Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
[Last Post]Caroline kissed him back, happy to be here and feeling a little bit better now that she was not the only one who was naked. Then one of his hands crept between her legs and she gasped as it began to play with her, panting as another hand joined in to play with her chest. She kissed him and moaned gently from what he was doing, it felt good, really good. Soon she found she had her back to the bed and he was on top of her, she blushed when she heard his question and she nodded. It was her first time, she was still a virgin

"Alright. I'll be gentle with you. If it starts to hurt too much, just let me know and I'll stop. Alright?" Michael asked. He didn't want nor liked to cause any pain that was unneeded. Gently, Michael touched Caroline's pussy, trying to see if she was wet enough to enter. When she was, Michael moved his hips up next to her's and began to rub his cock against her wet pussy. Once his cock was wet, Michael began to slowly, but gently push his cock into her.

She looked up at him and nodded, she was very nervous but at the same time wet enough to be ready for him. She gasped slightly when she felt him touch her, moaning gently as he rubbed his cock against her wet pussy and she gasped when he began to push it in. Her hands gripped the sheets, it felt good but it hurt, not enough for her to want him to stop, she was just tight and unused to the feeling but she moaned, loving the feeling.

"It's in Caroline. My cock is in your pussy. You're now a true woman." Michael said as he embraced her lovingly. "I'm glad that you let me be your first time. Are you glad that I'm your first time?"

She looked up t him lovingly as he told her that he was fully in her, when he embraced her she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest. â??Y~yes.â? She spoke through the pleasure. She was very happy that he had been her first, she knew he would take care of her and be kind to her so she was very happy he had been the first to have her.

After seeing that she wasn't in pain, Michael began to thrust his cock into her slowly and gently. "Good, because I'm glad I could be your first as well. Would you also like to bare me a child?" He asked Caroline. Michael was trying to be as gentle as possible, but he also wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible as well.

Caroline was moaning and he moved his member in and out of her. She was so happy and it felt so good. She looked up at him shocke3d by the question. â??But~â? she said through and moan, â??I-Iâ??m just a slave.â? She said, shocked he would want something so important to come form some slave girl.

"Well, even you're my first 'slave', I'll treat you as an equal. Besides, if you don't want to bare my child as my slave, perhaps you would bare my child as a wife.' Michael said inbetween the thrusts he made into her. When he heard her moaning, Michael started to thrust his cock into her pussy a little faster and harder than he was.

She could not help but moan as he pumped in and out of her tight pussy but she was shocked by what he said. â??I~I...â? she began, panting now as she approached her climax. â??Y~yes!â? she moaned, wanting to bare his child and to be his equal and his wife instead of just his slave.

His was getting closer to his release with each and every thrust he had made. "Thank you Caroline." Michael said as he made one last, quick thrust and released his semen into her pussy. Michael had hoped today was one of her risky days, so she would get pregnant with his child easier.

Back