Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fandom Caddy Wants Stories!

Caddy

Moon
k180dfjtnjuc1.gif

Heyo! The names Caddy, and I am here in hopes of finding some role play partners. I am twenty six years old, and go by They/Them pronouns. I enjoy playing all sorts of genders though this one is for my female characters. I am a JRPG freak, and gacha freak so most of my fandoms will of course be tied to something like that. So if that's not your cup of tea this is your time to flee from my cringe~

I am not the most quick reply pal. I spend a lot of time seeking hours into video games, and the rest working so I can afford my gacha addiction. So I often take weeks to reply, but I try to get out replies quicker. It really just depends on my IRL situation at the time.

I only write in Third Person, First person is a absolute no from me.

I try to write 2 to 5 paragraphs per reply depending what is going on in the scene at the time. No one liners here!

I am ghost friendly no hard feelings!

I am pretty limitless when it comes to fetishes. Just avoid scat, hyper-body parts, vomit, and like body transformation.

My must have kinks: Anal, Oral, and Romance~

All characters are aged to at least 18!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Fandoms!
The more *'s the more interested I am~

NIKKE:
Blanc x Noir ******
(Open to any pairing Blanc x Noir is just the one I want the most. Hehe Feel free to suggest!)

Stellar Blade:
Eve x Adam

Trails of Cold Steel 1:
(ONLY CS1. Please no spoilers for 2-4)

Sara x Rean
Laura x Rean
Laura x Gaius
Alisa x Rean
Alisa x Jusis
Claire x Rean
Alisa x Emma
Emma x Rean
Laura x Claire
Emma x Gaius
OC x OC *****

Type-Moon
(Fate, KnK, Tsukihime, Mahoyo, etc)
Really open to anything for this so shoot!

Fire Emblem:
Open to pretty much anything so shoot! I've played all of em, even the JP exclusives.

Xenoblade:
Mio x Noah***
Mio x Eunie********

Persona:
Open to anything I've played all of em!

Star Rail:
Firefly x Stelle****
Open to anything so shoot!

Fallout:
OC x OC

Last edited:
Back