Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dom looking for a sub to do a heavy bondage/BDSM roleplay in any one of these fandoms.

Sendrixxx

Planetoid
Hi! This is going to be my list of fandoms that I really like to do a bondage roleplay in. Whether that be the world it’s in or the characters themselves. These are some of the fandoms I like.

For reference, I like doing OC x Canon for the most part with myself as the OC, but OC x OC works just fine with me.

As stated, I am a Dominant with a huge kink into Bondage, Harems and Slaveplay. However, in terms of other kinks, I also like uniforms, maids, stockings, nipple clamps, clothespins, fingering, toys, sex, blowjob, sadism, slight non-con, breathplay, spanking, fondling, pinching, collars, leashes, heels, heavy bondage, gags, peril, and a little bit of body writing.

My limits are vomit, toilet stuff, vore, gore, incest, lactation, gas masks, pregnant, any sort of disgusting liquid, furry, weight gain, fat, inflation, blood, excessive gore, snuff, cutting, watersports, scat, vacbeds, permanent damage.

But here are my list of fandoms I really like. If any one of them sticks out to you, please let me know.

RWBY
Destiny
Borderlands
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Persona 3,4,5
HighschoolDXD
Eminence in Shadow
One Punch Man
Resident Evil (only played 7 and 8)
Marvel
DC
Azur Lane
Fallout
Sword Art Online
Rise of the Shield Hero
Honkai Starrail
Genshin Impact

Some of my favorite scenarios include kidnapping of fandom characters, auctions, blackmail, harems, multi-fandom rps and such. But if there is an idea in mind, I’m open to hearing them!

If there is any fandom that you’d like to do a bondage roleplay in. Please let me know! Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
Adding Scooby Doo gals to the list. I forgot how cute Daphne and Velma are. Also Bump

Back
Top Bottom