Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multiple Requests

loosegoose

Moon
If I have multiple RP requests and ideas, should I post separate threads for them, or should I put it all into one thread?

If I have multiple RP requests and ideas, should I post separate threads for them, or should I put it all into one thread?
Welcome to BMR!

That's entirely up to you. Some people keep just one thread, and some have two; you are able to have up to two in each forum for the gender of character you are willing to play, but not more than two threads in the same forum.

Welcome!

Per the site rules, you may not have more than TWO (2) request threads per section/forum (on-site writing as Female, on-site writing as Male, off-site writing as Female, etc...)

Most people tend to organise their Request Threads as one Generic thread (where you throw the "every-day" things you're looking to write), and one Specific thread (such as Cravings, Fandoms, etc...). That's assuming you have enough (to start with, at least) to make two Request threads in each section with, of course. :)

It might sound a bit limiting at first, but if there was an open slather on threads you'd never find anything.

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom