Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LFGM For Lewd PF2e Campaign

Desril

Star
I lurk occasionally but figured I'd post an actual LFG because I can never find a game that appeals to the sort of style I'd like.

I'd love for a game that's run through a VTT (preferably Foundry, but Roll20 works in a pinch) and primarily text based, not voiced. An urban or urban leaning campaign, or a published adventure path, with themes of non-con, bestiality, and exhibitionism (and plenty of others to be discussed). I'd love to play a princess who gets publicly taken by an animal and has to deal with the consequences to her reputation and the crown or something along those lines, but I'd need a party to help instigate things and keep the story moving so it doesn't go straight to a bad end immediately. A long running campaign where the consequences of lewd acts being common knowledge among the people is something we have to deal. Our reputation being (eventually) a mix between being "Heroes" (or villains with a token hero princess?) and...well those girls that keep losing their clothes or that get mounted by horses would be fun to explore.

But finding a GM and players for that is hard. The people who post here don't tend to like VTTs, and the people who post in the PF2e discord don't tend to like lewd games let alone ones as smutty as this. And it doesn't help that I still want there to be an actual story and campaign and not just pure smut either (though I'm not particularly picky about the ratio). But I figure there's no harm in fishing for a GM and seeing if anyone bites!

Back
Top Bottom