his mate, wanting to hear her, understand her.

Her rhythmic movements only served to further distract him, though his curiosity lingered on the potential appearance of their offspring and its implications for their pack, particularly in light of the elders' disdain for her. Pushing aside those concerns, he voiced his unwavering commitment, his voice low and husky with desire. "I will embrace any child you bless me with, Deiya, without question," he declared firmly. The prospect of their children's arrival would solidify Deiya's standing within his pack, particularly with his mother, despite knowing the latter's reservations about their resemblance to Deiya. It was yet another obstacle he intended to navigate with resolve.

Ezra released a low groan as she pressed her lips to his, the undeniable surge of arousal making itself known between them. Her body quivered and writhed in his embrace, eliciting a response from him as his hands instinctively gripped her hips. As she began to grind against him, the heat of her folds touch against his rigid length sent a wave of pleasure coursing through him, prompting a long exhale of satisfaction. Despite his wolf's initial displeasure at her dominance, her voice blending with the primal sound of her wolf's own silenced any protest, leaving only raw desire in its wake.

With a decisive movement, Ezra seized her, his arms enveloping her form as he rose from the tub, hoisting her effortlessly into his embrace, her legs instinctively encircling his waist. Rivulets of water cascaded down their intertwined bodies as he cautiously stepped out, pinning her against the nearest wall. Their lips collided in a fervent, desperate kiss, eliciting a guttural groan from him as he adjusted his hips, aligning the tip of his hardened length with her entrance. With a deliberate thrust, he initiated their union, the swollen head of his thick member breaching her tight, slick passage.

As he eased her down onto his shaft, he savored the sensation of her walls spasming and constricting around him, accommodating the intrusion. Breaking their kiss, Ezra's lips sought out her neck, trailing fervent kisses and teasing nips along the tender flesh. With each press of his hips, he drove himself deeper into her, his cock pulsating within her depths, a testament to their shared passion.

Deiya faught within herself to remain in control as every fiber in her being tingled against his touch, Her wolf wishing to silence her more Logical and scheming mind when he'd mentioned the Council and their strict rules, She'd wanted to tell him he could request the tomes for himself and read the history himself and then tell her. In a way she'd never break their rediculous chauvinistic laws if the Alpha chose to disclose information he knew. However her wolf was currently winning the battle within her mind as Ezra's body reacted to her movements. It was his vow to embrace any child she provided him with that caused tears to form in her eyes as she leaned in and kissed him once more, Trembling at the feeling of his low groan at the touch, She bucked against him as his cock twitched in response to her.

She could sense him... All of him in that groan.. not just Ezra but his wolf's frustrations as well. It mirrored Zephra's frustrations. How much her wolf yearned to truly be one with her true mate, She hadn't realized how terribly agonizing it was for other females who found their soulmate... They were forbidden from ever allowing their wolf free... Females could not shift.. How could her wolf manage this... when all she wished to do was shed her skin and allow her wolf its freedom to truly bond with her mate. It made her wonder how much stronger their pack would be if they'd allowed Females to shift... allowed mated pairs to have the truest form of a mating bond. The only reason she knew about it was because her father had allowed her mother to shift the night of their mating, Her parents had never gone into detail about what made the bond different only that they just knew where the other was... how they were feeling.... what they were thinking. Perhaps her mother could just easily read her fathers intentions. Perhaps there was a reason it had been forbidden for mated pairs to form that mental bond... She figured being able to communicate without speaking was a rather powerful advantage to have against enemies

She only managed a faint gasp as he seized her lush form in his arms, instincts causing her arms and legs to wrap around his solid muscular form, the air cool against her wet flesh as she felt a faint rush of air and then the cool stone wall pressed against her back, earning another gasp of surprise from her as her back arched and her stomach flattened against his just as his lips muffled the remainder of the gasp and his cock found her quivering folds, her mouth moved against his lips with a new fire she'd not realized had been ignited, Her mind finally lost truly to that haze... no longer was she thinking of the council or her wolf's ability to shift... now she was thinking of this... She felt the girth of his cock spread her before the head of his shaft moved in deeper. She gasped out as her hands moved to his shoulders, her grip vice like as her body tensed with the sheer pleasure of the moment. She'd never grow use to this feeling of complete unity. Their bodies melting together like molten chocolate. The whimpers that left her lips as he allowed gravity to fully impale her on his cock wasn't just her wolf instinctively submitting to her mate... It was every bit of Deiya as her eyes rolled back with a gutteral moan, a sound laced with a rich undertone that hinted to the feral wolf within.

