Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SarahZee95

Star
(All participants and characters must be 18+) (This story can be f4f, or f4f and futa/trans, or it can include men as well as women and trans women! I'm comfortable with any combination! Also this is written in first person but I'm totally fine with 3rd person as well).

My name's Grayson Sevalis. I'm 24 years old and being a world famous dancer is basically all I've ever wanted. It was hard, grueling, tortuous work to get to the level I was at and it still felt like I wasn't good enough after graduating from dance academy.

Finding consistent work was difficult for me, to put it lightly. I'd worked with various dance companies and various other things where I utilized my talents, but I was viewed as too much of a free spirit. Too individual, not willing to be in the background.

They weren't wrong, maybe I was too focused on being the star, being in the spotlight. Actually being employed was the important issue here, I needed to stop wasting my time butting heads with people. But maybe there was a way for me to stand out.

Randomly, while I was on a walk in New York I was approached a little woman with her blonde hair in a ponytail. She handed me a flyer and almost immediately left before I had much time to question her.

It was a flyer for a competitive dance troupe in Brooklyn, apparently an up and coming one that was starting to recruit new promising talent.

"A Dance League where everyone is a star!" It talked in vague but exciting terms, there was something off about this. Like there was some element I wasn't quite aware of.

"This relatively new and extremely exciting dance league attracts a cult-like niche fanbase that has propelled this league into unprecedented success and popularity for the brand of innovative entertainment it provides!"

Okay, I just had to see what the fuck this was. It was too intriguing to pass up.

I called them up and sent some tapes of myself. Apparently they ate it up and absolutely wanted me to do a proper audition in person. Exciting stuff, but I wasn't sure about this place. Their email was weirdly persistent in mentioning how sexy I was. Like yeah, sex appeal is definitely a thing and something they look for but it was definitely weird the emphasis they put on it.

About a week later I arrived at this specific group's practice building. Super nice place, spacious and clean and well staffed. All by absurdly attractive women. Woof.

I talked to the blue haired, bespectacled girl at the desk and she quickly went to the back room. A long period of waiting before she finally came out and gestured me in.

"Alright, they're ready. You must've made quite the impression. They're super excited to see you!" I grinned and gave her a wink. Hell yeah I did. God, this was gonna go so great. Time to rock their socks off.

Oh my god. Even more beautiful women, all fit and dripping in sweat. Thick too, but not in an unappealing way. They were fit and slender, but had just the right amount of curves in all the right places. I smiled timidly and waved. Okay, maybe I wasn't the shit.

My senses were immediately bombarded with a heavy, thick smell of exertion as I entered the room. Even stronger than what I'm used to. It was supremely overwhelming, dirty…erotic. Like there'd been a massive orgy here.

Or the equivalent.

"Hey there." A gorgeous 6 foot woman with wild blonde hair flashed a bright smile. "You must be Grayson. Just watch our routine and then we'll see what you can do."

God, I had no idea how unprepared I was. Okay, dancing is what I expected. Sexy dancing was definitely often a part of it. Full on erotic was at least in the realm of the possible and understandable to me, if not extremely surprising. I wasn't expecting them to basically start fucking each other.

Moaning, kissing, fingering, grinding, licking, twerking, squirting. Sex toys. All somehow extremely rhythmic and mixed effortlessly with the filthiest sexiest dancing I'd ever seen.

I wanted to leave. I thought I did, anyway. But why were my legs standing still and why was my cunt hot and pulsing? Once they mentioned how much money winning teams received in this, that was basically all my broke and horny ass needed to her. God, I was going to do this weren't I?

Hey, I'd absolutely LOOOOOVE to do a longform semi-slice of life story about a group of erotic dancers in a strange new competitive sport becoming good friends and twerking their way to the top! Lots of sex and erotic dancing involved, but I'd love to have interactions, friendship and possibly romance between our characters! That'd be so fun :)

The story would follow my character Grayson being taught the ropes, getting to know the other characters on this dance troupe and our team going form practices to beating every team in our sexy erotic dance league! Lots of opportunities for super dirty dancing, as dirty as you want to go!

The dancing wouldn't just be erotic, but full on sex mixed with dancing! Twerking on each other, fingering, eating each other out, squirting, sex toys, the works. I'd love for this to be a really positive and friendly atmosphere that's paradoxically EXTREMELY filthy and sexual.

Maybe some group sex or flings with audience members after winning games would be fun too ;)

Please send me a detailed response in DM's and I'll get back to you!

Kinks: Erotic dancing, twerking, music, group sex, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, orgasm control edging, cumplay, squirting, sweat, breast worship, cock worship, ass worship, public sex, breast worship, teasing orgies, sex toys, latex, yoga pants gymwear, muscles and fit women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom