Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Your Favourite Halloween Candy?

Bunny Cake

sweet treat
It's that time of year, and stores already have some of the stuff on sale here!

I'm an absolute sucker (hah) for Tootsie's Caramel Apple Pops. I can only ever find the green ones, but I've had the red and yellow as well and they are a most delicious memory. Everything else is kinda on the same level of enjoyment for me, but boy do I love those suckers... mostly because I can only ever find them in my area around halloween.

What about you? Do you have a favourite? Is there a season specific treat that makes you say yum, or do you just like the mini versions of regular treats?

KitKats and Reese's dominate the house during Halloween season, but generally anything chocolate is what I buy. A mixed pack of M&Ms, Milk Duds, Whoppers, Milky Way, Snickers, and the aforementioned two always show up at our house every year.

If I'm lucky, I'll want to find a pack of the flavored Tootsie Rolls because I love those too.

I don't know what is an actual Halloween Candy other than Candy Corn. The rest seems like just regular candy. I will make note of these:

Witch's Marshmallow Kit Kats - Gross.

Pumpkin shaped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Just taste better than regular cups, up there with the Christmas Tree shaped treats.

Orange Cream Oreos - Neat. I like almost all Oreos.

Inside-Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Discontinued as far as I know. Damn shame.

I really enjoy those round-shaped sweetened popcorn balls. I don't ever see them unless it's around Halloween. It's nostalgic.

I enjoy giving out full sized candy bars. Regardless of the candy, the look on the kids faces is priceless!

Peanut butter cups, or really anything with peanut butter in them. Peanut butter M&Ms are definitely the best M&Ms.

Back
Top Bottom