Her hands moved to either side of his neck in an attempt to pull him closer to her as his lips sucked and nipped on her neck he found that tiny sweet spot just below her earlobe that elicited that tiny squeeking gasp she so rarely made. The sweet moans harmonized with the sounds he made against her as she rode his cock, His shaft curling against her tight passage in a new found position where gravity took him impossibly deep. Her little gasping breaths tantalizing in his ear as she sang his name with every impact as though his name were a call to his very soul. She wished for nothing more than to be his in all ways that mattered. How strange life was, And how easy it was to surrender ones very soul to another. A Small part of her knew it wasn't just her heat that drew her to Ezra... it was a fine thread of fate that had woven a beautiful tapestry that would some day be shown to the world through the legacy they would bring forth.

She opened her eyes as her hips instinctively rocked against his thrusts, her cheek pressing against the top of his head as his lips kissed further down her throat, she thought back to earlier when she'd spoken of why his wolf had become restless and unpredictable. 'Perhaps he is unpredictable because he's spent a life time with only half of his soul...' She had said to him. Gently her hands guided his face up so her soft blue eyes could look into his vivid green pools. "We have spent our entire life time with only a fraction of our selves" She whispered, her body trembling as her pale eyes seemed to darken with the presnse of her wolf lingering within the space of her mind, eager to be set free to truly be one with her mate. Her entire body shuttered with the shift in her body as both Zephra and Deiya seemed to be present, Unified and in complete control and at peace with one another. Something that most males still needed to learn to accomplish. It seemed as though while Deiya's eyes looked directly at Ezra it was Zephra who looked even deeper into his soul to her mate, calling for him. "Find us..." The voice that came from her lips sounding mixed between both females, Neither of them demanding... Deiya's voice seemed eager and supportive where as Zephra's sounded sultry and desperate as though she too had spent a life time with only a part of herself.

Last edited:
She was a delight, her skin felt hot and perfect against his own. She felt so delicate in his arms, so small compared to himself, her hands moved to his shoulders where hot hands Mets his warm damp flesh. Now it was her whimpers that made not only Ezra growl but his wolf, Niskus. The wolf’s growls a deep timber, guttural and low. Oh how his wolf wanted to ravage her in his true form, a feeling he hadn’t ever felt when he had bedded other women. An urge to claim her again and again. Although Ezra had a decent amount of control over his own wolf, it had took many years but the two achieved their balance. This was not to say that Ezra was always in control of Niskus, in heavy emotions, especially that of anger Niskus could almost always certainly win.

His thrusts rocked and met her grinds perfectly, she was unified to him in a perfect rhythm. His muscles rippling through his chest and arms as his heavy thrusts became harder. Her small squeak from the spot he nipped at on her neck made him grin, he loved the sounds of her noises, finding the spots that made her squirm. His mates sounds of pleasure were nectar, to feel her body react to every inch of his attention was addicting, it nWith each connection of their hips and the sound of flesh hitting against one another, her breathless whispers of his name touched his ear. Ezra groaned, his cock pulsing with her breathy words.

He felt a strong pull to her, towards her as he nipped at the pulse on her neck, kissing it with a light suck before she moved his head away to look at her beautiful orbs. His thirsts slowly into a steady deep grind, his gaze heavy on hers as he took in her words. He could see the shift in her and he was surprised for a moment but it was taken over by his wolf’s lusts, his cock throbbed painfully inside her and his heart felt as if it could be torn from his chest.

Her words made him shiver and one of his hands pushed against the wall as his breathing became heavier. Her wolf called to his own, Ezra was reserved by nature and each moment felt agonizing to fight, allowing his wolf to share his body, to share her. Wasn’t difficult because of his lack of control but due to his private and reserving nature. But why? She was his mate, it was instinctual to trust her with his life.

