Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Platform for RP

Do most folks actually write their RP’s on this site, or move to another platform?
I think quite a few of our members write on-site, but we did recently introduce the off-site RP seeking forums as well, and I've seen them fairly active, too. I think it's all up to personal preference! I, personally, find Discord a bit hard to use because my posts tend to be longer and less frequent, and I like keeping my activity on the site, but everyone has very different preferences. There's certainly something for everyone!

I personally write every RP I find here on here. I like the feel of the forum, Discord just doesn't vibe with me as a writing platform and I see no reason to not use the tools available here since I enjoy them so much! I couldn't say what most others do but I think staying on the site is probably the majority. There really aren't any wrong answers on where to write!

I write mine onsite. I like having everything on one platform, I find it suits me better.

Last edited:
It depends, really. I used to be able to sit on my computer all day, so SMs were better. But since I have to reply haphazardly throughout the day, It isn't too important. I have done RPs on Discord, and Reddit, and I plan to do some RPs here as well. I'd like to keep it all in one place, if possible, but sometimes you gotta juggle things around for your partners.

Back
Top Bottom