His body shuddered at those words of her and her wolf. It pulled at his own, he let out a huff as he stared at her. Her wolf was interesting, her control was interesting. Despite his control it was always a sort of battle, never a coexistence of two beings. It always felt as if he was fighting with his wolf for space, afraid it would consume him. But Ezra would allow his wolf to come to the surface, to allow the wolf a moment in the presence of Deiya’s wolf. Ezra’s own eyes had a tinge of gold flakes as he allowed his wolf to emerge, unlike Deiya him and Niskus were not unified, and the control was strong on Ezra’s part but the two were still restless amongst one another. In a swift motion his hand grabbed her face, Niskus growled as his eyes bore into Deiya’s and her wolf’s.

Ezra was a dominating and imposing figure but Niskus was ten times over. His wolf would never hurt her, it was against his very being. His hand loosened on her face, trailing down her neck where his fingers traced over her marking for a brief moment before resting on her chest, his breathing was heavy and ragged. His hips were still against hers as he kissed her, the kiss began harsh but soon slowly into a more tender kiss, his lips moving against hers in a soft rhythm.

Deiya's body trembled around and against her mate. Her body reacting to even the smallest of movements he made within her.. even the sounds of his growls drove her to reaction. Her pale blue eyes flecked with similar golden flakes much like his own. She watched that internal struggle and the shift in his breathing. The shift was enough for Zephra to go on alert. Instinct still drawing her hips up into a slow rocking motion in an attempt to continue the pleasure between them. As his breathing grew heavier and she noticed his struggle she pressed her lips to his, knowing that her touch would stable his breathing. And as Niskus began to surface it as almost as though her body knew the exact moment he was in control. Her own blue eyes swirling with gold and Deiya yielded abit more control to Zephra.

Even as Niskus' arm shot out and his hand gripped her face, the She-wolf remained relaxed against him, the sound of his growling sending a strong reaction deep into her core where he'd feel her body responding. Deiya yielded to allow Zephra to meet her Mate, The she-wolf's hand moving to his chest as she nuzzled her head into his touch, Her now Blue flecked golden eyes looked up at him as her body involentarily rolled against motionless cock, eager to bring life to their mating once more. As his touch softened and began to move down her throat and over the mark Zephra's back arched with a gutteral moan at both the feeling and the emotion that washed through her as she whimpered. "I am here.... You are here....We are safe....We are One again" She breathed out inches from his lips. A hint a familiarity in that tone, As though these two entities had met eons ago in another life time. Perhaps it was true the theory of Soulmates and how the wolves were always destined to find one another, Perhaps at one point in their history Niskus and Zephra had found one another within the bodies of two strangers.

Zephra's body rolled slightly as his hands moved to cup one of her breasts, earning another tantalizing moan from the she-wolf as her eyes fluttered shut and her mouth was once more captured by his. As though she were starved for a milenia her tongue dove to meet his as her body moved with achingly slow rocking motions, That infernal of her heat never leaving the haze of her mind, pushing Deiya futher into the back of her mind until all that remained was a Wolf within the flesh of a beautiful silver haired female. A Primal force to be reakoned with, and yet there was a sense of control still lingering as though Zephra herself knew how to control her own instincts after years of practice and understanding.

Carefully the female's legs came unraveled from his hips, promptly allowing her weight to shift so he'd have to let her go briefly. She continued to kiss his lips as she shifted to the side, her teeth tugging on his bottom lip as she parted and looked up to him with golden hues. She carefully turned until her stomach was pressed against the cold stone wall and her ass rolled back against him, Instincts working to appease the nature of her mate as she craned her head back and to the side to expose the slender chords of her neck to him, her hips rolling back so that he'd be able to re-enter her once more from behind. It had been one of her favorite positions when Ezra had taken Deiya the night before on her bedside table, She'd enjoyed it so much that she'd practically awakened her true nature that night. And now the female wanted nothing more than to be one with her mate in the truest of forms and nature... She would only submit to Niskus, Her true Alpha

Back
Top Bottom